LOL spectral is either on his period (but shouldn't he be in the menopause by now)

PacinoPacino Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Or he's really fucking mad he got owned and will never mod again because no one likes him and he's OLD

He's having a cute lil tantrum because he got BANT!!

lol speccy you are funny as fuck

Oh yeah, do you actually wear glasses speccy?

Comments

• PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    hehe this old man really is MAAAAAAAD at something :D
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    Its pretty obvious you are mad about being banned for "abusing the report feature". I was banned for that too but i didnt come back straight away like the pussy you are and ask DFG to unban you ... hahahaa fucking loser

MAD MUCH?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    Its pretty obvious you are mad about being banned for "abusing the report feature". I was banned for that too but i didnt come back straight away like the pussy you are and ask DFG to unban you ... hahahaa fucking loser

MAD MUCH?
    Its pretty obvious you are mad about being banned for "abusing the report feature". I was banned for that too but i didnt come back straight away like the pussy you are and ask DFG to unban you ... hahahaa fucking loser Its pretty obvious you are mad about being banned for "abusing the report feature". I was banned for that too but i didnt come back straight away like the pussy you are and ask DFG to unban you ... hahahaa fucking loser Its pretty obvious you are mad about being banned for "abusing the report feature". I was banned for that too but i didnt come back straight away like the pussy you are and ask DFG to unban you ... hahahaa fucking loser Its pretty obvious you are mad about being banned for "abusing the report feature". I was banned for that too but i didnt come back straight away like the pussy you are and ask DFG to unban you ... hahahaa fucking loser Its pretty obvious you are mad about being banned for "abusing the report feature". I was banned for that too but i didnt come back straight away like the pussy you are and ask DFG to unban you ... hahahaa fucking loser Its pretty obvious you are mad about being banned for "abusing the report feature". I was banned for that too but i didnt come back straight away like the pussy you are and ask DFG to unban you ... hahahaa fucking loser Its pretty obvious you are mad about being banned for "abusing the report feature". I was banned for that too but i didnt come back straight away like the pussy you are and ask DFG to unban you ... hahahaa fucking loser.. blah, blah, blah...

[this is NOT spam, it is just a useful post]
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    ^ Madness at its very worst
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    thanks for entertaining me tonight, theres not usually this much action on here so ill stay if you do :D

brb gonna get a beer xx

btw u got msn?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    young skool vs new skool.. both walk away losers
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Wow, Spectral. :facepalm:
    edited July 2011
    *making another shitty pacino post because it's fine with Dfg*

fuck u
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    ... spectral you need to man up
    edited July 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    ... spectral you need to man up
    shut up queer
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    *making another shitty pacino post because it's fine with Dfg*

fuck u

I don't recall creating guidelines for users to post in this and that fashion. As long as you don't SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

^Like you did, no would bother you.
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I don't recall creating guidelines for users to post in this and that fashion. As long as you don't SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

^Like you did, no would bother you.
    That's not spam. You said so yourself when you let pacino post garbage like that all over the discussion threads. Spam is unsolicited e-mail.

asshole
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    I've done nothing wrong IMO, i got banned for abusing the report feature and i served the ban, then i came back and reported spectral and then he got banned and now hes MAD AS FUCK
    edited July 2011
    shut your dumb hole cunt sucker

lot's more coming where this one came from

post +1
    edited July 2011
    This is an example of spam, dfg informed you of it later in this thread. Any new post like this one after the time of my post(now) will be warned.
    Dfg already said spam is ONLY unsolicited e-mail. Sorry. Take it up with him if you have issues with it. I'm going to keep on posting pacino-like posts until this account gets banned or pacino is banned for posting spam and you are demodded for not doing your job. Don't like it? Too bad.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Dfg already said spam is ONLY unsolicited e-mail. Sorry. Take it up with him if you have issues with it. I'm going to keep on posting pacino-like posts until this account gets banned or pacino is banned for posting spam and you are demodded for not doing your job. Don't like it? Too bad.

Orly%20Logo.jpg
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Its cute how Dfg pretends like he didn't want any of the games or drama when he erroneously banned Spectral. Sure, as if someone that walks by a lake and picks up a stone to throw in isn't doing it to see the REACTION of the environment, right. He's not trying to make a splash or ripple, instead he expects everythign to remain the same. He just wanted everything to be status quo...and didn't think his action would have any cause/effect, huh?

Yeah....its all Spectral's fault why Dfg endorses 4-channing stupidity, and is building(?) a website around that mindest. :rolleyes:
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    shut your dumb hole cunt sucker

Mmmm... I don't know whether to be hungry or horny...
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    I am looking forward to your/DaGuru's response to this. In which you will completely put words in my mouth that I didn't say, and slightly skew events that didn't quite go the way you will say it did. But that is okay, thats just how you two are.

