Nigras burnt alive [Graphic]

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Niggers....this is some graphic stuff. Fucking mental.

Screencap.
l8.png

[ame="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1bU75xMHdx3Qwriz"]Video: Sickening: 2 Thieves Stealing A Sack Of Potatoes In Kenya & Get Burned In Fire (*Warning* Graphic)[/ame]

No more needs to be said. Some say it was over a bag of fucking potatoes and others say it was because they were gay. I don't care if they were starving or bumming. It takes more energy to do this shit and use petrol than to get more or just accept and move on.

Oh, and for an alternate soundtrack.

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Wow, I was surprised he was still moving at the end. The other guy tore ass ass around the corner out of sight, i want to see what happened to him.
  • Ad NauseamAd Nauseam Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Of all the ways to die, I think burning might be one of the least pleasant to contemplate. That and drowning...suffocation in general actually. In fact I hope I get vaporised after being shot into the sun, while heavily anesthetised of course.

This guy was clearly very unlucky. It does make you wonder what the reason really was.
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2011
    That was fucked. I've seen the vid before but it was in such bad res I couldn't make it all out.

Makes me wonder how better the world would be without these sadistic third world country peeps. That, and religion; which is just as bad imo.
  • CutfaceCutface Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    That was fucked. I've seen the vid before but it was in such bad res I couldn't make it all out.

Makes me wonder how better the world would be without these sadistic third world country peeps. That, and religion; which is just as bad imo.

You set them all on fire. :angry:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    did he died?
  • CutfaceCutface Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    did he died?

If he isn't, I'm sure he sure he was. He fucking sat up and was breathing. :facepalm: Oh the humanity!
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    Cutface wrote: »
    If he isn't, I'm sure he sure he was. He fucking sat up and was breathing. :facepalm: Oh the humanity!

the fire seemed to go out at the end, i bet he didnt died
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    Oh that's just fucking great! Just what the world needs, more fucking fuel carbons released into the atmosphere. :angry: