Why isn't spectral banned yet for abusing the report feature?

PacinoPacino Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
«13

Comments

  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited June 2011
    Fuck SpectraL, the motherfucker! Just fuck him!
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited June 2011
    I'm tempted to report every post in the whole world.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2011
    It seems there aren't any mods with the balls to infract him for an obvious violation of the rules.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited June 2011
    Fuck SpectraL, the motherfucker! Just fuck him!

    im not gonna fuck him

    U FUCK HIM :angry:
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited June 2011
    At least he's actually reporting people for going off topic in the more serious forums.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    At least he's actually reporting people for going off topic in the more serious forums.

    Are you serious?
    Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, child porn, flooding,hacking, exploits and harmful posts that will put Totse in danger, DO NOT USE IT FOR ANYTHING ELSE, users who abuse this feature will be banned.

    I guess you missed this part.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited June 2011
    If someone makes me a mod I'll ban him :p
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    Off topic isn't a reportable offense.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited June 2011
    Who really gives a fuck anyway.
    Specydagurupoopipu is just doing his thing so whats the biggy?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited June 2011
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2011
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited June 2011
    We'll see what Dfg thinks, and we'll also see what he thinks of his illegitimate moderators.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    It's spam.
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    We'll see what Dfg thinks, and we'll also see what he thinks of his illegitimate moderators.
    Spam is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited June 2011
    It's amusing, too, that the moderator who just sent me a warning was the very moderator who decided to turn a blind eye to the spam in the thread I reported, and it's the spammer itself who got this moderator to do it. Zoklet v2.0. lol

    Fix it, Dfg... you know why DaGuru and I are watching you before contributing/investing anything here, don't you? I think you do. ;)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    It's amusing, too, that the moderator who just sent me a warning was the very moderator who decided to turn a blind eye to the spam in the thread I reported, and it's the spammer itself who got this moderator to do it. Zoklet v2.0. lol

    Fix it, Dfg... you know why DaGuru and I are watching you before contributing/investing anything here, don't you? I think you do. ;)

    LMFAO

    SpecGuru, you don't contribute anything anywhere ever.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited June 2011
    LMFAO

    SpecGuru, you don't contribute anything anywhere ever.
    Be quiet, child. It's past your beddy-byes.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited June 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    We'll see what Dfg thinks, and we'll also see what he thinks of his illegitimate moderators.

    Yes, lets get to the bottom of this. I would also love to hear what Daguru and other various members think about this. Lets really dwell on the details guys!:thumbsup:
    Also I think DFG should give us his cell phone number so if we ever need to contact him in emergencies such as these we can contact him day or night.

    *off to make a thread in I+F*
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited June 2011
    Are you serious?



    I guess you missed this part.


    No, I didn't miss that part. Clearly it can be interpreted as spam. We sorted this issue out in the beginning that SG/HB are the playground for nonsense. Of course it's a tough call and obviously up to the Moderator of those individual forms to determine what action they want to take if any.

    The goal is to keep things as serious as possible in other forums and Off-Topic posts/threads, derailing threads, etc. can be considered spamming.

    -SpectraL wrote: »
    It's spam.


    It could be. It's all int he eye of the beholder, however, contact the forum moderator and ask him. Reporting threads goes to EVERYONE not just that moderator. One of the flaws in the system. Each mod should have full control of the content of his forum with only Global Mod or Admin's stepping in during an absence, massive spam attack, etc. Derailing threads isn't a Global issue which is what the Report function does.

    Spam is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages.


    That's just what it's associated with. If you were using the net long before 1999 you know spam encompassed bulletin boards long before email.


    *EDIT*

    Just found this and got hard btw.

    21892689615511352497.jpg
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited June 2011
    Of course it's spam. Don't be fooled by inept moderators who don't really belong moderating anything. Off topic posting is when somebody posts content which is contrary to the opening post or the title, whereas spam is simply garbage (what pacino and his kidiot butt-buddies like to post continuously, ad-naseum).
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    No, I didn't miss that part. Clearly it can be interpreted as spam. We sorted this issue out in the beginning that SG/HB are the playground for nonsense. Of course it's a tough call and obviously up to the Moderator of those individual forms to determine what action they want to take if any.

