Is there anyone in the area of killen or fort hood texas??

im gonna be in fort hood for a while and im trying to get out of here and spend as much time away from the army as possible.. you all are some cool people. anyone wanna chill with me while im here? ive been told im pretty awesome, so its probably a good idea..

Comments

• JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    Im near the afb at albuquerque nm if i make a tripp into texas il let you know
  • edited June 2011
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    We need a Totse map in case people want to meet up. Or do we already have one and I haven't noticed?
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited June 2011
    ^GMB is right on that one lol
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    i'm about an hour out, brah
  • edited June 2011
    why would the fbi be trying to get a random person to meet them from the internet? youre high.

i am with the government though. im in the army. protecting your right to totse, every day.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    Well I don't mean we should post our street addresses. Just give the general area, like for the US we could say what general part of the state we live in.
  • edited June 2011
    Lmfao, any Totsean would know better than to walk straight up to someone's front door anyway. You set a location to meet up, the other Totsean will get there early and get a good vantage point and spot the person he's meeting when they arrive. This way, you can make sure it's not a set up.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    NaziMick wrote: »
    :facepalm:This Site has Info that the FBI would be interested in.
    Fuck the Army and fuck you.I hope you loose friends Via the Roadside Bomb:D

1) I know CTBRB is nothing to do with FBI. I'd bet my dick on it.
    2) I work for the Army yet made a guide on how to construct, hide, deploy and keep IEDs going despite detection methods. Also it's funny how it's usually "Paki scum" or "sandniggers" as you may put it, who use the IED to great use. That said, they oppose Jews.

Make yo' mind up.
  • edited June 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    1) I know CTBRB is nothing to do with FBI. I'd bet my dick on it.
    2) I work for the Army yet made a guide on how to construct, hide, deploy and keep IEDs going despite detection methods. Also it's funny how it's usually "Paki scum" or "sandniggers" as you may put it, who use the IED to great use. That said, they oppose Jews.

Make yo' mind up.[/QUO]
    i learned jwh is cumcumber.afghanistan is full of mines