kronic.co.nz (synthetic weed)

HughHeffnerHughHeffner New Arrival
edited August 2011 in Man Cave
I picked up some of this kronic ( pineapple express) on the weekend. I talked to the shop owner, he told me its synthentic marijuana. Hmm I was intrigued, and once home I wikipedia'd it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kronic#Australasia

The high I got was intense for 30mins approx. and was good. I found that once I had finished my second Joint, my high went bad. I smoked another J and it fixed me right up and I was flying again.

Has anyone else Smoked of this kronic?

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Never tried it, is it any good :confused:
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited June 2011
    This is the shit that HR departments for mining companies Australia wide have nightmares about.Only one fucking lab in Australia can test for it,only a matter of time before it legislated against and forgotten.That company must have made a killing though.
  • HughHeffnerHughHeffner New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    Yeh its good, I was plenty enough baked. The buzz was nice and intense, made music seem even better then when normally baked. It was also good on the brain, I didnt experience any headaches afterwards or during. Also was really nice to smoke, smooth as!

When they find a way for testing for it, they will be able to change the ingredients to it and it will be undetectable again. Its going to be a vicious cycle for the mining and defence industry trying to play catch up.
    Its also scary that someone can be baked as fuck and noone can prove that they're not. Truck drivers, school teachers, ya mums dog, they can all get it after the supermarket.

You shoudlnt have a problem getting it dakt, its made where your from!
    edited June 2011
    Shop owner I got it from made $3,000 in two days from Kronic alone.
  • familyguyfamilyguy Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    That shit is every where here. Tobacco shops keep popping up like Mcdonalds and they are all selling it. They passed a law prohibiting 5 of the cannabinoids used to make it, and they just started selling new products with different cannabinoids that do the same shit. There are some "insense" that are so strong, kids are going to the hospital because they're having panic attacks and they think they're dying.

Weed is better. The high is better, it lasts longer, and it's completely natural. It's worth a try if you never had it before. Just don't go in and ask for the strongest shit they have, and roll a blunt with it. It can be a lot more intense than smoking weed.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited June 2011
    All that herbal shit is probably bad as fuck for you. I smoked it almost daily for like 4 months and regret it like hell.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited June 2011
    I always end up regretting smoking that fake shit. It's not bad in moderation though.
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited June 2011
    AFAIK, Kronic differs from other 'erbal blends in that it binds to some of the same receptors as GHB,as well as the usual Cannabinoid analogues.

I'm basing this on something I read from the W.A. health departments chemlabs.

Speaking of,there is an overall lack of evidence about this stuff given the amount of media push to ban it.Especially from the government.Suspicious?,or something moar sinister!

Silly kids,you might as well go snort some bindies beads,eh :D
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Just went and got some from clubx, fuckin works.
  • isikci16isikci16 Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    light is our business
  • edited July 2011
    All that herbal shit is probably bad as fuck for you. I smoked it almost daily for like 4 months and regret it like hell.

Got to be careful with things that haven't been very thoroughly researched. You don't know what could happen down the road, you know? I know what weed can do to my health because the shit has been used for thousands of years, and its effects are well known. I don't know wtf these RC drugs will do to me.

I only ever played with that shit once.

A while ago (I think before .info opened, and we were all back on Zoklet), there was some guy offering to mail free sampled of JWH-018 to whoever wanted it.

I sent him a PM, and I got a small red baggie of the stuff. It was definitely different from cannabis. It's like a fraction of the weed high. Not in terms of strength, but in terms of the effect. A weed high is more "complete" than a JWH high, if that makes any sense.
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    I sent him a PM, and I got a small red baggie of the stuff. It was definitely different from cannabis. It's like a fraction of the weed high. Not in terms of strength, but in terms of the effect. A weed high is more "complete" than a JWH high, if that makes any sense.

Worked pretty well for me, I gave up weed a long time ago but this shit had me high as fuck!
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    Got to be careful with things that haven't been very thoroughly researched. You don't know what could happen down the road, you know? I know what weed can do to my health because the shit has been used for thousands of years, and its effects are well known. I don't know wtf these RC drugs will do to .

This is why I regret ever touching it :(
  • edited July 2011
    Isn't Kronic Phenazepam?
    HAIL MOTHER RUSSIA
    edited July 2011
    I hope this stuff isnt too bad, I just ordered 9 grams... :)
  • edited July 2011
    Maybe next time you should spend that money on actual marijuana
    or better still, good drugs instead
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited August 2011
    You tracked down with RC they were using before?
  • Ex3Ex3 Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011
    Pineapple Express was the best variety by far (Phenazepam) and it was fun while it lasted, but it looks like it's gone forever now (the government placed a one year ban on it while they decide on legislation etc).

Pretty good high, especially the first time.

Downside: A friend of mine smoked it all the time and now claims he is addicted, so beware... :facepalm:

...and first post, dudes.