Just wanted to get the word out.

FUCK YOU.

ITT: FUCK YOU

I am just warming up.

Wiki Progress Thread

Comments

• DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Another satisfied customer with the way you manage(?) things around here Dfg....or you just meant to exchange some slobber and groping in HB and mistakenly posted it here?

I'm curious about something Dfg, and perhaps you could help me out. Why is it when you write about your life, your fantasies, your "fiction" or whatever else.....you have the abilities to compose very poignant and descriptive paragraphs, giving the reader a full understanding of what you are trying to say or explain?

But when you are *GASP* actually having a give-and-take discussion with other people, you go into this mode of.....vague, half-sentences, cryptic references, mysterious mentions, and other open ended but more importantly easily MISINTERPRETED comments. Its like you purposely WANT people to not understand exactly what you are saying....so you have enough wiggle room to back away from you comments later.

My question is....in a sterile environment when you aren't having to actually mingle with people you portray this very dark and forebodingm take charge person.....an "alpha" male type that can take care of business, and barely blink an eye in the process. But as soon you have to talk to other folks able to respond to you about something, you because as passive and tame as a church mouse.

Just what the fuck are you so scared of, any how?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Hai Spectral^
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Holy shit, I mention...."tame and passive church mouse" and another one scurries in as quick as he can with more SPAM about ghosts and goblins. :fap:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    imma bitch slap dat spectral guy
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    C'mon...we need a few more nonsensical and irrelevant trolls to add to this thread. That way Dfg can back away from his latest spastic/impulse post, and we'll never have to address anything ever about his little tantrum. :D
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    C'mon...we need a few more nonsensical and irrelevant trolls to add to this thread. That way Dfg can back away from his latest spastic/impulse post, and we'll never have to address anything ever about his little tantrum. :D

Can do, anything else I can do for you massa'?
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Holy shit, I open my big mouth and another one scurries in as quick as he can with more truth about Spectral's barbie dolls. :thumbsup:

FIXT
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru you're really easy to bait. Honestly, it's like you're just waiting for something to happen.

FUCK YOU DAGURU.

See I can say that.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    DaGuru you're really easy to bait. Honestly, it's like you're just waiting for something to happen.

FUCK YOU DAGURU.

See I can say that.

Don't worry Dfg, nobody ever expected you to man up and tell us your real beef with Katz....it just ain't in you to be up front and honest whenever it comes to conflict.

So you haven't disappointed any of us in the least. :thumbsup:
    edited July 2011
    Lol, its obvious their "beef" was about the CMS/wiki thing.

Aww, why did you have to tell SPecGuru, I was enjoying his latest day time story.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Actually there wasn't any beef, I just felt like saying Fuck You :).
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Fuck, the tar file is 52 MB in size, from now on this will be Wiki progress thread.

Uploaded the installation file, unzipping etc. it using Cpanel. Will start installation once I skim some articles on securing it. You can't be too careful.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Currently installing it, but I would need to make sure certain thing work. Uploading will be disabled for quite some time. Honestly compared to Forum and CMS, Wiki is probably the most complicated system.
    edited July 2011
    Fuck, the tar file is 52 MB in size, from now on this will be Wiki progress thread.

Uploaded the installation file, unzipping etc. it using Cpanel. Will start installation once I skim some articles on securing it. You can't be too careful.

Hijacked :cool:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Installation complete, trying to work on the theme and make other changes. It's a cluster fuck on things. Going to install plugins as well.
  • edited July 2011
    This thread is confusing. I won't even bother to try and work out what's going on though. Instead, have a video of my TF2 glitch.

YouTube - Team Fortress 2 Payload Glitch
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Found an extension to replace the faggot editor in Wiki. It's a rich text editor but.... the problem is, unlike CMS and Forums, wiki uses wikitext which means you will need to learn the syntax but the richeditor makes it easier but still compared to the copy pasta job in CMS, this wiki will rape the editors. hehehehe

I mean when it comes to formatting, you can't beat a CMS. It would lulzy to see users move content. hahaha.

Anyway, back to work. :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    This thread is confusing. I won't even bother to try and work out what's going on though. Instead, have a video of my TF2 glitch.

YouTube - Team Fortress 2 Payload Glitch

This thread is about Wiki installation.

lol at the glitch. Reddits it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/submit <--- Trx you know what to do.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Oh and here is the sandbox: http://mediawiki.fckeditor.net/index.php/Sandbox

Give it a try, it will give you an idea about Wikis. Try copy pasting things. Click the Rich Text Editor to kick in the extension.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Drupal 7 all over again, from the list of extension, I only see beta and experimental versions :(.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    who the fuck is katz
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Added some password security. This might makes things safer if our PHP crashes and displays other bits.

I might give this a try for forum and CMS.

You might see a DB error on forums.

EDIT: Tested it, doesn't work.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited July 2011
    Just wanted to get the word out.

FUCK YOU.

ITT: FUCK YOU

I am just warming up.

Wiki Progress Thread

no u :o