Holy shit this is rich....considering MOST of the rest of this post is bullshit and mistruths, just a company line to try to dissuade any blame because the staff manages the boards out of impulse and emotion, not out of what is "good" for the community or could even "build" it. Ya know Boozer, the more you try to stick your neck out to be a "spokesperson" of sorts the more you are coming off as a very narrow minded lackey that is no longer being sincere...instead just spewing excuses and gossip as the "reasoning" behind the stupidity why Dfg is fucking this up so badly.

Let's fix some of your bullshit...shall we?
    BULLSHIT wrote:
    Only people over the age of 35 can post and anyone else is a kidoit and should be banned on the spot

Neither myself nor Spectral has EVER made a statement about someone's chronological age being relevant to their life's wisdom (or even entertainment value on a message board). I myself am greatly offended by this outright LIE, because IRL I am one of the biggest proponents to abolish each and every age law. I do not EVER judge anyone by age, as its the most inaccurate "fact" about any human being possible. Quite simply, I can have more thought provoking discussions with some 8 year olds than I do with a lot of 50 year olds....and I treat EACH AND EVERY INDIVIDUAL based on their heart and their actions. Go fuck yourself for continuing to perpetuate outright LIES that have no facts or bearing on anything.....other than the cowardly cuntbags slurking around in an IRC chatroom or in M&A like the spineless bitches that they are.
    So as you see spec, you are acting way below what is expected of you. You are a veteran, but you act like a rookie who just found the internetz Very disappointing Spec, I thought you would be more mature when I was mediating your return between you and DFG.

Funny how you TALK about wanting higher quality conversation, but then you demonize (or spread outright lies and gossip to further sully great posters repuations) the people that have the best ability and spurring great discourse. Spectral is trying to point out to you how completely irrelevant, pointless and stupid MANY of the posters contributions are on here....and instead of wanting to sincerely up the quality level of things you are chosing to make "enemy" of the very people that could make things better.

And then you have the audacity to call out Spectral because for a couple of hours he is pulling the same sideshow games that DOZENS of posters do all day every day. For literally MONTHS AT A TIME, but if Spectral puts a mirror up in front of the whole slobbering spectacle for a couple of hours then you'll chastise/ban him like HE is the "problem" here. ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ your pseudo self-righteous indignancy. Doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the fact the staff CONTINUES TO CONDONE OR CODDLE the slobbering morons like Pacino and Fatty incessantly, does it?

Ya get it yet Boozer? You are indignant because you claim Spectral or myself should be "above" the very things that are dragging this place down.....but don't give a rat's ass about any of those things unless its myself or Spectral doing it. You won't chastise or point the finger at the dozens of worthless morons spewing their pointless chatter, but then are aghast because someone put a mirror up to the insanity.

You tell me Boozer, who would YOU rather have as "regulars" on these boards? Guys like Pacino and Fatty......or Spectral and myself? You really get off on all the 4-channing nonsense, so much so that it will make you return again and again? You think its a way to build a website? At least a website of the quality the people TALK about trying to build? Most importantly, if after a year of doing it the kidiots/slobber lovers way and THIS is all you have to show for it *sniggers*....isn't it about damn time to realize that perhaps having at least SOME kind of standard to people's posts might be a legitimate idea that could work better? Or do you believe that 2, 3, or 4 years of HB one-liners is going to magically "make Totse.info work" out of some cyber miracle?
  • edited July 2011
    They put saltpeter in his army bootcamp c-rations at the DFAC when he was serving so he doesn't go into menopause

Just ask the DI
    edited July 2011
    Great post, DaGuru... as always. But let's face the truth here, we're basically trying to educate apparently brain-dead morons. If they've decided to be clueless and chronically inept, there's not too much we can really do about it. The nature of terminally stupid people is that they're stupid, and no matter what you say, they're going to find some way to twist it around to make it look like they're intelligent, when in reality, they're just living in their own little dream world. A waste of time and effort is what it really is. You can't educate deliberate retards.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Completely agreed about educating retards, but as long as people like Boozer continue to FEIGN sincerity for the bigger picture(along with namedropping my monicker along the way).....I'll at least point out the errors in their ways and gossip!

To be honest, none of this should surprise anyone in the least if they have any kind of memory from Zoklet and what REALLY makes Dfg tick in the form of entertainment/discussion. He was always one of Snoopy's biggest supporters/fans no matter how much of a derailing kidiot he was in whatever section.....so it shouldn't be much of a shock that Dfg's "standards" (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) for posting isn't very high.

