*Rest In Peace*: TheDarkRodent

-SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Ah, TheDarkRodent. Though we knew you well, we did not know you long. May your voyages to other lands be filled with adventure and fortunate happenstance, and may your boat never spring leaks in the middle of the ocean. Please send us a postcard as you arrive to each destination to let us know you are well. And now, we lay your eternal remains to rest. God-speed, TheDarkRodent. May the wind be at your back.

Comments

• PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited June 2011
    Tell me, is your signature true?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    Someone please confirm that faggot's death.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    Thank god that dumbass has been demodded:thumbsup: He did nothing but harm this site.

You better be right..

edit:

FUCKING YESSSSSSSSS
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Wow, took you guys long enough. It's been 48 hours or so.
  • edited June 2011
    best thread ever
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited June 2011
    Is he gone or what?
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited June 2011
    skunk wrote: »
    Is he gone or what?

Nah he's just chillin in Hawaii with Tupac and Biggie.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited June 2011
    Damn he was a good mod
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    Damn he was a good mod

BEST TROLL EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :hai::hai::hai:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    I'll take his place as mod.
  • edited June 2011
    I'm neutral about the whole situation, I don't really take sides as I never really cared whether or not he was a mod in the first place. Either way, he was absent for too long and he's gone now.

Who's going to be stepping up to the plate next?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited June 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    ...Either way, he was absent for too long and he's gone now...
    Whatever do you mean? He logged in just 6 days ago! ;)
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited June 2011
    So, what's your reason for not posting anything useful now, -SpectraL?
    edited June 2011
    So, what's your reason for not posting anything useful now, -SpectraL?
    I'm sure I can come up with something. Are you encouraging me to do so?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    I'm sure I can come up with something. Are you encouraging me to do so?

Not really, they're just curious. Now TDR is de-modded you should be able to contribute easily. Woudn't you? Or do you have more demands now?
    edited June 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Not really, they're just curious. Now TDR is de-modded you should be able to contribute easily. Woudn't you? Or do you have more demands now?
    I'm sure DaGuru would agree with me, you still have a huge attitude problem. And that would be fine and dandy with me if you were a regular member, or even just a moderator, but having a huge attitude problem at the administration level is an even larger problem. The way I see it, unless you yourself start pulling your head out of your ass and quit with the denial, the excuses, the avoidance, and this "go with the flow" attitude regardless of the facts and the justice of the thing - something which you continue to display and prove time and time again - all it will be is more problems down the road. Just because a bunch of clueless dipshits think some piece of utter bullshit is a good idea in no way makes it a good idea. This love of the "status quo" you seem to cling to time and time again is your complete undoing, and that kind of attitude directly translates to an undoing of the entire community. You need to start thinking indepentantly of the bullshit being spewed by the kidiots and attention-whores on a daily basis, and you need to start paying attention to reason, fairness, justice, practicality, firmness, accountability, integrity... according to the facts of each case and the documented record... not according to whatever way the wind happens to be blowing that particular day. The heart of the community, which is open and intelligent discussion and debate ... read, know do... should always be the driving force, not just numbers and an eager willingness to satisfy the masses.
  • edited June 2011
    looks like spec is on the edge of glory
    YouTube - Lady Gaga - The Edge Of Glory
  • edited June 2011
    I have no idea what you just said, but Spectral - if you want to post something then make it some hacking material please? I'm extremely interested in the field right now and want to read everything I can manage :)
  • FONFON Regular
    edited June 2011
    So is he dead or what?
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited June 2011
    He should be back pretty soon. . .
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited June 2011
    So uhh, what happened? lol
  • edited June 2011
    I guess he's still trying to get a place to live, or he's trying to get online or something. Either that or he was killed by a gang of mexicans.
  • edited June 2011
    Jah, I am curious about the fate of TDR as well. My guess is he's living somewhere with no internet, and given a recent divorce, totse is likely low on his radar. Now that he has moved though, it will give him the opportunity to join again under a different IP/handle. Be vigilant, his next incarnation will likely be worse.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited June 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    I'm sure DaGuru would agree with me, you still have a huge attitude problem. And that would be fine and dandy with me if you were a regular member, or even just a moderator, but having a huge attitude problem at the administration level is an even larger problem. The way I see it, unless you yourself start pulling your head out of your ass and quit with the denial, the excuses, the avoidance, and this "go with the flow" attitude regardless of the facts and the justice of the thing - something which you continue to display and prove time and time again - all it will be is more problems down the road. Just because a bunch of clueless dipshits think some piece of utter bullshit is a good idea in no way makes it a good idea. This love of the "status quo" you seem to cling to time and time again is your complete undoing, and that kind of attitude directly translates to an undoing of the entire community. You need to start thinking indepentantly of the bullshit being spewed by the kidiots and attention-whores on a daily basis, and you need to start paying attention to reason, fairness, justice, practicality, firmness, accountability, integrity... according to the facts of each case and the documented record... not according to whatever way the wind happens to be blowing that particular day. The heart of the community, which is open and intelligent discussion and debate ... read, know do... should always be the driving force, not just numbers and an eager willingness to satisfy the masses.

