Learn how to drive!

Comments

• blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited June 2011
    cool story bro
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited June 2011
    Black chicks are the worst when it comes to driving. I saw some nigger stop in the middle of the street to change lanes today :facepalm:
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    I was following this retard in town the other day. After driving painfully slow the bitch stops right in the middle of an intersection, turns to look out her back window then keeps on driving at 20 km/h in a 50 zone. :angry:
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited June 2011
    I drive really really slow in parking lots just to piss people off.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited June 2011
    I got stuck behind some chick doing 35 in a 55 zone before. Bitch, the V6 Accord is made for going faster :mad:

I hate slow drivers :mad:
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    The road I live off of has a 50 mph speed limit, but stupid asses insist on going 40 on it all the time. It drives me nuts. When you have people passing you at every opportunity and more people sitting right on your ass, it means you're not going fast enough.

I think anybody who is too stupid to read street signs, even fucking speed limit signs for fuck sake, is too stupid to drive and should either have their license taken away or they should be shot on the streets.

Jewnose for President in 2012.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    The ones that fuck me off are those that choose to pass in the most fucking stupidest of places and near cause a head on collision. Generally caused by someone driving slow and those following getting fucked off and ending up making a stupid decision to pass them on a corner or such place.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited July 2011
    What if they want to go 40 and not 50? You can pass them.
    Not safely. It's a 2 lane road with a lot of curves. People do pass on this road, and that's why a lot of times you come around a corner and almost have a head on collision with someone who is trying to pass an asshole.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    shut up cunt