Google Plus Is Yet Another Way Of Getting Your Information

Sure, it might be a shit load better than Facebook but I still smell something fishy in the air. Never again will I sign up for one of these social networking websites, I refuse to support something which basically gets you to hand your information over to the big dogs. Plus, I just don't trust Google. Not with my browser, not with their search engine, nor with their OS or whatever else they own.

Fuck Google!

Comments

• PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    google owns you, bitch
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    ^True, unfortunately Google already know more and more about me and everyone around me. So, it's a losing battle from the start. But safety in numbers people :).
  • edited July 2011
    Then don't use it trx, simple.

You think I'd even step anywhere near that service? Nooooo thanks. I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon, but will instead watch from the sidelines. I want to see how quickly this turns into another Facebook-esque crudfest.

:thumbsup:
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    I do agree with you there trx, but on the other hand I'm in the UK and they are in the US. I don't really know how they can use my information against me to my disadvantage :)
  • edited July 2011
    ^ Just the idea of someone else holding some information on me creeps me out now :( I get more paranoid by the day, I swear :D
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, I'm wary of the same, so I'm not giving it any more information than it already has on that same Google account, save some short, abstract prose for the About page. I don't even know why I registered; I don't care for these things and I'll probably never post a stream or whatever the fuck. I guess it was a "just in case".
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
    Google has bigger datacentres than Failbook. Think of all the data they could store :o
  • PossesedSmurfPossesedSmurf Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    Google is fucking retarded, closing the invites was a bad move. If less than every single one of my friends can sign up for a service, none will.