N. Carolina man commits $1 bank robbery to go to Prison and get medical treatment.

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
What a bloke! Worked hard for most of his life and was apparently screwed over on his pension, yet he worked for Coca-Cola. In a way I hope it sparks off a wave of copycat arrests. That said, I won't delve further into American Healthcare Politics.
James-Verone-008.jpg
It was not perhaps the most obvious way of getting a bad back, arthritis and a dodgy foot seen to. But if you're unemployed in North Carolina with no health insurance, there is no obvious way.

So on 9 June James Verone left his Gastonia home, took a ride to a bank and carried out a robbery. Well, sort of.

More.

Comments

• CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited June 2011
    Sad, man. This why the USA fucking sucks anal piss.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    Yeah, healthcare is too fucking expensive. I hope everyone sees this and copy cats him so

the US can make 'CHANGE' to better fit our health care needs.

good job old man.
  • echo4818echo4818 Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    This is why the US needs to pass a decent health care plan.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    Poor guy, he just wanted help and is obviously mentaly ill otherwise he should have just gone and gotten Government help. well he did get Government help in a different way but still.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2011
    Health care works just fine this moron just never heard of the N.C. Department of Health and Human Services or Medicaid.