I did magic when I was a little kid

edited June 2011 in Life
When I was about... I'd say 5 years old, my parents bought me a magic set for my birthday. Inside was a bunch of card tricks, a magic wand, some stuff to make coins disappear - the general stuff you'd expect to find inside a magic set. Anyway, I remember one day when I was bored, I was messing around with the magic wand and an old book I had found on the shelf. I pretended it was a book full of magic spells or something, so I set it down on the side and picked up a yellow ball. I remember putting the ball behind the couch, reading something from the book and waving the wand only to find that the ball had ACTUALLY disappeared when I went to look.

After looking around the room for ages, I eventually found the ball on the other side of the room, behind a totally different couch. I only ever had one yellow ball, and there was absolutely NO way it could have rolled over to the other side of the room. Plus, I was on my own in the room so no one even saw me do the trick (which is just my luck really, as it was unbelievable).

If there's a god, he was messing with me on that day :D

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Or the ball dropped off and your mind just pwned you. It happens some times. It's far easier to beleive that you didn't recall the ball position or you memory of the event just changed a bit and your mind filled in the blanks with this random thought than thinking that the ball actually vanished.

Never did magic, when I was young I was too busy being a Paki.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    This closest thing to something like that ive ever done was when i was at my grandmother's house last. I was asleep on the couch and this stupid xmas ornament which was a singing and dancing tree kept going off and eaking me up. The last time i did it i tried to invision where the on off switch would be and then incision it switching to off. When i awoke later i found that it was indeed off. I asked others about it and none of them had touched the singing tree. I have no proof that I didn't dream all of it or turn it off in my sleep.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    you're a wizard, harry! one time i swallowed a marble, and didn't poop it out. magic? damn right, magic.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    ^^^ lol.

I was playing football @ 5

and g.i. joes
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    you're a wizard, harry! one time i swallowed a marble, and didn't poop it out. magic? damn right, magic.

I did that took but I made it cum out from my penis. MAGIC RIGHT!
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I did that took but I made it cum out from my penis. MAGIC RIGHT!

thats called a pearl :o
  • HarlequinHarlequin New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    I lost my shoe once. So I threw the other one in the air and looked at where it pointed. I found my lost shoe. It was in my shoe closet.
  • blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
    edited June 2011
    Just your mind fucking with you, since youre a kid and your imagination can run away with you, I'd say. I had a similair experience; when I was really young, id say maybe five, I was looking at one of those plastic black rings with spiders on them (It must have been around halloween) and watched it "crawl" under the bed in my brothers room. If i remember correctly it had actually physically moved but theres a few things I can point out;

a. memory, especially memories formed when you were that young/impressionable, are unreliable

b. it was probably moved by the wind or something but my mind showed it 'crawling' due to my aforementioned 'imagination'
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    HES A WICH!!!!!
  • edited June 2011
    Mind playing tricks on me :( Kinda sucks, but it just goes to show how awesome your imagination is when you're a little kid. I remember seeing my toys as real things when I used to play with my imagination, it's pretty cool.