Last one moving out of University...

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
and the amount of weird shit people throw out is vast. The strangest is by far the Chinese Students. Last year I found a HP Mediacentre Laptop and flogged it to a Black dude for £200 - even though I told him the screen was busted. Whatever, I was £200 better off :D I also just found 2 DS games, £11, a LOAD of ID cards, books, food and meds sitting in a bad next to the bin. Oh, and an electronic translator from English to Chinese.
Another strange collection were diaries and notes or address books that were thrown out. Unfortunately I only read a few pages due to the pissing rain here - but a few of the people, mostly females, were seen as the Socialite of Campus. One skim of these writings and that was all blown to shit. Very insecure people. Wish I took some photos. Might go back round tonight and see if there's any scavengable ones. I felt like someone in post-Apocalyptia.

I also found these, if anyone could shed any light. Mayberry, I'm looking at you. Fuck resizing them as the sqiggly text is hard enough to read anyway.
IMG03724-20110620-1732.jpg

IMG03726-20110620-1931.jpg
Front of tin

IMG03727-20110620-1932.jpg
Back of tin

IMG03728-20110620-1932.jpg

IMG03733-20110620-1934.jpg

IMG03737-20110620-1935.jpg

IMG03734-20110620-1934.jpg

They were the Chinese ones that I couldn't deduce with my reading skillz, but any information would be good. gonna flog the other stuff at a Car Boot sale. I need money.

Foreign Students. The bane of your academic life - until the day they leave.
Also spoke to Security and they got a few printers and designer clothes. Fucking mad.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Fuck where is this heaven. The most I see here is shit thrown out.

My Chinese isn't that good but the first few pills are for penis enlargement, the others are for tea and one might be a condom. Avoid using them.
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited June 2011
    Molotov everything
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    I can't read Chink, but from my experiences with Chink medicine, the last 2 are cold meds. The one in the blister might be an analgesic. The white ones are for GI problems like indigestion, diarrhea, etc. The capsules are probably antibiotics. I have no idea what the tin is for except I can make out the word 'dragon.'
  • edited June 2011
    So how did you retrieve all this garbage? Were you literally just walking into empty rooms and taking their stuff?
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited June 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I can't read Chink
    You've failed us.
    edited June 2011
    You've failed us.

Please have mercy :sad:
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    Why is it that you chinks can't read or write your own language?

I've yet to meet one that can do both.
  • edited June 2011
    The last time I met a chink, he drunk a whole bottle of vodka and filled up the sink with brown vomit. I found him on the floor in the morning, next to a smashed door which he claims to have been "smashed down by emos" :facepalm: Was fucking hilarious though, and I got pictures :)
    edited June 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Why is it that you chinks can't read or write your own language?

I've yet to meet one that can do both.

They only exist in the faraway land called China.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    So how did you retrieve all this garbage? Were you literally just walking into empty rooms and taking their stuff?

You will be surprised at what they leave behind because of luggage weight ;) I wouldn't break into rooms or whatever, but if it's in the bins - then fair game.

As for Chinks, they can't drink. Well, most can't. They go all red and giggly. Pretty funny.
    edited June 2011
    Guys. GUYS! Turns out the Cleaners came round today and left all the rooms open. I then took it upon myself to remove all of the mattresses and line them up/pile them up, open my door, blast out some Drum n Bass, put on a strobe light and have some fun before I leave.
    IMG03790-20110622-2116.jpg

IMG03791-20110622-2120.jpg
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited June 2011
    Man those are some narrow ass hallways lol
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    if you don't smash ur girl on all of those, then set one on fire i will be disappoint..
    edited June 2011
    Right, need to start packing tonight. Girlfriend just left and I am fudged on Methoxetamine. I need shit to keep me occupied inbetween packing/sorting stuff out.

That took me forever to write. So did that.
    And that.
    And this.
    edited June 2011
    Right, need to start packing tonight. Girlfriend just left and I am fudged on Methoxetamine. I need shit to keep me occupied inbetween packing/sorting stuff out.

That took me forever to write. So did that.
    And that.
    And this.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited June 2011
    lol, love how excited you were about the mattresses :D
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited June 2011
    Try using this website to identify the pills. They normally have everything that i've had to look up before. http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
    edited June 2011
    I think most of them are flatulence or antibiotic related. Mayberry had a stab at it, but I am so tempted to sell them to someone under false pretenses. Will have a look at that site :)

PS. The Cleaners came round and after waking me up on Thursday morning with "Ooh is someone still in that room? Let's see...oh no, maybe not..he might be asleep" (I was under my duvet with a beast of a morning glory) and they left, but locked all the rooms. Still, the sex was memorable. Woke up with a right "helmet hangover".