Bloodstain Pattern Analysis, Second Edition (2002)

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited June 2011 in Life
Bloodstain Pattern Analysis, Second Edition - With an Introduction to Crime Scene Reconstruction (2002)

Details.
Bloodstain pattern analysis helps establish events associated with violent crimes. It is a critical bridge between forensics and the definition of a precise crime reconstruction. The second edition of this bestselling book is thoroughly updated to employ recent protocols, including the application of scientific method, the use of flow charts, and the inter-relationship of crime scene analysis to criminal profiling. It provides more illustrations, including color photographs, and explains the use of computer programs to create demonstrative evidence for court. Bloodstain Pattern Analysis provides forensic scientists, investigators, and attorneys with quick and accurate information.
Cost: Between $60-80 on Amazon
Publisher: CRC Press
Authors: Ross Bevel and Tom M Gardner
Pages: 403 (electronic version)
Language: English

Preview.png

It seems my adventures on TOR and the like have resulted in finding many odd, expensive books. I had a browse through this one and fuck, it's pretty interesting to say the least. Already learnt a few things just after a quick look.
Preview%202.png

Preview%203.png

There are also gore photos for those who need fapping material.

Size: 15.9MB
Download (.PDF).

Comments

• HarlequinHarlequin New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    Cheers mate, Downloading and going to have a skim through it. God only knows that I need to read a book like this right after finishing exams. :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Dexter, wtf are you doing :D.

Dude this is awesome. Downloading.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    These responses have spurred me on to post more. Will pop back in later when I'm not busy and will enlighten you with further Criminology, Forensic and other related reads :D

Ps. Dexter, eh? Oh man, even my best mate called me an "onion" and "very mysterious". Nobody knows the real me. Even I have a tough job. Every day I wake up in the midset of someone different.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    These responses have spurred me on to post more. Will pop back in later when I'm not busy and will enlighten you with further Criminology, Forensic and other related reads :D

Ps. Dexter, eh? Oh man, even my best mate called me an "onion" and "very mysterious". Nobody knows the real me. Even I have a tough job. Every day I wake up in the midset of someone different.

Actually after reading the title, I thought about Dexter, he does blood work in the series and the books.