Pointless rage from random assholes

jewnosejewnose Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Has anyone else noticed people seem to be more on edge lately? To me it's most obvious on the roads but I've been seeing it in other places a lot lately.

The other day I was at the grocery store. When I went to the check out line, there was one guy in front of me and the cashier was ringing him up. He had left his buggy all the way up at the end of the conveyor belt and it was in my way. I pushed it up just barely enough so I could put my stuff on the conveyor belt.

Who knows why, but the guy flipped out. He snatched the buggy from my hand and yelled, "Here, let me move this for you so you won't get mad at me." He took the buggy and slammed it into a display by the doors and stared me down as he walked back. I just laughed and ignored him and that made him madder.

I went out to the parking lot and he was illegally parked right at the door. When I got beside his truck he started it up and revved it real loud, then when I got past his truck he almost backed over me. One old lady screamed because she thought I was about to get ran over. He peeled out and cut off a car leaving the parking lot.

WTF? All I did was barely move the buggy he left there in the way. I'm a girl, not even a big girl, so I don't think he was just a redneck trying to start a fight. I don't know what his deal was. Do you?

Comments

• LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited July 2011
    Money problems I suppose..there isn't anything that involves it
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Just about every news article you read these days shows how freeloaders, illegal aliens, union workers, etc., take advantage of the system and get free shit while we get the bill.

This has caused an epidemic of a "what's in it for me" mentality. This is why you're seeing more and more random acts of violence in just about every demographic. People are just snapping left and right.

I illegally carry a concealed handgun everywhere I go. I would rather break the law and stay alive (and protect my family) than be a dead "law abiding citizen". Believe me, I've ALMOST had to use it several times in the last few months.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Why don't you just get a conceal and carry?

Impossible to get where I live. I can't go into any further detail than that...
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited July 2011
    @OP, People are douchebags, that guy probably was getting shit on by someone else.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Shitty home life or something. He just gave that general impression of asshole though, so I think his base level is probably pretty dick.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
    You'd be mad too if you were a quarter short of purchasing that new Archie comic.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    Post tits or GTFO.
  • edited July 2011
    I agree with the OP, it seems like everyone, including myself, is just a little bit more pissy these days. I went off on some middle aged bitches on transit today because they didn't move for an old lady to sit down. Normally I would have been a little more tactful about it, but instead I asked them if their control top panty hose were too fucking tight for them to move their dried up cunts out of the way.

High/low sunspot activity? Meth in the water supply? Who knows.

C/O
    ":angry::angry::angry:"
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    It's our economy and shitty fucking government ideas. Then there are the natural disasters that are plaguing us. FTW!
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Post tits or GTFO.

Yup, the moment you said you were a girl I had tits on my mind. Once posted I'll answer appropriately. But in all honestly, Americans are fucking assholes and the economy is shit. Perfect recipe for giving a fuck less. But then you said buggy so I'm figuring now you're from Australia. I'm so damn confused, tits would really help right about now.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited July 2011
    Naw man, we say buggy here too. Some people say shopping cart if they want to sound all sophisticated about it.

I don't show my tits to boys.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
    jewnose wrote: »
    I don't show my tits to boys.

I'm a girl and love seeing cute titties.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    Why would you guys want to see Jew tits? :confused:

Some black chick almost ran into me at the store today so I said "excuse you" because she acted like she didn't even notice. Then she did the whole "excuse me?! Excuse you!" thing and started bitching.

It was probably normal nigger behavior more than being angry though.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    I went to the supermarket this arvo only to walk out to my car & find some fat fucker leaning his trolley against it so it didn't roll away. Cant lean it against his own fucking car.....onoez! His paint might chip or some shit.I'm like 'WTF? get your fucking trolley off my fucking car fuck you' He's like 'oh shit, oh shit so sorry, oh shit! I forgot my toilet paper. Hold on, won't be long'
    When he returned his trolley I almost backed into him before he made it to his car.

I figured if everyone wants to act like cunts....I'm gonna act like a cunt as well. FTW!
  • FONFON Regular
    edited July 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    But then you said buggy so I'm figuring now you're from Australia. I'm so damn confused, tits would really help right about now.

Wtf? Where I live we call it a trolley. Never heard the expression 'buggy'.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    FON wrote: »
    Wtf? Where I live we call it a trolley. Never heard the expression 'buggy'.

They are referred to trolleys here too. never heard of them being called buggy's and only once have I heard them being referred to as shopping carts (an American person I know).
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    It was probably normal nigger behavior more than being angry though.

^THIS

BTW, we call them "shopping carts" here in the states. We call small busses shaped like old time vehicles "trollies". We call off road vehicles meant for sand dunes "dune buggies".