I love black people

LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Seriously, they are so much better than whites.

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Seriously, they are so much better than whites.

Fucking bullshit they are, blacks are the inferior race.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    Fucking bullshit. They are so much better thean us in every way. Sports, culture family, I can't wait until the day I have a black master.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    So, it seems you found yourself a nigger to sleep with.

Makes sense. Dem wite bitches lik sum nigger cock.
  • CutfaceCutface Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    Fucking bullshit. They are so much better thean us in every way. Sports, culture family, I can't wait until the day I have a black master.

Sports, yeah blacks are better. They were bred that way. To be strong and fast. Not sure if you meant to but a comma between culture and family. Culture of what? Drugs and gangs, "Fuck the police" and "Where is my handouts?". Family? Negro males don't even stick around to raise their "gifts to society" and crack addicted mammies don't even feed their nigglets. Then the negro offspring join gangs and get shot up (thank god) or sell drugs and are in and out of jail their whole lives because they weren't raised right or at all. The young girls get pregnant by some homeboy and he leaves. Then they get pregnant again and again until they have about 8 children. They have no jobs and are addicted to crack and the cycle continues over and over and over. Blacks are a blight on society. But that Morgan Freeman's pretty cool. :rolleyes:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    black people are cool
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2011
    Finally, a thread on totse that supports the negro race. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Black power!!
    obama1.jpg
  • edited July 2011
    I hate black people, they smell bad and really annoy the fuck out of me without even trying.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    really annoy the fuck out of me without even trying.

+1 to the blacks
  • theGeneraltheGeneral Regular
    edited July 2011
    Blacks have better culture? Family? :facepalm: You've got to be shitting me...
  • edited July 2011
    This is probably the shittiest thread I've ever seen on totse.info

And I've been to PLRC
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited July 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    Finally, a thread on totse that supports the negro race. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Black power!!
    obama1.jpg

Funny that you choose a man with ALOT of caucasoid ancestry as an example, much more than his Negroid infact.
    edited July 2011

If you can call savages cultured than yes I agree, Blacks will always be below white people and even asians and arabs. Face it, without the white race we would still be living in the dark ages.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Funny that you choose a man with ALOT of caucasoid ancestry as an example, much more than his Negroid infact.

lol Funny how he has all that caucasoid ancestry but yet everyone is still mad and can't believe "we let a nigger run our country."
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited July 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    lol Funny how he has all that caucasoid ancestry but yet everyone is still mad a nigger runs their country.

It's not just because he's a "nigger" though, it's because he's shit.
  • blink182blink182 Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    I agree, niggers are great. I've always wanted to live back in the days of slavery and own 10+ niggers and use them to fulfill my nigger sex fantasies.I honestly can't get enough black ass in my face. It's all I think about all day and everyday. Brb :fap:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    I bet obama has a massive dick
    edited July 2011
    blink182 wrote: »
    I agree, male niggers are great. I've always wanted to live back in the days of slavery and own 10+ male niggers and use them to fulfill my nigger sex fantasies.I honestly can't get enough black cock in my ass. It's all I think about all day and everyday. Brb :fap:

fixt