    The goal is to keep things as serious as possible in other forums and Off-Topic posts/threads, derailing threads, etc. can be considered spamming.





    It could be. It's all int he eye of the beholder, however, contact the forum moderator and ask him. Reporting threads goes to EVERYONE not just that moderator. One of the flaws in the system. Each mod should have full control of the content of his forum with only Global Mod or Admin's stepping in during an absence, massive spam attack, etc. Derailing threads isn't a Global issue which is what the Report function does.





    That's just what it's associated with. If you were using the net long before 1999 you know spam encompassed bulletin boards long before email.


    *EDIT*

    Just found this and got hard btw.

    21892689615511352497.jpg


    I was using CompuServe with a 900 BAUD acoustic modem in 1983 when they opened their doors. That does not change the fact that both email and bulletin boards are "electronic messaging systems (that can be) to send unsolicited bulk messages."

    Derailing threads is not a violation. Not that I agree with that in the serious forums, but as of now it is not.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited June 2011
    I was using CompuServe with a 900 BAUD acoustic modem in 1983 when they opened their doors. That does not change the fact that both email and bulletin boards are "electronic messaging systems (that can be) to send unsolicited bulk messages."

    Derailing threads is not a violation. Not that I agree with that in the serious forums, but as of now it is not.


    Touche. I guess everything can be linked to bbs's in some way shape or form.

    It isn't a global violation no, but if a moderator sets up the rules in his or her own forum against it they have the action to act on it in whatever method they feel suitable. If it's unjust that's what a chain of command structure is for, so you can take your situation to a higher council. I didn't and wont act on either derailing or off-topic posts since they have moderators for those forums to address them. Unless the moderator sets forth specific rules for their forum on those issues it isn't a bannable offense and never will be.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Man I got a boner for Zora.

    Ahem, don't abuse the report feature people, especially when the Mod asks you nicely.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    We'll see what Dfg thinks, and we'll also see what he thinks of his illegitimate moderators.
    Dfg wrote: »
    Man I got a boner for Zora.

    Ahem, don't abuse the report feature people, especially when the Mod asks you nicely.


    Spanked...

    https://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=198223&postcount=3
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the staff actually banning Spectral over this latest silliness. :facepalm:

    So yet again you are stepping forward and saying......"Here at .info we encourage slobber, one-liner's and 4-channing hilarity"....because the side you chose in this instance was the wrong one.

    And then a handful of you will actually continue to spend hours upon hours of thought/preparation/effort into textfiles, CMS's, Wiki's, advertising, and all the other time wasting nonsense when barely only 5% of the content in this place is even worth reading....and those that stand up for better content are labeled as an "enemy" of the website. :rolleyes:

    What is it you people are trying to build here again? :(

    Oh I forgot, just another arena so a few people can get off on mod perks and the "power" it gives them to fuck around and pretend to be an authority(?) figure during make pretend time in their made up little cyber world. ;)

    So how long is it for this time Dfg....another "perma"-ban in the home of free speech (tounge removed from cheek), or another one of your pointless hour/day long ones just to further incite the GAME of being able to play with infractions, bans, and other moderator toolbelt functions?

    InB4 "chill/power going out/taking a walk/IRL stuff can't let people think straight"/whatever excuse to make a cursory statement and just flop on out the door as quickly and aloofly as possibly.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the staff actually banning Spectral over this latest silliness. :facepalm:

    So yet again you are stepping forward and saying......"Here at .info we encourage slobber, one-liner's and 4-channing hilarity"....because the side you chose in this instance was the wrong one.

    And then a handful of you will actually continue to spend hours upon hours of thought/preparation/effort into textfiles, CMS's, Wiki's, advertising, and all the other time wasting nonsense when barely only 5% of the content in this place is even worth reading....and those that stand up for better content are labeled as an "enemy" of the website. :rolleyes:

    What is it you people are trying to build here again? :(

    Oh I forgot, just another arena so a few people can get off on mod perks and the "power" it gives them to fuck around and pretend to be an authority(?) figure during make pretend time in their made up little cyber world. ;)

    So how long is it for this time Dfg....another "perma"-ban in the home of free speech (tounge removed from cheek), or another one of your pointless hour/day long ones just to further incite the GAME of being able to play with infractions, bans, and other moderator toolbelt functions?

