Fuck women managers :mad:

DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
My manager is a useless fucking slut :angry:. Anyway this morning after ignoring the phone twice i decided to answer it as it may have been something important considering that they called back straight away 3 fucking times on a Sunday fucking morning, anyway it happened to be my cunt of a manager calling to ask why i hadn't turned up for a shift. I tell her that according to the roster on the wall i wasn't working today as my name was crossed out and someone elses name was there instead. Completely fucked over my day off :mad:. Never trust a women to organize anything as what ever they do it will always be wrong.

Anyway i will be talking to the store owner this week about her incompetence and the fact she mentioned to another worker that she calls people back straight away to make people think there is an emergency and they need to answer and hopefully he sorts things out or gets rid of the fat cunt.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    That's fucking stupid. If I was you I would tell her that I am going to Canada etc. Just counter troll that bitch. Or using a fake answering machine works as well.
  • Levo75Levo75 Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    That uptight bitch needs to get laid, hard. Go do something about it.
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited June 2011
    Fuck her in the ass.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Fuck her in the ass.

I would rather fuck a man (no homo), i would fuck any women but her and taylor swift.
    edited June 2011
    Why Taylor Swift? She's fuckin' smokin'
    edited June 2011
    NaziMick wrote: »
    :facepalm:Because she is used by the jewish Filth to promote Race mixing:rolleyes:

This.
    edited June 2011
    Wait, she's a jew?
    edited June 2011
    NaziMick wrote: »
    Surely your not this Retarded?:facepalm:
    [IMG][/img]Q9llo.jpg

Your mom, you kike fuck.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited June 2011
    You should never answer your phone on your day off unless you know exactly who it is. If your work has an emergency they will leave a fucking message.

I'm a manager so I got no sympathy for you man. I have to deal with retards giving me every excuse in the world why they can't work for whatever reason and 90% of the time I'm the one that has to cover when somebody calls in "sick" or whatever other lies they conjure up an hour before they are supposed to be there.
    Most people are lazy sheisty fucks that could give a shit about their responsibilities or the respect of their peers so you have to deal with these children accordingly. Without mercy.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited June 2011
    Just quit your damn job if you hate it so much..

You don't need less problems..you simply need more skills to overcome it
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    LOL U HAVE A JOB!
    edited June 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    Just quit your damn job if you hate it so much..

You don't need less problems..you simply need more skills to overcome it

Only problem is, is that that job is paying for uni somewhat. I don't hate the job, i only hate my department manager.
    edited June 2011
    LOL U HAVE A JOB!

Beats living off mommy and daddy or off social welfare :facepalm:
  • OsirisOsiris Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    You should never answer your phone on your day off unless you know exactly who it is. If your work has an emergency they will leave a fucking message.

I'm a manager so I got no sympathy for you man. I have to deal with retards giving me every excuse in the world why they can't work for whatever reason and 90% of the time I'm the one that has to cover when somebody calls in "sick" or whatever other lies they conjure up an hour before they are supposed to be there.
    Most people are lazy sheisty fucks that could give a shit about their responsibilities or the respect of their peers so you have to deal with these children accordingly. Without mercy.

I have worked harder and had more foresight for potential problems than any manager I have ever had. In reality, most "managers" have just perfected the art of kissing ass. I've only had five jobs at this point, three being in high school (quitting fast food jobs can be alot of fun), but I really look forward to working with management that can manage better than I would be able too.

Oh yeah, and where is all the assholes talking a bunch of bullshit? I made a thread similar to this bitching about women managers and coworkers and got fucking reamed for it. Fuck the social hierarchy, all of its manifestations.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited June 2011
    Does anyone know the story behind pic of the burn victim and the girl ?

EDIT: Found it: Tyler Ziegel and Renee.

According to this, six months later they got divorced. She never smiled in any of her wedding photos.
    edited June 2011
    Osiris wrote: »
    In reality, most "managers" have just perfected the art of kissing ass.

QFMFT.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2011

Or you could just pick up the phone and when they ask y to come into work say "Shurre thiyng i jbust qfinsehid my first s12 pakc of rthe weekend but i wilal be rightt theqre."
    edited June 2011
    Learn to read. He didn't try and get work off, he was scheduled, the manager decided that someone else was gonna work that shift (hence the Daktologist and the written in of someone else) and then the cunt got mad cause he didn't show up to a shift he was told not to work.

Please reread the OP before commenting further.

But it is true that managers have to put up with a lot of bullshit from everyone. It blows, but that is practically why they are there. Besides the whole keep the business running smoothly while the higher-ups are out.

I didn't say he was trying to get out of work you fucking dummy, check your own reading comprehension. I offered advice for his problem and then went on to give perspective from a managers point of view.

Also just for the record I'll come into any thread without reading it and post about mouth-fucking your mom and you won't do shit about it. Take a bite of them apples bitch.
    edited June 2011
    LOL, K brah.

I couldn't give a fuck what you say about my ma, its the internets man. Serious business :rolleyes:

I mad :cool::thumbsup:
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited July 2011
    I had almost a paragraph ready for this but, these guys pretty much covered it.