Life of Brian

jaconjacon Acolyte
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Have any of you ever watched this epic Monty Python movie?
I went through it again not long ago and I laughed so fucking hard lol. The first time I watched it I was way too young to understand what the fuck was going on, but now, holy shit, this movie is just awesome.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079470/

seriously though, if you haven't watched it, fucking DL it. NOW.

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2011
    I have seen this. It's a funny movie. I get bored of all the slapstick in the python films though...
  • edited July 2011
    It's pretty good, but I've seen it so many times that it's just not funny any more. Good movie though, I agree.
  • edited July 2011
    Great flick, the old Python routines are inscribed on my funny bone in angels blood. If you start watching a lot of old Python stuff with your friends, you will notice a curious phenomenon. About one in 5 will not find it the slightest bit amusing, and about 1 in 10 will HATE it, and I'm not talking a little hate either, more like a 'adopts a life of crime to support new hobby of plotting to destroy England as revenge for this obvious crime against humanity', kind of hate.

C/O
    "always look on the bright side of life"
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited July 2011
    I love that movie, Monty Python movies are always so witty
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Monty Python movies are always brilliant :D However my favorite will always be Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
  • HarlequinHarlequin New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    I place The Life of Brian higher than The Holy Grail, it just seems a little more intelligent to me. It also made me lol a hell of a lot more.

"WELEASE BWIAN!"
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Harlequin wrote: »
    I place The Life of Brian higher than The Holy Grail, it just seems a little more intelligent to me. It also made me lol a hell of a lot more.

"WELEASE BWIAN!"

Fair enough :) The thing I liked about Holy Grail was the Knights of the Round Table (Camelot) song lol