    InB4 "chill/power going out/taking a walk/IRL stuff can't let people think straight"/whatever excuse to make a cursory statement and just flop on out the door as quickly and aloofly as possibly.


    128702879140323329.jpg
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011

    What makes you say Spectral's been banned? I can't see it.

    In typical Dfg fashion the ban has been reversed. :(

    Which just proves he isn't doing ANY of this to better the boards, maintain order, or try to build some kind of thought provoking community......instead it has EVERYTHING to do with he ENJOYS GETTING OFF ON ALL THESE MACHINATIONS OF PLAYING MODERATOR/ADMINISTRATOR.


    "Weeeeeeee, look at meeeeeee...I live in a complete shithole, but at least for a couple of hours a day I can pretend to have authority over something!!!!!"~~~failed admin not thinking ANY of this through
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Actually, this is my understanding of why it was reversed:

    And as usual....your interpretation and my interpretation is all we have to go on. Until we get a real reason by the real person that did the infracting/banning.....nothing more than rumor, innuendo, and gossip will rule the day and thusly end up pushing this whole thing into a realm of whatever further chaos and drama. :D

    Onward through the fog! :cool:
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    This is really interesting.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the staff actually banning Spectral over this latest silliness. :facepalm:

    So yet again you are stepping forward and saying......"Here at .info we encourage slobber, one-liner's and 4-channing hilarity"....because the side you chose in this instance was the wrong one....

    Check this out.. retard spammer kidiot posts yet more garbage in discussion thread... mod of that forum decides to just stick his thumb up his ass and do nothing about it... I report it... so the same mod with his thumb stuck up his ass warns my account for reporting garbage in a discussion thread. So I report the abuse of authority from the mod with his thumb stuck up his useless ass, and Dfg comes along and bans my account for reporting the abuse of authority from his incompetent moderator. Hard to believe, huh? But that's exactly what just happened. To top it all off, another idiot with global mod under his nick comes in and lays out his complete approval for both the spammer and the incompetent mod.

    But it's good, because now we know for a fact that Dfg and his lapdogs just want a shitty site full of garbage and spammy kidiots. They don't want a site with actual content, they just want a piece of shit where all their spammy little kidiot friends can destroy discussion threads all over the forum while dropping shitballs out of their dumb asses 24 hours a day. Now we know it's not worth posting anything here, and we know it will never amount to anything more than a garbage dump. I'll just post garbage all over the place as well.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    ITT spictroll mad cuz he's never gonna be a mod again
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited July 2011
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    This message is hidden because -SpectraL is on your ignore list.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Check this out.. retard spammer kidiot posts yet more garbage in discussion thread... mod of that forum decides to just stick his thumb up his ass and do nothing about it... I report it... so the same mod with his thumb stuck up his ass warns my account for reporting garbage in a discussion thread. So I report the abuse of authority from the mod with his thumb stuck up his useless ass, and Dfg comes along and bans my account for reporting the abuse of authority from his incompetent moderator. Hard to believe, huh? But that's exactly what just happened. To top it all off, another idiot with global mod under his nick comes in and lays out his complete approval for both the spammer and the incompetent mod.

    But it's good, because now we know for a fact that Dfg and his lapdogs just want a shitty site full of garbage and spammy kidiots. They don't want a site with actual content, they just want a piece of shit where all their spammy little kidiot friends can destroy discussion threads all over the forum while dropping shitballs out of their dumb asses 24 hours a day. Now we know it's not worth posting anything here, and we know it will never amount to anything more than a garbage dump. I'll just post garbage all over the place as well.


    You were warned and banned because the report feature is only to be used for specific circumstances. When you click on the report post link those circumstances are clearly displayed below the field for the message. Those circumstances are as follows.
    Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, child porn, flooding,hacking, exploits and harmful posts that will put Totse in danger, DO NOT USE IT FOR ANYTHING ELSE, users who abuse this feature will be banned.

    They are written and formatted exactly as shown above. This is something that was explained to you and you are smart enough to figure out on your own. You were banned for ignoring the warning and repeating the use of the report feature for something other than the circumstances listed. You knew this before you did it, you knew it when you did it, and you danm well know it now Poindexter.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    :facepalm:

    Funny how THIS is the only thing anyone from staff has to say about any of this as a "response"(?) to Spectral. Thanks for at least trying, Boozer.

