who would be interested in free smoking blend samples

OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
my friend was thinking of selling funny named blends, he already already has the flavour mix.

i was thinking

grape ape

strawberry shortcake

orange gangsta (O.G.)

if anyone is interested i will give them samples but after a little i will charge. pricechart for all those interested, peace out totse!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Interesting... Where are you located?
  • OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    north america
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    So you're going to just mail this shit through the USPS? Don't they screen?
    edited September 2010
    So you're going to just mail this shit through the USPS? Don't they screen?

im only sending to where blends are legal
    I'm interested but i'm not into it if i have to give any credit card information for it.

just pm me your address and ill send out tomorrow. no cc involved.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Can I get a sample?
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
    I am skeptical of this operation.
    edited September 2010
    Just making sure this blend is legal right?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Ah, well that makes sense if you only send them to where they're legal. You're talking about JWH blends I assume? You never specified.
    edited October 2010
    yes just like k2 except with less filler. i HATE filler. I made a tasty bowl of herbal blend that will get get you feeling right.

the blend is legal in new jersey and i only send to places its legal.

PM me your mailing address so i can send you a randomly selected sample blend.
    edited October 2010
    yes just like k2 except with less filler. i HATE filler. I made a tasty bowl of herbal blend that will get get you feeling right.

What are your prices? I'll probably buy some if the sample is good and the price is right.
    edited October 2010
    well i got a double decimal digital scale to measure out mg's in the ten for accurate measurement. . as an avid user of my own blends I can use 40x per session is decent.

I will sell 40x in the custom amount of herb that you want.

for that, 2 dollars.

alternatively If you wish I will sell you 25x for a dollar ( i just usually round up to 30)

i think this beats out most. i go to the headshops in the city and they sell this stuff for outrageous price like $60 FOR k2. The lowest price for blends is 25. outrageous. I had the money anyways so I bought a ton over a small period of time (50) not the k2, but the stuff that was 24. I think they jacked up the prices because it came with a plastic holder, which is useful for other applications...

I will do what i do but im not going to overcharge. did i also mention that i provide free shipping in north america?
    edited October 2010
    So has anyone gotten there samples yet? When should I expect this op?
    edited October 2010
    wont be this week, starting next week. i am incredibly curious to see how this panned out. I've used my own stuff, and it gets me there but thats only because i use cannabis and jwh. as for the samples everyone got a mixture of different flavours like orange, grape and strawberry.
  • i<3Shroomsi<3Shrooms Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Any news with this? Seems interesting.
    edited January 2011
    i<3Shrooms wrote: »
    Any news with this? Seems interesting.

I haven't seen him post here lately but I did receive my sample when he was doing this and he is legit.
  • ThrillavanillaThrillavanilla Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    is it laced with PCP
    edited March 2011
    is it laced with PCP

Why did you necrobump this:facepalm:
  • Goonsquad4365Goonsquad4365 Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    my friend was thinking of selling funny named blends, he already already has the flavour mix.

i was thinking

grape ape

strawberry shortcake

orange gangsta (O.G.)

if anyone is interested i will give them samples but after a little i will charge. pricechart for all those interested, peace out totse!

Still doin free samples?
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    If this fool is still givn samples i want one. Free dope is free dope, i never pass up a chance for free shit.