Tomorrows UFC fight.

Comments

• PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    There is actually a sport section lol I made this thread earlier today - http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=17122

That fight will be on around 10pm UK time and ill be watching that! Im so fucking pumped for it!! (its funny because USA has no boxers anymore, WOOP EUROPE)

And as for the UFC that starts at 1am and we get it FREEEEEEEE baby

I might stay up and watch it after the boxing fight, if not ill record it :P
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    [ame=" - Carlos Condit vs Dan Hardy KO REPLAY[/ame]

Watch this link. I love watching this pansy brit get KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT by Carlos Condit.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    HEY fuck off i went to watch that live in Manchester, i guarantee you if theres a rematch hardy will win
    edited July 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    HEY fuck off i went to watch that live in Manchester, i guarantee you if theres a rematch hardy will win
    index_clip_image012.jpg
    edited July 2011

I doubt it. Condit is too well rounded and Hardys scared of him now. Plus the rematch will never happen cause UFC only goes to Britain like once a year for a bisping fight.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    I doubt it. Condit is too well rounded and Hardys scared of him now. Plus the rematch will never happen cause UFC only goes to Britain like once a year for a bisping fight.

Ok maybe you're right but the UFC are fucking asscunts when it comes to the UK they wont even do an event here this year

Do you think Condit can go a full 5 rounds with GSP?

I dont think so..

HARDY DID and escaped 2 solid sub attempts
    edited July 2011
    edited July 2011
    Ok maybe you're right but the UFC are fucking asscunts when it comes to the UK they wont even do an event here this year

Do you think Condit can go a full 5 rounds with GSP?

I dont think so..

HARDY DID and escaped 2 solid sub attempts

I think he could. I don't think gsp could submit him but of course he could lay on him and throw weak elbows until the 5 rounds were up. I doubt Condit would beat him, GSP's just too good at everything but its only a matter of time before he slips and gets caught right on the jaw. He can't take a punch worth a shit.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2011
    Ryan Bader is going to murder Tito Ortiz lol. I'm watching any UFC with Tito just to see him fail and continue his 6 year losing streak.
    edited July 2011
    Ortiz is such a fucking joke. I can't even stand to watch him get in the ring even if it is just to watch him get his ass kicked. He's literally done NOTHING for years. There is so much young hungry talent out there and to see Dana White throw these fucking morons in the cage just on name recognition......
    Randy Cotoure for instance? Does anyone even for a second believe that he had a chance against Machida? And this upcoming Leben vs Silva fight.....neither of those fighters is relevant in any way. They are cripples being thrown in the ring to see which one can take the most brain damage before dropping dead. Its a disgusting fucking system to say the least.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited July 2011
    The california kid is goin to wipe up. Uriah gotsz it. That faber/aldo shit was bs. Even worse was the Kimbo Slice/ Petrazelli fight. I'm convinced that shit was fixed.

had to add ol' Jose

regardless it was a good fight
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited July 2011
    ufc is gay as fuck
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    xbcnfujv wrote: »
    ufc is gay as fuck

Why? Please elaborate :)
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    Ryan Bader is going to murder Tito Ortiz lol. I'm watching any UFC with Tito just to see him fail and continue his 6 year losing streak.

Mixed martial arts is clearly not your forte so...

Stick to little girls you sick fucking pedo
    edited July 2011
    Mixed martial arts is clearly not your forte so...

Stick to little girls you sick fucking pedo

LOL what because he pulled out a miracle? STFU bitch tits.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    edited July 2011
    What a fucking great night of fights. My boy Condit continues to amaze and the championship fight was fantastic. I'm drunk as fuck but I can't sleep yet for some reason so I guess I better finish the gin
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    How much was the PPV?
    edited July 2011
    That flying knee of his was a great way to start off the night. Knock out after knock out. This past year some of the best fights and UFC matches have been on cards with less big star names. Dana's finally going to have to start pushing some of the non-mainstream fighters for once.
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited July 2011
    Why? Please elaborate :)

it just is.

:o:fap:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    xbcnfujv wrote: »
    it just is.

:o:fap:

well i put it to you, that YOU are gay as fuck