    Boozer, since you are the only one willing to have a sincere discussion about this situation from the staff.....can I pick your brain for a tad bit more honesty?

    From the very beginning its been stated having a "report post" button for the common user is a bad idea....and the argument still holds a lot of weight. It creates FAR MORE GAMES, DRAMA, BULLSHIT then it is supposedly "preventing"....and hell, I don't ever hear or see of instances where mere users saved the day by having this feature.

    So the question is this....what is a REALISTIC ratio of Times used Properly/Helpful compared to Times Abused for Game Playing? :confused:

    1:20?
    1:50?
    1:100?

    Again, it seems like its just yet another feature that is PURPOSELY there to incite drama and arguments.......just so certain mods or admins have something to do, because they cling to the game-playing and getting off on their control panelsto the extent they do. :thumbsdown:

    Point blank, if the staff REALLY and SINCERELY wanted less kidiocy and stupidity....why be so insistent in having a feature that has such little practical use, and is so easily abused? :eek:
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    It's quite amusing to watch these idiots rationalize and explain their blunt stupidity.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    It's quite amusing to watch these idiots rationalize and explain their blunt stupidity.

    Unfortunately for you, your stupidity is so blatant it requires no explanation.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    This post answers part of your query. As for the rest, I have no idea how things were from the beginning, as I was not here. But as a mod, I can say that the report feature does have it usefulness. It has alerted me personally to posts that needed attention before I managed to get to them. Yeah, there is no "common user who saved the day by reporting a post" that I know of, but it is still a useful tool for mods to get a jumpstart to things that they may have missed. I do not know off the top of my head the actual ratio between useful reports and useless reports. But I can comment on how a user should use that feature. For example, if Spec had reported the posts that he had, with "This could be spam, can a mod check it please" or at least something along those lines. Instead of "kick this kidiot off the site" then the reports would have been seen differently and definitely not as an abusive report. As wacky as it sounds, the wording does matter.

    I do not believe that the report button is there "to incite drama and arguments.......just so certain mods or admins have something to do, because they cling to the game-playing and getting off on their control panelsto the extent they do." It is there for the mods to be informed of a possible problem in their section. When someone reports a post, the section mod gets an email for that report, which lets us know about it, even if we are not on at that moment. The feature does do some good, but because of the maturity of the people who abuse it, it turns out to be more of a handicap than it should be. :/

    Again, in your eagerness to say at least SOMETHING for the staff......you can't see through the blatant inconsistencies in your own argument.

    First you claim you "werent here in the beginning".....but then you claim to have knowledge to the "purpose" of the report post feature, as if you are SO CERTAIN you know what the agenda is around here and why people are so insistent to have these things. Let's go back even further then the beginning, to when .info wasn't even a website....then lets see how great your "analysis" of the agenda of certain people is, shall we?

    Do you remember when Dfg was a mod on Zoklet? The guy got off on his mod abilities and perks so much....he had a constant updated tally of his bans and infractions in his signature. And he referrred to it all the time, threatened people by mentioning it....it was like his "trophy case". So yeah, Dfg DOES very much get off on playing the role of cyber cop/janitor. He DOES enjoy having to disclipline and deal with guys like Fatty or Pacino....because he NEEDS THE POWER TRIPS to get his jollies off.

    Yet you'll ignore all of that, and spew some fairy tale rationalization to try to connect the dots to make it into SOMETHING colorful and possibly believable. But see Boozer, despite all the text stating otherwise....the Truthful Boozer still comes out in the end, with this ACCURATE statement in conclusion...
    The feature does do some good, but because of the maturity of the people who abuse it, it turns out to be more of a handicap than it should be. :/

    So again I ask, if its "more of a handicap" than it should be.....why are you continuing to defend a broken system that is OBVIOUSLY creating more problems than it is worth????? :confused:

