Free Coke

buddhabuddha Regular
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
Someone needs to go try this with one of the new machines and see if it works.

http://www.break.com/index/how_to_get_a_free_coke.html

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    i was thinking of something else :angry:
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, it works. Back in grade 10, one of my classes went on a trip to a college in a nearby city, and they had about half a dozen of these machines placed throughout the building. A couple friends and I pulled this scam off multiple times without issue.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    i was thinking of something else :angry:

LULZ, maybe I should have typed cola.

Anyways if someone can prove this works, it needs to have a guide written for it.
  • edited April 2011
    Yea it works on those machines but any other kind of machine is pretty much impossible to get free shit from.

Yeah but lots of places seem to be ditching the other ones for this model
  • Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited April 2011
    Wow. That sucks. I thought this would be about how to get free cocaine. Now its just the pop drink. Well it still works.
  • spinkyspinky Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Looked more like a 2 for 1 special than "free"
  • edited April 2011
    spinky wrote: »
    Looked more like a 2 for 1 special than "free"

If you look closely as the video progresses, he gets his money back
  • xyzxyz New Arrival
    edited April 2011
    Bump. I can confirm this works. I hypothetically did this last night. You put your money in, block the drink from going through, and get your refund. Then get another drink and let it push the first drink through, but reach your hand in so the second drink has time to come through. If the door closes before the second drink has time to come through, your money will be taken and you'll have just bought the drink normally, only now the "free" drink is sitting at the bottom of the machine. Just reach your hand in and hold the door open while the two drinks come through. And yes, it is more of a two (or three or four) for one, as your money is taken as soon as the door opens.
  • edited April 2011
    xyz wrote: »
    Bump. I can confirm this works. I hypothetically did this last night. You put your money in, block the drink from going through, and get your refund. Then get another drink and let it push the first drink through, but reach your hand in so the second drink has time to come through. If the door closes before the second drink has time to come through, your money will be taken and you'll have just bought the drink normally, only now the "free" drink is sitting at the bottom of the machine. Just reach your hand in and hold the door open while the two drinks come through. And yes, it is more of a two (or three or four) for one, as your money is taken as soon as the door opens.

O... Good to know... At least it's easier than the old ones, where to get a free one you had to use that code and hope they left it unlocked or w.e.... I forget how the old interface worked : /
  • edited April 2011
    3214 if I remember correctly.

yea but you only had access to certain functions from there. you couldn't get em to pay out or dump a coke out just with that, unless I'm mistaken.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited April 2011
    You used to be able to put a piece of tape on a dollar bill and feed it into the machine and then pull it back out. You got the soda and the change.
  • edited April 2011
    I thought it was the code to access the menu, from there you could set prices and such, its been a while, maybe I'm wrong.

Not sure about setting prices, but you can definitely access the menu on machines. There's one near me which allows you to get into the menu, but I don't think you can actually change the prices.
  • edited April 2011
    You used to be able to put a piece of tape on a dollar bill and feed it into the machine and then pull it back out. You got the soda and the change.

Here in Canuxico, we don't have 1 Dollar bills : /

And coin-operated machines have had magnets inside to check for shenanigans for a long while now, I think...
  • YoungDojaYoungDoja Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    damn... i was thinking cocaine but oh well..
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited June 2011
    Thanks a lot. I will definetely be using this in the near future.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited July 2011
    And coin-operated machines have had magnets inside to check for shenanigans for a long while now, I think...

Lead isn't magnetic, or zinc for that matter.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2011
    Yea I can confirm that this method does indeed work on those specific machines. Make sure there aren't too many people around if you do it. Last time I did it some old lady decided to be a white knight and yelled for the mall security guard.

Shit wasn't cash.
  • DrWeedDrWeed Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    Hmmm one of these by work, might have to give it ago
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    DrWeed wrote: »
    Hmmm one of these by work, might have to give it ago

Might have to give an introduction a go.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    This is why I love the Uni Security where I am. Midnight + shake the hell out of the machine = win.
  • edited July 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    This is why I love the Uni Security where I am. Midnight + shake the hell out of the machine = win.

Watch out for those alarmed machines bro, some of them are loud as fuck. A lot of machines don't have it though, so shaking is a winner.