Why isn't spectral banned yet for abusing the report feature?

13»

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    FON wrote: »
    Are you going to stop with the brazen lying? Or better yet, quit projecting brah.

In response to the question I said 'wtf'. As in, what the fuck does that even mean?

That question is confusing and awkward. Care to phrase it with a bit more clarity? If I had to answer right now I would say I don't know.

Way to go, SpecGuru would be proud of you. Are you taking one of his concordance courses? I could swear that was duck #23 combined with dive #13, all smothered with a healthy dose of answer a question with a question.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited July 2011
    Way to go, SpecGuru would be proud of you. Are you taking one of his concordance courses? I could swear that was duck #23 combined with dive #13, all smothered with a healthy dose of answer a question with a question.

Yeah, asking for clarity before giving a definite answer is really evasive :rolleyes:

Hell, I even wrote "If I had to answer right now I would say I don't know." so that it was clear I'm not being evasive, I'm just confused by your wording.

What was even the point of your post? Sounds like you are being evasive by attacking me instead of clearing up my legitimate confusion surrounding your poorly constructed question....Do you even want me to answer or are you just looking to drop more 'SpecGuru' references?

In your own words...
    is that all you have? Maybe you should buy the other 51 cards in the deck. You have played that one so many times the ink has worn off.
    edited July 2011
    ^And a finish with tuck & twist #12
  • FONFON Regular
    edited July 2011
    Lol, the irony of your last couple of posts is hilarious. Thanks for proving my point :thumbsup:
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    This Zoklet clone sucks just as much as Zoklet, if not worse.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    This Zoklet clone sucks just as much as Zoklet, if not worse.
    Yet you still continue to post here because all you want is to get freaky with TDR & he keeps saying no ..... amirite?
    edited July 2011
    Lol, the irony of your last couple of posts is hilarious. Thanks for proving my point :thumbsup:

See, this is what I mean. You typed that I proved your point and now act as though just because you typed something it is now a fact.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited July 2011
    It is a fact. You did prove my point. Instead of responding properly by giving me clarity on the question, you posted evasively by attacking me again, implying that I'm the one trying to avoid answering when I was in fact legitimately confused by the wording of your post.

Here, let me quote it out for you.
    FON wrote:
    Sounds like you are being evasive by attacking me instead of clearing up my legitimate confusion surrounding your poorly constructed question.
    ^And a finish with tuck & twist #12

Hurr durr.
    edited July 2011
    The question needs no explanation, go play your word games with someone else.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited July 2011
    I asked for you to phrase it with more clarity. Are you physically incapable of doing so? Or do you realize how silly your game has been from the start?

I'm not playing at anything. You are the one who has been lying and evading an honest, straight-forward question, all the while playing a nonsensical game by implying I'm the one doing so. I wanted to answer, you just make it impossible to do so by continuing with this bullshit.
    edited July 2011
    I asked for you to phrase it with more clarity. Are you physically incapable of doing so? Or do you realize how silly your game has been from the start?

I'm not playing at anything. You are the one who has been lying and evading an honest, straight-forward question, all the while playing a nonsensical game by implying I'm the one doing so. I wanted to answer, you just make it impossible to do so by continuing with this bullshit.

Are you confused or just an ass? I asked the question not you.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited July 2011
    Are you confused or just an ass? I asked the question not you.

You asked a question, yes. I asked for clarity on that question before I could give you a sufficient answer. Are you seriously that thick that you didn't know what I meant in the above post? We've only been talking about it for the last page or so...Or are you just continuing to play your silly little games?
    edited July 2011
    OK here we go, into the circle jerk you are creating. Like I already said, the question needs no clarification, try re-reading it with an open mind. f you still feel it needs clarification please simply disregard the question and I will seek an answer from someone less obtuse.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited July 2011
    Why are old men that spend all day on internet forums so stubborn?
    Like I already said, the question needs no clarification, try re-reading it with an open mind.

So because you think it needs no clarification, and type that it doesn't, it suddenly becomes a fact for the rest of us? What does that remind me of....AH!
    You typed that I proved your point and now act as though just because you typed something it is now a fact.

The funniest part is you went through all this nonsense when you could have just rephrased the question in a clearer fashion. Oh well...It was a good demonstration of your character.

And implying I'm not smart enough to understand your badly worded/structured question is a nice, convenient way to get out of this whole thing while leaving your fragile ego nicely in tact. Good job on that.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    After watching this latest exchange with FON.....ain't it so OBVIOUS how "little" Rodent cares about what strangers think on message board. :facepalm:

Imagine if he REALLY DID CARE (sic), one can only imagine what level of irrelevant pettiness he would bring to the table in his efforts to derail any thread with his nonsensical points(?).
    Pacino wrote: »

im not a spammer

Yes you are Pacino....and you have NEVER EVER provided one post that was original or worthy of reading. EVERYTHING you post is just garden variety simplicity, something any average boob could put up that is a predictable canned e-response.

See Pacino, you NEVER bring any zing or substance to your takes....no life wisdom, no unique wit, no nothing but 4-channing nonsense or very expected flames/trolling that most pre-pubescent could come up with if they were exposed to the same threads you were.