    InB4 more stories of altruistic bullshit, despite the fact anyone/everyone knows Dfg is a drama whore that gets off on getting a chance to use his mod perks. :facepalm:
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    So far, I've been banned by Dfg twice and one his lackeys once, even though no rules were ever broken by me. All three bans were simply because they didn't like what I had to say. This latest ban was because they didn't want me bitching about the genuine spam they continuously allow and encourage from several spamming kidiots. Instead of facing up to the issue and doing something about it, it's much easier for them to simply shoot the messenger and continue on in their incompetence and blissful ignorance. They think they can escape due ridicule by pressing buttons and hiding behind their control panels, but they got another thing coming. Oh, yes, indeed. Lots of things coming. I have lots of free time, and I make an absolutely wonderful enemy.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    I will say this much....I'm at least grateful that Dfg selected Boozer to be the fall guy/only person on staff willing to discuss this. He's a helluva lot more personable than Zos, and doesn't have the bad habit of spraying saliva everywhere when he really gets on a roll. Dfg's dogs, errrr lackeys.......ummmmmm underlings! are MUCH better trained pets than Zok's. :thumbsup:
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    It's pretty hypocritical that they are moving my "posts" to the Trash, but on the other hand they've let their pet spammers' posts stay right where they are - riddled throughout the discussion threads. It's like they need to single out anybody with more than half a brain and hound their posts, but they're totally fine with the clueless spam-monkeys. It's as you said, DaGuru... little lame power-seekers out for a quick fix. They don't get off as much playing with the posts and accounts of the brain-dead spammers, but they get quite a rise playing their stupid little games with the accounts and posts of people with any level of intelligence higher than their own. Zoklet v2.0. lol
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    So far, I've been banned by Dfg twice and one his lackeys once, even though [1] no rules were ever broken by me. All three bans were simply because they didn't like what I had to say. This latest ban was because they didn't want me bitching about the genuine spam they continuously allow and encourage from several spamming kidiots. Instead of facing up to the issue and doing something about it, it's much easier for them to simply shoot the messenger and continue on in their incompetence and blissful ignorance. They think they can escape due ridicule by pressing buttons and hiding behind their control panels, but they got another thing coming. Oh, yes, indeed. Lots of things coming. I have lots of free time, and I make an absolutely wonderful enemy.

    Your problem is this SpecGuru, you type something and you think that makes it fact. You then proceed to conduct yourself as if your typed statement is in fact the truth. The real difficulty you face is that everyone else does not take your typed statements to be fact, especially when it is blatantly clear that is is mere fabrication on your part.

    Let's take the bold statement of your above as an example. You typed that no rules were broken and then continued on as if that were the truth.

    When in reality everyone knows that you abused the report feature as per the rules of it's use which are clearly displayed and not at all ambiguous.

    Abuse of the Report feature is a warn-able and infractable offense.

    infractions.jpg

    The first time you were banned was for engaging in a sustained pattern of behavior that was proving harmful to the site in the opinion of the administrator and owner. Guess what pal, when you run something or own something you get to decide who is good for what you are trying to do and who is trying to fuck it up. If you decide that some shit head (that would be you in this case) is trying to screw up your efforts you have the right to remove them from the environment that you are responsible for or own. That is life on Earth, get a clue and deal with it.


    -SpectraL wrote: »
    [2] It's pretty hypocritical that they are moving my "posts" to the Trash, but on the other hand they've let their pet spammers' posts stay right where they are - riddled throughout the discussion threads. It's like they need to single out anybody with more than half a brain and hound their posts, but they're totally fine with the clueless spam-monkeys. It's as you said, DaGuru... little lame power-seekers out for a quick fix. They don't get off as much playing with the posts and accounts of the brain-dead spammers, but they get quite a rise playing their stupid little games with the accounts and posts of people with any level of intelligence higher than their own. Zoklet v2.0. lol

    They are not moving your posts to the trash, I am. As I move all such posts out of NotW, and just as I moved all such posts out of PLRC when I modded there (another serious discussion forum). Once again, get a clue and deal with it. If you continue your childish fit and it spills over into NotW those posts will also be moved to the trash, just like any other HB like BS that is posted there. The only hypocrisy is from you, who comes of as being some self appointed crusader for truth and justice on the internutz, lying your ass off to cover your butt hurt.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    The only flaw in your lame contrivance is a major one: I DID report spam, which is fully allowed under the current rules. Just because you decide to call kidiot garbage valid postage in NO WAY makes it so. hehehe All you do is prove all the more how really clueless and retarded you all really are, that's all you do when you come up with this kind of shit. Everything you do only serves to expose you for who you really are.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    The only flaw in your lame contrivance is a major one: I DID report spam, which is fully allowed under the current rules. Just because you decide to call kidiot garbage valid postage in NO WAY makes it so. hehehe All you do is prove all the more how really clueless and retarded you all really are, that's all you do when you come up with this kind of shit. Everything you do only serves to expose you for who you really are.

