Stop-Start Drivers

I was getting a lift home from someone the other night and all the fucking way, they were on and off the fucking gas. To make things worse, they couldn't even be bothered to change into the right gear so the car was rocking backwards and forwards from the acceleration followed by engine-braking :facepalm: It annoyed the living FUCK out of me, but I couldn't say anything as I barely knew the guy and I didn't want to be a backseat driver.

Makes me rage when people can't drive.

Comments

• GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Grrrr, I know what you mean and I HATE them with a passion :angry: I was in a car with someone who did that once, and by the time we came to a halt I felt physically sick, because of the rocking motion. Never going in her car again.... And now my sister does it!!!
  • edited June 2011
    What's so hard about using the gas pedal efficiently?! It's not hard to press it down exactly the right amount, and there's no need to lift off every 2 seconds. A car journey should be smooth and pleasant. I'm surprised they actually cope with themselves driving to be honest - if I drove like that then I'd throw myself out of the car.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    People get behind the wheel of a car and pay attention to everything but driving. I wish it was harder to get a drivers license in this country because there are loads of idiots who are way too stupid to drive.

It sucks to get stuck driving behind some asshole who can't pick a speed too. First they're ahead of you at a respectable distance, then suddenly you have to hit the brakes because you're up their fucking tailpipe.

I hate dumbasses.
  • woolgathererwoolgatherer Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    Seems like usually women have this problem (hint, hint). What's worse is people who have handicap sticker who think that because they are handi-capable that they should drive like it. You have been blessed with four wheels and an engine that can take your wherever you need to go. How about you drive like you have somewhere to be, eh?