What did you guys think of that new show "Wilfred" on FX?

PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I only caught the last half of it, but it looked pretty funny. Is the dog supposed to be some kind of psychologist or whats the deal?

Comments

• FONFON Regular
    edited June 2011
    Fuck yeah Wilfred. Is this showing in America now or something?

Wilfred is just a normal dog and Adam has a gift where he sees dogs as people in dog costumes. To everybody else Wilfred is just a normal dog.

Wilfred is pretty huge in Australia...At least where I live anyway.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited June 2011
    I wanted to watch this!
  • NaziMickNaziMick Regular
    edited June 2011
    Just more Drivel for the Masses!
  • FONFON Regular
    edited June 2011
    Holy shit, I just realized what this is about...Fucking idiot Americans, you stole the show but for some reason kept the original actor from Australia. Hahahahahaha. He still has an aussie accent and everything. To make things worse, they have fucking FRODO in it instead of Adam. Disregard what I said before, the entire concept has been changed. Originally Adam moves in with his new girlfriend who has the dog Wilfred, a protective, pot-smoking, teddy humping, nacho loving, dirty, sado-masochistic mongrel dog.

The aussie dialogue was what made the show work ffs!

If Wilfred doesn't at least smoke bongs and steal weed crops, then this is going to be the biggest failure of American remakes I've ever heard of.

This is the real Wilfred -

[ame=" - Wilfred: Best Moments.[/ame]

[ame=" - Wilfred the pot smoking dog[/ame]

'THE PUNTER PONTING!!!..TUGA DUGA DUGA DUGA..'

EDIT: And fucking LOL at the American voice saying 'Wilfred, an FX original comedy'....You stupid fucks! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
  • FONFON Regular
    edited June 2011
    NaziMick wrote: »
    Just more Drivel for the Masses!

Considering you aren't watching this and you are one of the biggest retards on this site, I'd say that's +1 to the masses.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited June 2011
    Apparently its a continuation of Wilfred's life? So long as he keeps his mannerisms from the original, I think it might work...Will check it out before fully condemning it.
  • gingerkidgingerkid Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    i just watched it on megavideo and i thought it was really funny. is wilfred still a real dog? why was their a dog by the pool he could see?
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    FON wrote: »
    you are one of the biggest retards on this site, I'd say that's +1 to the masses.

I have to agree.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    I hope this wilfred smokes pot and you're right the accent makes the dog 10x better.

and....FUCK FRODO!
  • HughHeffnerHughHeffner New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    Wilfred is a mad show. I never realised Adam sees real dogs as human dogs, i thought it was just part of the concept... a human in a dog suit, talking like a human...but acting like a dog.... lol
  • FONFON Regular
    edited June 2011
    Holy shit did this remake fucking suck compared to the original. Half the jokes are blatantly reused from the oz version, just in a shitter concept with cheesy american acting. What a dissapointment.

Do yourself a favour and watch the original. It is superior on every level...A very dark comedy at times.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited July 2011
    FON wrote: »
    Holy shit did this remake fucking suck compared to the original. Half the jokes are blatantly reused from the oz version, just in a shitter concept with cheesy american acting. What a dissapointment.

Do yourself a favour and watch the original. It is superior on every level...A very dark comedy at times.

Yea, i looked it up and you're right. We will see what comes out of the FX version. It's getting a lot of hype around people i know. I told them to watch the oz version. +1

"Be a man and shit in that boot!"