Seriously dude, show me just one post on any thread where someone woulk sit up and say....."hmmmm, that is a GREAT take there. I'll take notice any other threads Pacino is on, because he seems to know his shit".

And please note, I'm not talking about garnering "appreciation" from equally simplistic oafs such as yourself....I'm talking about LEGITIMATE thought provoking posts, that would make someone want to stick around Totse.info beyond 45 seconds, when they can find your normal and average tripe on ANY web forum that caters to users beyond the age of 6. :rolleyes:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Wow, fuck this.

Yeah, Rodent DOES have a gift of doing these kind of things with threads....his ponderous insecurity can make any thread collapse with his epic insecurity and derailing, but if nothing else he IS a poster boy for the "success" (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) of this website.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    Dfg and his group of ass-kissers are like the garden caretakers who water the weeds while letting all the vegetable and fruit plants die of thirst, then when they have nothing to eat during the winter months they sit around a campfire and grumble unintelligible grunts and snorts, looking to the skies for the real answers. Too fucking funny.
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Yeah, Rodent DOES have a gift of doing these kind of things with threads....his ponderous insecurity can make any thread collapse with his epic insecurity and derailing, but if nothing else he IS a poster boy for the "success" (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) of this website.

As opposed to you posting the same shit for 2 years on two different forums?
    From what I can tell:

Spectral reported two stupid posts and got infractabanned for it - two reports is abusing the feature? Really? Just because you've got moderator/admin privileges doesn't mean you need to make excuses to use them.

That said, I would want to keep that shit out of poetry, but don't care so much about IFIOTW - the former is one of the more 'serious' forums, so dumbassery should be kept to a minimum. Since IFIOTW mostly just focuses on the first post anyway, I wouldn't bother moderating much of anything unless it's really disruptive.

I don't really know or care if Spectral and Guru are the same person; if they are he knows well enough how to stop people from finding out.

TDR, the question FON keeps asking you about is confusing and incredibly poorly phrased - you use 'they' to refer to several different subjects in no logical order, fragment like a motherfucker and there is no such word as 'comduct'. I hardly think it counts as 'dodging the question' if he's genuinely asking for clarification.

In general terms, I think we need to worry less about moderation and more about worthwhile content if we want the site to grow. Sure, idiotic shit will drive good prospective members away, but we, more importantly, need to work on attracting them in the first place. Twitter, social networking and SEO will only attract hardcore faggots with miniscule attention spans - we need unique, interesting information.

Maybe it's too late. I don't know.

He clearly understood the question as demonstrated by his parody of it.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011

He clearly understood the question as demonstrated by his parody of it.

The guy continues to be told by MULTIPLE people that his verbiage was awkward and confusing, but his insecure ego still keeps chugging along insisting its EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT because we can't decypher his gibberish! :facepalm: :rolleyes: :facepalm: :rolleyes:

Rodent would be doing a "right face" when everyone in his battalion was still standing at attention, and despite HIM being the only one out of step he would still go to his grave believing they were all wrong, and its only HIM that knows what the fuck is going on. :fap:

*Cue the Twilight Zone theme......weirdos like this don't come along often* :cool:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    From what I can tell:

Spectral reported two stupid posts and got infractabanned for it - two reports is abusing the feature? Really? Just because you've got moderator/admin privileges doesn't mean you need to make excuses to use them.

That said, I would want to keep that shit out of poetry, but don't care so much about IFIOTW - the former is one of the more 'serious' forums, so dumbassery should be kept to a minimum. Since IFIOTW mostly just focuses on the first post anyway, I wouldn't bother moderating much of anything unless it's really disruptive.

I don't really know or care if Spectral and Guru are the same person; if they are he knows well enough how to stop people from finding out.

TDR, the question FON keeps asking you about is confusing and incredibly poorly phrased - you use 'they' to refer to several different subjects in no logical order, fragment like a motherfucker and there is no such word as 'comduct'. I hardly think it counts as 'dodging the question' if he's genuinely asking for clarification.

In general terms, I think we need to worry less about moderation and more about worthwhile content if we want the site to grow. Sure, idiotic shit will drive good prospective members away, but we, more importantly, need to work on attracting them in the first place. Twitter, social networking and SEO will only attract hardcore faggots with miniscule attention spans - we need unique, interesting information.

Maybe it's too late. I don't know.

Pm'ed, warned and then infracted. This happens to anyone who uses that feature wrongly, ask Fatty, Pacino and countless others. I would have left him but Pacino created this thread and he was right, because he got banned in the past for just that.

If you have an issue with a users, B&M, PM and other doors are always open.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Pm'ed, warned and then infracted. This happens to anyone who uses that feature wrongly, ask Fatty, Pacino and countless others. I would have left him but Pacino created this thread and he was right, because he got banned in the past for just that.

If you have an issue with a users, B&M, PM and other doors are always open.

