Hai!

BleachBleach Semo-Regulars
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Used to post on here as MrFriendlyFace. Came back after not going on for a couple months to find that I managed to completely forget my password, to both my Totse account and the email I used for it. :facepalm: No biggie though, decided to just register a new account. I don't care about such petty issues as lost post count.

What did I miss? Looks like I have some catching up to do.

Comments

• JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    Dirtysanchez/Josephstalin is gone. FettyMcFuckFace is still here unfortunately
  • BleachBleach Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Dirtysanchez/Josephstalin is gone. FettyMcFuckFace is still here unfortunately

Well it's Fatty's right to be retarded here if he wants to be.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    Ya but its anoying when you try to post a decent thread. anyways welcome back foolio go post something usefull.
  • edited June 2011
    Welcome back bro :D Hope you stick around this time, you're cool.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited June 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Ya but its anoying when you try to post a decent thread. anyways welcome back foolio go post something usefull.

There's no reason to complain about fatty. He hasn't been doing anything B&M worthy since he's returned.
    Oh yeah, and welcome back MFF. :hai:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2011
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Dude, you could just send an e-mail on support and I would have resetted your password.

Welcome back :)
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    [ame=" - Bruno Mars - Grenade [Official Music Video][/ame]
  • BleachBleach Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Dude, you could just send an e-mail on support and I would have resetted your password.

Welcome back :)

Well I would hope not. If I were to send you an e-mail, it would NOT be from an email address associated with my Totse account due to being locked out of that e-mail address. Because of that just anyone could send you an email and get in my account. Hope Totse is a little more security conscious than that. Sometimes it's better to just let an account die and make a new one. It's not a biggie, screen-names don't mean much to me.