Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

GreyusurperGreyusurper Acolyte
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Friday Film Discussion Thread:
TMNT!

Director:
Steve Barrow

Cast:
A bunch of guys in rubber suits, plus Corry Feldman voiced Donatello.

Info:
A bunch of unidentified kids cause a crime wave Zoklet style out in New York City and "unfortunately the police are the only ones available to combat what some are already dubbing the 'silent crimewave'." to quote April O'Neil. Of course, this is really the work of the Foot Clan led by Shredder. It's up to four guys that live in the sewer and wear rubber suits to stop them! Together with their old rat mentor, April O'Neil worthless reporter, and a guy that likes to wear a hockey mask and not kill people, to stop them. Based off the much better noir comic, TMNT poorly reproduces the greatly dark comic that would also inspire the long running, but equally poor copy of its source material.

Also remember, this is the film that told kids it was okay to go into the sewer. Where a number of them died...

Trailer:
[ame=" - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer[/ame]

Movie:
[ame=" - TMNT 1, part 1[/ame]
[ame=" - TMNT 1, part 2[/ame]
[ame=" - TMNT 1, part 3[/ame]
[ame=" - TMNT 1, part 4[/ame]
[ame=" - TMNT 1, part 5[/ame]
[ame=" - TMNT 1, part 6[/ame]
[ame=" - TMNT 1, part 7[/ame]
[ame=" - TMNT 1, part 8[/ame]
[ame=" - TMNT 1, part 9[/ame]
[ame=" - TMNT 1, part 10[/ame]

Regards,
-Grey

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    I have fain recollection. I think I say this movie when I little or something and it was good IMO at that time. But still I didn't enhoy it that much. I did like the TMNT Anime version.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited June 2011
    My dad and I went to see the movie when I was a kid, and the line was wrapped around the theater about 300 times. The following Monday everyone at school made fun of me because I hadn't yet seen it.
  • GreyusurperGreyusurper Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Chupalo wrote: »
    My dad and I went to see the movie when I was a kid, and the line was wrapped around the theater about 300 times. The following Monday everyone at school made fun of me because I hadn't yet seen it.

Damn. That's crazy.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited June 2011
    These movies are great. I still love them, and not just for the nostalgia....Casey Jones is such a bad ass.

TMNT 2 is good as well. I used to froth on the scene with Vanilla Ice when I was a kid, hahaha....NINJA, NINJA, RAP!
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited June 2011
    I've been wanting four turtles (paint their shells the appropriate color of course) and a pet rat for a looong time then I was going to wonder onto Los Alamos Laboratory facility and find some nuclear waste and put them in it.

dead serious, do you know how easy it is to get in there "accidentally"? ugh i hate that place; however, i don't think my out come would be the same :/
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    Chupalo wrote: »

lol you were that poor kid.

Your dad made an accuse about the lines being to long and not enough time blah blah

when really your father was a joke and couldn't afford shit.

I used to love picking on you dipshits
  • GreyusurperGreyusurper Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Ninja rap is really the only thing I really want to remember Vanilla Ice for.

[ame=" - Vanilla Ice - Ninja rap (Go ninja go)[/ame]
  • woolgathererwoolgatherer Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    These movies were the best, I & II at least. The third one was pushing it. Must say I preferred the Secret of the Ooze to the first one.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited June 2011
    Your dad made an accuse (you mean excuse?) about the lines being to long and not enough time blah blah

Correct.
    when really your father was a joke and couldn't afford shit.

Incorrect.