Rap music sucks!

iLickPussyiLickPussy Acolyte
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I think rap music sucks (obviously), because its boring and stupid. also, the stupid rappers always say the same shit every other rapper says. 50% of the shit is lies about stuff they never did. The other 50% is them talking about useless shit that no one really needs. I really dont get it though. Every now and then there is a "new" rapper on tv but he is only saying the same lies the last one said and rapping about how much money they "have".... Its funny how mad there fans get when you tell them the truth about how theyre songs are all full of lies.

I challange anyone who doesnt like that shitty music to go to a website like youtube or whatever and say that a rapper and there music sucks! Then come back here tell me what they said and how mad they got.

Comments

• jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    If you're going to bitch about somebody else's lack of creativity, at least come up with a creative way to say it. You've repeated what I've heard a million other angsty teens say before countless times.
  • iLickPussyiLickPussy Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    jewnose wrote: »
    If you're going to bitch about somebody else's lack of creativity, at least come up with a creative way to say it. You've repeated what I've heard a million other angsty teens say before countless times.

Il say what i want when i want and how i want. Which is the only reason those shitty rappers get to as well. And, since you've heard it a million other times that means im not the only one who thinks they suck! So, go fuck yourself because i dont have to be creative to please you, just like they dont have to please me but i still have every right to bitch about it.
    edited June 2011
    STFU acolyte nigger lover.

How am i a "nigger lover" for hating there shitty usless music? Thats kind of backwards.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited June 2011
    fuck off rap music is good
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited June 2011
    GTFO Acolyte faggot. You probably haven't even seen a pussy that wasn't on the Internet. Virgin.
    edited June 2011
    fuck off rap music is good

"Im a drug dealer. I kill people. I have millions of dollars and nothing usefull to spend it on. So il put big ass rims on my car, get alot of useless jewelery that will make other broke black people mad so they can rob me, so i can then call the police and cry to them eventhough i just said fuck them on another song....." Rap music sucks. Just except it.
    edited June 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    GTFO Acolyte faggot. You probably haven't even seen a pussy that wasn't on the Internet. Virgin.

Nope. Ive seen a total of 9 in person not counting the multiple times ive seen each.
    edited June 2011
    NaziMick wrote: »
    Rap music is for white Niggers also Rap is spelled wi a C.

Put a c infront of rap and you get what it really is.... CRAP!!!
    edited June 2011
    NaziMick wrote: »
    Thats what i posted, what are you smoking?:fap:

Well obviously. I was just spelling it out for that jackass who cant except the fact that rap is crap.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    Although OP is a faggot, I have to agree that rap is the shittiest form of music, and I'm being generous when I say 'music.'
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    man ya niggas is dumb for not posting vidz.

[ame=" - Tupac - Hit Em Up(Uncensored)[/ame]

[ame=" - Dr. Dre - 03 - The Chronic - Let Me Ride[/ame]

[ame=" - Spice 1 - Strap on the side[/ame]
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    [ame=" - UGK - Diamonds & Wood[/ame]
    edited June 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Although OP is a faggot, I have to agree that rap is the shittiest form of music, and I'm being generous when I say 'music.'

Although mayberry is a dickhead, he is right when he says hes being generous by calling it "music"..... Its more of annoying noises and a shitty excuse for a paycheck.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited June 2011
    The best rap is from white (or half white) people. Sage Francis, Aesop Rock, Atmosphere, etc.

People can listen to whatever the fuck they want. What pisses me off is when they blast it so loud, forcing other people to hear it. When I'm carrying my .357, I'll usually roll my windows down and turn my music WAY louder (I have a sick sound system). When I'm not carrying, I roll my windows up and look straight ahead like a good little white boy.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    iLickPussy wrote: »
    Put a c infront of rap and you get what it really is.... CRAP!!!

:facepalm:
    Chupalo wrote: »
    The best rap is from white (or half white) people. Sage Francis, Aesop Rock, Atmosphere, etc.

People can listen to whatever the fuck they want. What pisses me off is when they blast it so loud, forcing other people to hear it. When I'm carrying my .357, I'll usually roll my windows down and turn my music WAY louder (I have a sick sound system). When I'm not carrying, I roll my windows up and look straight ahead like a good little white boy.

:facepalm:

So are we going to do like the old Totse and close registration whenever things get too stupid around here?
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited June 2011
    ^ Too bad we didn't implement that before you joined, faggot.
  • blink182blink182 Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    I hate rap because its just a bunch of niggers talking over what usually is a sampled (stolen) beat. Half the beats I hear are from or influenced from people with talents. Like this one [ame=" - Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On (clean) [HQ AUDIO][/ame]

Which "samples" the beat AND MELODY of this:

[ame=" - Modest Mouse - Float On Lyrics[/ame]

It's bad enough to "sample" the guitar riff and throw it into your beat, but taking main hook/chorus of one song and making it the main hook of your song is just bullshit.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited June 2011
    Ignorance in it's finest...
    Chupalo you know some shit.
  • echo4818echo4818 Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    let the blacks keep their rap.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited June 2011
    Damn I like Float On...What a blatant piece of shit rip off that Lupe Fiasco song is. Sounds horrible.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited June 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    ^ Too bad we didn't implement that before you joined, faggot.

^^^ WIN
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    Most rap is crap, check out some ICP it will change your lyfe like it did mine i used to be nobody but not since i found the dark carnival im sombody and its just a matter of time before i blow up and you hearing me on the radio.
    Not a bad troll. It's a pretty good start. But it lacks something that gives it that push, you know? It needs a little punch to it.

Keep trying though. You have promise.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited June 2011
    I like rap, mostly for the beats though. I agree that's 98% of rappers are retarded though. What sucks is that there's some pretty talented ones on youtube, but its the ones like Gucci Mane that get famous.

Also, there's a kid I went to school with that's trying to become a rapper now. Ii remember him crying in school at least twice.
  • blink182blink182 Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Most rap is crap, check out some ICP it will change your lyfe like it did mine i used to be nobody but not since i found the dark carnival im sombody and its just a matter of time before i blow up and you hearing me on the radio.

I disagree with jewnose, shit troll. Wayyy too obvious.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited June 2011
    To me..rap is ok but what is disappointing is that a lot of the rap artists...are businessmen and not musicians..

So the rappers are giving young people messages like "take drugs..be a thug..act cool..." and it is unfortunate to think that many young individuals think that you need to have those skills to be successful in life....but the real successful people are the ones that are suckering them
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    I couldnt say it any better my self 'iLickPussy'. The only rapper I like is this guy because his rap contains lyrics which are actually intelligent:
    [ame="

And this is the funniest rap :D
    [ame=" - Dan Bull - Election Debate Rap Battle[/ame]