What's truly justice and karma all rolled into one, is how supportive he was of Snoopy all that time.....and that little shit-stain hasn't given Dfg even the slightest help/chance by trying to contribute himself.

Just deserves yet again for Dfg, as he always seems to attach his loyalties/admiration to the biggest losers possible.....and then hangs his hat on failure with such eagerness!
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Completely agreed about educating retards, but as long as people like Boozer continue to FEIGN sincerity for the bigger picture(along with namedropping my monicker along the way).....I'll at least point out the errors in their ways and gossip!

To be honest, none of this should surprise anyone in the least if they have any kind of memory from Zoklet and what REALLY makes Dfg tick in the form of entertainment/discussion. He was always one of Snoopy's biggest supporters/fans no matter how much of a derailing kidiot he was in whatever section.....so it shouldn't be much of a shock that Dfg's "standards" (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) for posting isn't very high.

What's truly justice and karma all rolled into one, is how supportive he was of Snoopy all that time.....and that little shit-stain hasn't given Dfg even the slightest help/chance by trying to contribute himself.

Just deserves yet again for Dfg, as he always seems to attach his loyalties/admiration to the biggest losers possible.....and then hangs his hat on failure with such eagerness!
    I still find it truly amazing how they could all witness Zoklet go from hundreds of contributors to a handful of kidiots, and then come here and attempt to pull off the EXACTLY SAME BULLSHIT here - thinking they're going to somehow get a different result than what Zoklet got. It's just so pathetic and ignorant I can hardly put it into words. They honestly believe that by abusing member accounts and member posts while coddling the spammers and retards, they're somehow going to come up smelling roses. It's just so hilarious that I can't stop belly-laughing about it. Who could believe people could be THAT stupid? hahahahaha!

It's supposed to be "&Totse" here, but they've completely missed even the most basic Totse 101 stuff...

TotseShield-2.jpg
    edited July 2011
    I still find it truly amazing how they could all witness Zoklet go from hundreds of contributors to a handful of kidiots, and then come here and attempt to pull off the EXACTLY SAME BULLSHIT here - thinking they're going to somehow get a different result than what Zoklet got. It's just so pathetic and ignorant I can hardly put it into words. They honestly believe that by abusing member accounts and member posts while coddling the spammers and retards, they're somehow going to come up smelling roses. It's just so hilarious that I can't stop belly-laughing about it. Who could believe people could be THAT stupid? hahahahaha!

The only abuse is in your self absorbed fantasy world that you create with the help of your barbie dolls.
    edited July 2011
    ^ There's something else that makes this place just another Zoklet v2.0... they actually think they can escape the documented record by trying to re-write it. They think that if they just believe enough in what they're spewing, and if they spout their own versions long enough, then the actual record will somehow just magically become illegitimate and false. Just like the Zoklet Fun Bunch, they think Duck and Dive #47... history re-writes... will somehow remedy all their problems and life will go on as happy as ever. They don't seem to understand that actions are like footprints in the sand as you walk along the beach. If you look back, they're there! You can wish them away all you want, but they're still there. Abusing member accounts and posts WILL be your legacy, whether you want it to be or not, whether you wish it away or not. The documented record stands on its own, and it cannot be wished away by mere words on a page.
    edited July 2011
    ^ There's something else that makes this place just another Zoklet v2.0... they actually think they can escape the documented record by trying to re-write it. They think that if they just believe enough in what they're spewing, and if they spout their own versions long enough, then the actual record will somehow just magically become illegitimate and false. Just like the Zoklet Fun Bunch, they think Duck and Dive #47... history re-writes... will somehow remedy all their problems and life will go on as happy as ever. They don't seem to understand that actions are like footprints in the sand as you walk along the beach. If you look back, they're there! You can wish them away all you want, but they're still there. Abusing member accounts and posts WILL be your legacy, whether you want it to be or not, whether you wish it away or not. The documented record stands on its own, and it cannot be wished away by mere words on a page.

That is a really shitty re-write yourself there SpecGuru, in this post you come of like you are pounding on the keyboards with spittle flying towards your display from your cracked, parched lips as the the vein on your forehead throbs in it's struggles to contain your stroke.

Keep up the ranting there pal it gives most of us something to laugh about.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011

History is written by the victors.

If your agenda really is what you claim you should learn some tact. You keep referring to Zoklet but how is your conduct different here than there? What has battling the forces of oppression done to make Zoklet better for you? Unless it was just for the sake of battleing? If this is Zoklet 2.0, why would the same tactics work any differently over here?