SpectraL = Ron Paul
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2011
    Sorry SpecGuru but you are just a bit premature. I have concluded the mopping up involved in leaving my old lady and I am now back in my house with an ISP and a new laptop. I know how this news will upset you but I never really went anywhere and now I am ready to resume my normal activities.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    Go fuck yourself douchebag.
    edited June 2011
    Box, it is good to know that you have not grown one bit in the short time I was gone.
    edited June 2011
    Sorry SpecGuru but you are just a bit premature. I have concluded the mopping up involved in leaving my old lady and I am now back in my house with an ISP and a new laptop. I know how this news will upset you but I never really went anywhere and now I am ready to resume my normal activities.
    You seem... different... somehow. Did you cut your hair? Shave your mustache?

*snickers*
    edited June 2011
    And you seem completely unchanged, what a pity...
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    w/b TDR. hows the hip? get your life alert yet? :hai:
  • edited June 2011
    Here's a rare photo of TDR on his recent "vacation"
    zmcxG.jpg
    he's on the left
  • FONFON Regular
    edited June 2011
    TDR is funny because he's old....and naive.
    edited June 2011
    FON wrote: »
    TDR is funny because he's old....and naive.

Says the dupe who fell for global erm climate change.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited June 2011
    OMG! He lives.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited June 2011
    Hehehe, good to see you learned nothing from that debate...and way to confirm my point :thumbsup:

Maybe I'm wrong and it isn't naive to ignore science, empirical data and a consensus amongst experts, and maybe it isn't naive to expect people to just take your word on issues where you have no authority/expertise...But I don't really believe that.
    edited June 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    OMG! He lives.

Yup alive and well DL, how is Buddha fairing?
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited June 2011
    Sup Rodent. Sorry to hear about your divorce. Anyway welcome back
    edited June 2011
    Sup Rodent. Sorry to hear about your divorce. Anyway welcome back

It's all good, I left her and within two weeks realized how miserable she had made me. Plus this time the house and both cars were all in my name alone. :thumbsup:
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited June 2011
    Yup alive and well DL, how is Buddha fairing?

well, he'll be back SOON!!!
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited June 2011
    Does DaGuru post here? LOL.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Yes, but roughly 50% of his posts is bitching about TDR. The other 50% is some good stuff.

Haven't seen him posts since TDR returned.
    edited June 2011

The disappointment that I am still here must be too much for SpecGuru to bear.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011

No, actually my last post was a few scant minutes before you finally announced de-modding Rodent. From that point I figured I would instill a little symmetrical time justice to give you your just deserves in how you've handled(?) things around here.....or unless some topic got so dicey it just needed my input, or if someone was spreading bullshit, lies or half-truths that needed to be corrected.

