intro

chmnkchmnk Acolyte
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
alright people,

as an fng i'll keep it short and sweet:

never used social networking sites before and this one came up while searching for something and here i am. joined one group so far: the opiate dependency support group - reason: been on prescription opiates for over 20 years now so got vested interests in this area.

apart from that, live and let live.

cheers.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    ...... It's a forum. You don't need to join any groups here. Just post and chill, share your thoughts and go wild with your stories. Take a piss on anyone you hate and have fun. It's a community and it doesn't really fall into what people call social networking websites.

On totse.info we don't give a fuck if you're a fag, paki or a pervert and we don't care. No one here wants to know your name or personal information unlike other websites.

So, welcome to a rare place on the Internet. Btw what were you searching for, I might be able to help you find more stuff.

EDIT: Before everyone shits brix on the user title, I updated his rank because he was having login issues.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    I'll social network your ass, faggot :mad:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2011
    Fuck it make him a regular so when I shit on him I won't feel so bad.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited June 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    On totse.info we don't give a fuck if you're a paki

LAWL you filthy raghead go munch on some camel turds.
  • edited June 2011
    Welcome to Totse. It's cool that you found us through the Opiate support group, but that's only a small fragment of what this place has to offer. Post around, look around the boards and enjoy yourself. If you've got any opiate questions then post away.