Keep on flapping in the wind of obscurity and irrelevance...... keep on flappin! :thumbsup:

"Here at Totse.info, we don't care if we are perceived as wrong, petty, or immature.....Spectral is the anti-christ, I tell ya!" ~~~~~ Future flavor of the month update to the FAQ, ToS, Mission Statement.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    ^DG why do you think that everything has to revolve around you and Spectral? Hell, the users who come here don't even care about you or what you think. So, do yourself a favor and find some better hobby.
    edited July 2011
    The guy continues to be told by MULTIPLE people that his verbiage was awkward and confusing, but his insecure ego still keeps chugging along insisting its EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT because we can't decypher his gibberish! :facepalm: :rolleyes: :facepalm: :rolleyes:

Rodent would be doing a "right face" when everyone in his battalion was still standing at attention, and despite HIM being the only one out of step he would still go to his grave believing they were all wrong, and its only HIM that knows what the fuck is going on. :fap:

*Cue the Twilight Zone theme......weirdos like this don't come along often* :cool:

Say what you will SpecGuru, but the documented record clearly shows he understood the question.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited July 2011
    :facepalm:

This guy just doesn't get it.

EDIT: I found your new source of confusion. The 'documented record' clearly shows I didn't understand your question, but I did understand your poor example. I think....Either way, example =/= question. I had been seeking clarity for quite a few posts beforehand anyway.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    ^DG why do you think that everything has to revolve around you and Spectral? Hell, the users who come here don't even care about you or what you think. So, do yourself a favor and find some better hobby.

I haven't even come close to hinting any of this is about me, that's just you coming up with a baseless ad hominem attack because you have nothing to add to this other than bullshit and lies. All along I've been trying to look at the bigger picture what is "best" for this website, and while you are lost in your games of politics and avoidance you've missed the points one of the FEW good moderators you have was trying to making to you.

Go back and reread AND's post again, and then witness how you brush it all off with some empty tripe that couldn't be any more insincere if you tried. Again, its how you treat people Dfg....and maybe its a culture difference, your delusional selfishness, or you are just plain stupid.....but the reason fewer and fewer "quality" people want to have anything to do with you or this website is because you are an ungrateful and ungracious chump.

I certainly wouldn't try to speak for Auschwitz, but as few a times as he does involve himself in any of the dramas or disputes around here.....you'd think you'd have a little more genuine sincerity and respect when he does decide to say something.

But again the bigger picture/real important stuff doesn't even seem to matter to you....and fuck giving or gaining any level of respect with anyone, right? You truly are reaping what you sowed, and I just wonder how many more brush-offs people have to endure until you finally understand how to treat them better.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    I haven't even come close to hinting any of this is about me, that's just you coming up with a baseless ad hominem attack because you have nothing to add to this other than bullshit and lies. All along I've been trying to look at the bigger picture what is "best" for this website, and while you are lost in your games of politics and avoidance you've missed the points one of the FEW good moderators you have was trying to making to you.

Go back and reread AND's post again, and then witness how you brush it all off with some empty tripe that couldn't be any more insincere if you tried. Again, its how you treat people Dfg....and maybe its a culture difference, your delusional selfishness, or you are just plain stupid.....but the reason fewer and fewer "quality" people want to have anything to do with you or this website is because you are an ungrateful and ungracious chump.

I certainly wouldn't try to speak for Auschwitz, but as few a times as he does involve himself in any of the dramas or disputes around here.....you'd think you'd have a little more genuine sincerity and respect when he does decide to say something.

But again the bigger picture/real important stuff doesn't even seem to matter to you....and fuck giving or gaining any level of respect with anyone, right? You truly are reaping what you sowed, and I just wonder how many more brush-offs people have to endure until you finally understand how to treat them better.

I treat them better than you treat this forum and community DaGuru. If there is anyone ungrateful it's you and spectral.
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2011
    EL OH FUCKING EL

BTW more zora
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2011
    Sorry for being late to the party, I tried to read most of this shit but couldn't quite wade through all of it, so I skimmed most of it (Isn't E-drama FUN?).

So, Spectral-, Daguru, or whoever else the fuck is complaining: Why are you still here then?

If this place is so horrible, why don't you find another forum where you can blatantly insult other members and moderators and admins and have nothing happen to you?

Oh wait... I can't seem to think of any. There's 4chan, that place is a shithole though. And Zoklet...but that's also a shithole and full of snitches. Hmm... I can't really think of any other forums.

It'd be amusing to see you guys troll the Minecraft Forums, they are complete idiots who call troll to anyone who has a different opinion than themselves. When there is an obvious, actual troll they GET MAD. It's amusing. Also, very few mods that are usually not on, so shit tends to stick to that place.

But really now. Totse and Zoklet appear to be the only places left for you on the internet, every other place would ban your ass for being a nuisance to the staff. Hell, even the original totse has right in the FAQ that thou shalt not cause grief for the staff.

So just what are you guys still around here for? Almost nobody else shares the same views about this place, so it would seem you're just generally unwanted. Any particular reason you still hang around here?

EDIT:
    Echidna wrote: »

BTW more zora

Oh yes :hai:
    edited July 2011
    You realize of course that SpecGuru can answer you in HB and B&M right?