    You reported what you define as spam. Not what the management calls spam. When you received the warning that should have been your clue that your idea of spam is not what counts. You then abused the report feature again by using it for something other than the specified use by reporting the PM generated by the warning. Was that SPAM too?

    Nobody but you has called what you call spam valid posting. But thanks for trying to put words in everyone else's mouths. Is it garbage? Yes. Is it SPAM? No. Will it be moved to the trash? That depends on what forum it is posted in and who is modding it.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    They are not moving your posts to the trash, I am..

    Weeee....Rodent is a mod again! :thumbsup:

    Which only goes to prove that Dfg is managing(ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) these boards with the same rhyme or reason as an emotionally unbalanced hormonal raging woman.

    Stick around folks......the wind will change direction, and Dfg will change his mind yet again and go with whatever "feels right" that day/that hour. :facepalm: :facepalm:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    ^ I knew that news would give you a woody.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    ^ I knew that news would give you a woody.

    Nah, what's really going to give me a woody is when I'm perma-banned yet again for not doing anything wrong other than point out the stupidity and hypocrisy amongst many of you folks.

    Even better than that will be watching you personally continue to have the daily dramas with the Pacinos and Fattys of this website....all the while you are trying to demonize people that leave your backside eternally scarred despite the fact they too agree that all these fools posts is garbage.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Nah, what's really going to give me a woody is when I'm perma-banned yet again for not doing anything wrong other than point out the stupidity and hypocrisy amongst many of you folks.

    Even better than that will be watching you personally continue to have the daily dramas with the Pacinos and Fattys of this website....all the while you are trying to demonize people that leave your backside eternally scarred despite the fact they too agree that all these fools posts is garbage.
    They actually think that if they call a dog a cat that we're going to follow along blindly just because they say we should. Hahahha... classic shit right there, for sure. They're that stupid.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    They actually think that if they call a dog a cat that we're going to follow along blindly just because they say we should. Hahahha... classic shit right there, for sure. They're that stupid.


    Well, Rodent IS the guy trying to reinvent words like "step-daddy" just because it suits him and his fragile ego.....OF COURSE they'll try to slam a square peg in a round hole just to show off they are so leet cool.

    What I wonder is....how Rodent can have such little care for his own integrity....he doesn't mind being modded, demodded, and then remodded on such impulsive whims with no regard for the bigger picture or common sense in the least. CLEARLY his "need" for those mod buttons and a control panel are MUCH MORE IMPORTANT to him than his own reputation.

    Congrats Rodent....you are just an obedient little lap dog willing to be the "loyal subject" just because Dfg snaps his fingers depending on his mood, all the while throwing out your own integrity with yesterday's trash.

    Maybe that could be a new Dfg Twitter update feature? Hourly/daily status reports of Rodent's purpose in the hierarchy?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    The mod group here is really nothing more than a rough collection of wannabes and posers. TheDarkRodent is just one among many. They talk a lot, and they throw a lot of smoke around, but in the end their actions go far in revealing just how weak and immature they really are as a group. And that figures, because their "leader" is cut from the very same cloth. The apple never falls far from the apple tree.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    The mod group here is really nothing more than a rough collection of wannabes and posers. TheDarkRodent is just one among many. They talk a lot, and they throw a lot of smoke around, but in the end their actions go far in revealing just how weak and immature they really are as a group. And that figures, because their "leader" is cut from the very same cloth. The apple never falls far from the apple tree.

    I wonder how this willy nilly re-modding of Rodent is going to affect the collective psyche as a whole of the moderator group. Its one helluva message Dfg is sending....the fact a modship is some easily disposable commodity to be thrown around with such reckless abandon. Because if modship really does get decided on emotional impulse and what direction the wind is blowing that day......is there any purpose/worth to being a mod?
Sign In or Register to comment.