Can someone please explain to me what a 'poke' on facebook is

xxombiexxombie Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
And how you're supposed to respond appropriately?

For some reason two people 'poked' me today on facebook, I don't think anyone ever has before. One is a guy I'm not sure I've ever even met, I'll probably just delete his 'poke'. The other is my ex-boyfriends best friend, we haven't talked since me and the guy broke up and we didn't really talk ever the whole month I was dating the guy.

Am I supposed to just poke him back? This seems like it would turn into a wanton poke war. Should I post on his wall? Send a message? What are we going to talk about?

What the hell is the point of this useless and stress causing feature. If someone wants to talk to me why can't they just start a conversation?! This is pissing me right off.

Comments

• MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited June 2011
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited June 2011
    You should add me on Facebook. Whenever I go to Canada I want to fuck you.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited June 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    You should add me on Facebook. Whenever I go to Canada I want to fuck you.

PM me yer thingy and I'll add you. Fucking me means getting through my boyfriend then raping me though, I doubt you could take him down then still have the energy to hold me down and make me your bitch all in one go. If you can, you deserve to fuck me.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    chubby.jpg

this guy will poke you, yes.

and i film, yes.

thank you, lets get started, yes.
    edited June 2011
    xxombie wrote:

PM me yer thingy and I'll add you. Fucking me means getting through my boyfriend then raping me though, I doubt you could take him down then still have the energy to hold me down and make me your bitch all in one go. If you can, you deserve to fuck me.

It sounds like a challenge. I doubt I'll have to rape you though. I'm pretty hot. I'll conquer your shit though. It seems that's what you're into, and I'd like to make you happy. :)
    edited June 2011
    me and my friends :rolleyes:
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited June 2011
    chubby.jpg

this guy will poke you, yes.

and i film, yes.

thank you, lets get started, yes.
    This thread isn't about that guy poking me, it's about how I should respond to that guy poking me.
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    It sounds like a challenge. I doubt I'll have to rape you though. I'm pretty hot. I'll conquer your shit though. It seems that's what you're into, and I'd like to make you happy. :)

'conquering your shit' sounds so dirty.
    edited June 2011
    huh???

I want to poke you. Didnt you get it! and film it yes.
    edited June 2011
    I want to poke you xxombie.
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited June 2011
    No poking! :mad:
    edited June 2011
    pussy :mad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    When some pokes you, you should poke them back and send them a message. Poking them back works.

When someone on totse.info pokes you, it means you need to strip and take tits shots and write their names on those sweet babies and then jerk off. In this way, you will be poking them back.

*Pokes*
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    xxombie wrote: »

I like challenges :) got family in Canada. Also if you have bi-tendencies, I'll pay for my other half to come along as well.
  • edited June 2011
    lol, people in this thread use Facebook
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    I never get fucking poked.

:mad:
  • edited June 2011
    A poke is a way of saying, 'hey, you're my friend and I'm letting you know'. As far as I know, there's no obligation to reciprocate the poke.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Box wrote: »
    I never get fucking poked.

:mad:

Poked.

Congrats, you're not a Virgin anymore. :)
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited June 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    I like challenges :) got family in Canada. Also if you have bi-tendencies, I'll pay for my other half to come along as well.
    You know I'd bang you any day of the week RemadE :D And bi-tendencies? Me and my boyfriend bang like ten chicks a week. Only bring her if she's hot though.
    A poke is a way of saying, 'hey, you're my friend and I'm letting you know'. As far as I know, there's no obligation to reciprocate the poke.

I dunno, someone poking me means they had to'v thought about me, went to my profile then press the poke button. It seems to me not responding would be a slap in the face in the world of facebook.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    You know I'd bang you any day of the week RemadE :D And bi-tendencies? Me and my boyfriend bang like ten chicks a week. Only bring her if she's hot though.

I dunno, someone poking me means they had to'v thought about me, went to my profile then press the poke button. It seems to me not responding would be a slap in the face in the world of facebook.

You're OVER thinking it. For all we know, he might be a pedo jerking off to your old pictures.
    edited June 2011

We'll have to Skype sometime. Srsly. Her reaction to a threesome proposition?

"Well, if I can meet the girl first."

:fap:
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited June 2011
    what if i was poked as a young child before i knew what it meant?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    what if i was poked as a young child before i knew what it meant?

That was love sugar. You don't need to worry about it. Every gets poked when they're young.
    edited June 2011
    Its essentially the same thing as teasing a girl you like in 3rd grade. As for guys who do it to each other, they're most likely fags.

So true. In my lectures one well-known bellend said in his hurdy-gurdy voice "Huh, I poked you!" and I replied, across the room, "Didn't know buttsex was your thing".
    Awkward silence from that half of the room.
    edited June 2011
    go poke yourself.

lol./
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited June 2011
    Useing a touchscreen phone and having fat fingers with no feeling in them, sometimes I hit the wrong thing on face book.

Poking the missus mates when I have never meet them, "liking" that a year since someones dad died, liking someones holiday photos when they are in swimwear...the list goes on.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    i poke back once. then after that i dismiss it :o
  • echo4818echo4818 Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Lysdexic wrote: »
    Useing a touchscreen phone and having fat fingers with no feeling in them, sometimes I hit the wrong thing on face book.

Poking the missus mates when I have never meet them, "liking" that a year since someones dad died, liking someones holiday photos when they are in swimwear...the list goes on.

you sound like a heartless prick who is just making excuses