And here you are now, purposely misrepresenting the facts as if somehow Rodent has pushed me aside. :facepalm: :facepalm:

Just why DO you insist on hanging your hat onto such losers with such devout loyalty and dedication? :confused:
    The disappointment that I am still here must be too much for SpecGuru to bear.

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the guy who has Spectral or my name on his lips in just about every other post since you returned. You make reference to us so often, I should demand a royalty check you spew my name with such frequency. :cool:

So a two-time loser on that marriage thing, huh? Taking up after your good old Mommy.....not exactly the easiest person to live with, or the most committed in these matrimonial things huh? Maybe you and Mom should just give up this marriage thing and live in your own negative hollow existence together, quit dragging innocent entities into your meager life. :thumbsdown:

Oh, and cut me some slack Rodent....after you respond under 5 minutes flat to this post, I won't be around for a couple of hours. You see I have a family to tend to and we are about to go do some shopping, and yeah....despite the fact I married a female who is just as spastic and irrational as the rest, I can buck up and keep my shit intact. :D
    edited June 2011
    Your attempts at personal attacks on me based on your wild assumptions about the state of my personal life are humorous. So have fun with your day and be sure to write me some more fiction upon your return faggert.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    No, actually my last post was a few scant minutes before you finally announced de-modding Rodent. From that point I figured I would instill a little symmetrical time justice to give you your just deserves in how you've handled(?) things around here.....or unless some topic got so dicey it just needed my input, or if someone was spreading bullshit, lies or half-truths that needed to be corrected.

And here you are now, purposely misrepresenting the facts as if somehow Rodent has pushed me aside. :facepalm: :facepalm:

Just why DO you insist on hanging your hat onto such losers with such devout loyalty and dedication? :confused:

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the guy who has Spectral or my name on his lips in just about every other post since you returned. You make reference to us so often, I should demand a royalty check you spew my name with such frequency. :cool:

So a two-time loser on that marriage thing, huh? Taking up after your good old Mommy.....not exactly the easiest person to live with, or the most committed in these matrimonial things huh? Maybe you and Mom should just give up this marriage thing and live in your own negative hollow existence together, quit dragging innocent entities into your meager life. :thumbsdown:

Oh, and cut me some slack Rodent....after you respond under 5 minutes flat to this post, I won't be around for a couple of hours. You see I have a family to tend to and we are about to go do some shopping, and yeah....despite the fact I married a female who is just as spastic and irrational as the rest, I can buck up and keep my shit intact. :D

Awww I missed you too.

:hugs:

We need a hug smilie.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    Oh, and cut me some slack Rodent....after you respond under 5 minutes flat to this post

So does the fact it took Rodent just 6 minutes to respond mean ....

A) I'm that damn good. :cool:
    B) He really is one predictable and pathetic loser. :rolleyes:
    C) Both!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ how easy it really is with some peeps on here. :D
    edited June 2011
    Well, I certainly apologize for declaring the body cold prematurely. Next time I'll make sure to employ the "pucker test" with the two ends of an exposed electrical cord plugged into the wall socket. You can never tell when these little guys will just get up and walk away MADD.
    edited June 2011
    So does the fact it took Rodent just 6 minutes to respond mean ....

A) I'm that damn good. :cool:
    B) He really is one predictable and pathetic loser. :rolleyes:
    C) Both!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ how easy it really is with some peeps on here. :D

Real hard to predict there Carnac. You see I am on line, make an inflammatory post, and guess I will respond. Were you born with those awesome powers or did your mom make them up for you when you were little?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Real hard to predict there Carnac. You see I am on line, make an inflammatory post, and guess I will respond. Were you born with those awesome powers or did your mom make them up for you when you were little?

So as an encore you purposely wait days to respond further, and the only retort you can come up with in that time is some gradeschool "your mom" crack. :rolleyes:

What's next, gonna post the video of you huffing jenkem a week from now....and you'll have REALLY shown me just how uber-cool you are? :fap:
    edited July 2011
    No mom crack at all there skippy, just pointing out how hard you blow your own horn. I guess that must be as nobody but Spectral will blow it for you.