Attractiveness varies with location?

BoxBox Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I've noticed that people who live in the North of a country/state or any piece of land are generally much more attractive than ones who live in the South. Is it because major cities are usually northern of state?

One example would be New York State (mainland). When I traveled upstate to Oswego and Lewis, the people there were attractive. Plain skin complexion, tall, and overall good looking. However, heading South to NYC, I made a stop at Columbia and the people there were short, had odd elongated facial features, droopy noise, slanted eyes, very thin lips and horribly long earlobes. I traveled around the city for a while and noticed that people there were just...butt ugly.

Another example would be in the shithole of Bolivia. The capital 'La Paz' and major city 'Santa Cruz' were flooded with tall Bolivians, around 5'10 (that's huge for a spic), with pale skin complexion. The women were very well proportioned, slender and looked great. However when the tour bus went down to cities like 'Potosi' located South, all we were able to see were ingenious residents, max at 5'4.

Similar to social castes, it seems that the trash usually just falls to the bottom leaving the most fit and attractive at the top. Have any of you guys noticed something similar near your area?

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    fuck thats true :(

i wish we had hot chics in Sa.

fucking fat mexican women
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited June 2011
    I bet chicks in Antarctica look like death.

Edit: found one
    23m4hzb.jpg
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Box wrote: »
    I've noticed that people who live in the North of a country/state or any piece of land are generally much more attractive than ones who live in the South. Is it because major cities are usually northern of state?

Although not entirely true, this is the opposite for the UK. Ever been oop Nurth in the UK?
    All I'm saying is that at my Uncle's wedding in Brumland, everyone was the victim of a heatwave.

Either that or some shitty fake tan salon. Plus a half-ton of makeup and just general nastiness.
    That said I've met some real London Munters.
  • edited June 2011
    ^ You should see the girls around here. The nice ones are nice, but FUCK there's a lot of people who look like they've been in a car accident.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited June 2011
    I just moved to Arizona near the near the border. I hate mexicans.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    I wish girls would look like they gave a damn.

Fucking lazy bitches. "oh it takes forever to get ready"

Fuck you! look like you care and show tits.
  • ChlozChloz Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    Everywhere you go you will find a different degree of attractiveness, because people are mixed with many different nationalities. I don't think there is any direct correlation with beauty and where you live though?
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited June 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Although not entirely true, this is the opposite for the UK. Ever been oop Nurth in the UK?

I allways think we have an east/west devide also.
    But I suppose it depends what sort of people you know and where you go, for what talent you see.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited June 2011
    this is stupid. attractiveness is completely subjective and has nothing to do with location
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited June 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Although not entirely true, this is the opposite for the UK.

This. I'm in London right now (south England), and it does harbour a lot of attractive people compared to other parts of the country.
  • edited June 2011
    I could see a case for people of greater attractiveness being comparatively more common in cities. Younger, more intelligent people move there for work, and for city-siders there is greater pressure to look good due to increased relationship competition and the existence of a nightlife, and access to fashion and fashionable shit is greater.... A divide in appearance between north and south, however, is utter horseshit.