Spectral keeps talking about me in his OMG IM SO MAD posts..

PacinoPacino Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I called him a faggot via PM

I think it really hurt him...

Here is my my sincere apologie, spectral

118361251545.jpg

we frenz now plz??

friend.jpg

.... PLZ???/

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Spectral, are you high or something?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
    He's just senile.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    LOL.. spec being butthurt, should i expect anything more?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Spectral, are you high or something?
    Nope. It's just that since you've allowed pacino to spew garbage all across the discussion forums, I'm also allowed, and that's exactly what I'm going to do until pacino gets shut down or until my account gets banned. Then again, banning my account just for making garbage posts like pacino does would be hypocritical, wouldn't it? Get used to it, because there's lots more coming.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Nope. It's just that since you've allowed pacino to spew garbage all across the discussion forums, I'm also allowed, and that's exactly what I'm going to do until pacino gets shut down or until my account gets banned. Then again, banning my account just for making garbage posts like pacino does would be hypocritical, wouldn't it? Get used to it, because there's lots more coming.

Can you link some of these posts please?

Old man doesn't have a sense of humour it appears..
    edited July 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    Can you link some of these posts please?

Old man doesn't have a sense of humour it appears..
    already did in the infractions forum, asswiper

+1 post count
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011

So, in short you guys bitched about TDR and said you wouldn't contribute until he was removed and now when TDR is NOT a mod you went ahead and start creating a shitstorm and when the time came to finally contribute you showed your true face.

Bravo Spectral.

Oh and stop being butthurt. You could have made a B&M thread about PAYSEENO but nooooooooooo you had to play with the little report button. I ban anyone who abuses it. Period.

Get off your high horse.
    edited July 2011
    So, in short you guys bitched about TDR and said you wouldn't contribute until he was removed and now when TDR is NOT a mod you went ahead and start creating a shitstorm and when the time came to finally contribute you showed your true face.

Bravo Spectral.

Oh and stop being butthurt. You could have made a B&M thread about PAYSEENO but nooooooooooo you had to play with the little report button. I ban anyone who abuses it. Period.

Get off your high horse.
    wouldn't contribute until he was removed finally contribute you showed your true face bitched about TDR and said start creating a shitstorm and when n short you guys bitched n short you guys bitched you went ahead and start creating you went ahead and start creating you went ahead and start creating

[this is a valid post and not garbage]
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    wouldn't contribute until he was removed finally contribute you showed your true face bitched about TDR and said start creating a shitstorm and when n short you guys bitched n short you guys bitched you went ahead and start creating you went ahead and start creating you went ahead and start creating

[this is a valid post and not garbage]

lol, anyway. I am going to sleep. Have fun contributing.
    :rolleyes:
    edited July 2011
    lol, anyway. I am going to sleep. Have fun contributing.
    :rolleyes:
    Whatsamatta? You not interested in my "contributions"? What's that? You'd rather have pacino's garbage to read? Too bad, dipshit. You'll get mine AND his instead. And loads of 'em, too. I'm just getting warmed up.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    LOL spectral whining... new news...
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    It's funny how he keeps posting, and nobody cares. What he doesn't realize is that we are used to shitty posters due to people like Pacino and it doesn't bother anybody nearly as much as it bothers him.
  • edited July 2011
    R.I.P. Pacino
    Friend, Brother, Troll
    you will be sorely missed