building 7 blew my mind!

until about a week ago, i disregarded all 9/11 conspiracy theories as the crazy rantings of crazy people. i actually joined the military in part because of the happenings on 9/11.

recently however, i discovered that on 9/11, a third skyscraper fell. did you know that? i didnt.. it wasnt in the news, or the 9/11 commission.

http://www.wtc7.net/

Comments

• edited July 2011
    I never knew that another skyscraper fell... Are you certain? I'm gonna have another look at the videos. This 9/11 stuff always interests me, there's something strange about it all.
  • edited July 2011
    i would suggest you watch zeitgeist if youre interested in this. its a good starting place. i have a friend who joined the army because of the events on 9/11, but upon learning of building 7 and looking more closely at each event that day, he couldnt sleep for 3 days. i dont blame him. upon learning what i have recently, ive been very depressed, scared, and confused.

i believe zeitgeist is available for free on their site. just google it. however, if youre a christian, skip to 40:00 mins in.. the first 10-15 minutes is some talk, noise and pictures. then a half hour of 'debunking' christianity (which made sense to me, but offends most christians who ive shown it to). immediately after that, it gets into 9/11.

zeitgeist: addendum, is the second one, which mostly elaborates on the banks and global control.

zeitgeist: moving forward, is the third. it is more up beat. it talks about how humans are fucked up, but also a lot about how to fix our psychological problems.

there is also 'esoteric agenda' and 'kymatica' (in the order) which delve into some deeper stuff. they are a bit more riddled with educated guesses, which is in contrast to zeitgeist, which backs everything up with hard physical evidence anyone could research for themselves. however; esoteric agenda and kymatica list all their references at the end of the movie, before the credits. during at least one of the films, the narrator encourages you to not believe what he is saying simply because he is saying it. he lists his references and tells you to find out for yourself. because ultimately, you need to understand for yourself, and not just follow everyone else..
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    I watched building 7 fall.
  • edited July 2011
    I watched building 7 fall.

it just fell for shits and giggles right? like, all the other sky scrapers fell, so it wanted to as well? even though not a god damn thing from the other world trade centers touched it?
  • edited July 2011
    it goes without saying but i should add, nothing hit that building.. no plane or falling debris from another tower.. it just-random-fucking-ly decided to collapse, and in exactly the same way that demo teams drop buildings...

learning this is what fucking turned my world upside down..
  • edited July 2011
    both WTC towers were constructed in a manner which would have allowed them to take the impact from MULTIPLE jet liners.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    Are you talking about the building where the last person who escaped from it and heard set detonations behind him while running down the stairwell, (black cleaner) was murdered before he could be questioned thoroughly?
  • edited July 2011
    ive never heard of that guy but im not surprised..
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    Saw parts of a documentary a couple of years back. Mentioned something about it being some sorta CIA based office or some shit. Was quite interesting. All documents and shit inside was completely destroyed. Should be on google vids somewhere. :confused:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    YouTube - But WTC 7 Wasn't Hit By A Plane!

idiots. Common sense people use it, I hate it when idiots act like they know everything, just reading the YouTube video comments made me angry. Building 7 got pwned by fires and by the debris. Simple.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited July 2011
    Never hit by a plane. Fell at velocity, and in a manner impossible without the support columns having been severed. It supposedly housed Pentagon documents...some of which pertained to $2.1 trillion reported missing the day earlier.

Yeah, 'people' in our government were in on it.

Now the thing is, what the hell can be done about it? Honestly.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited July 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Saw parts of a documentary a couple of years back. Mentioned something about it being some sorta CIA based office or some shit. Was quite interesting. All documents and shit inside was completely destroyed. Should be on google vids somewhere. :confused:

YEah, that's what I'm referring to.

9.10.01: Donald Rumsfeld announced $2.1 trillion in pentagon funds 'missing'.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2011
    Welcome to 8 years ago lol. Most people (50%) who are in the military walk out and don't believe a fucking thing the government says or does anymore. Once you work for the man you realize the bullshit and complexity of how the damn thing functions. To this day I still don't know how the government or military actually operate in their clusterfuck of a system. It's like a snowball going down hill it just carries its own momentum.
  • edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I never knew that another skyscraper fell... Are you certain? I'm gonna have another look at the videos. This 9/11 stuff always interests me, there's something strange about it all.

Yeah, it was the third steel-frame building ever to pancake inwards due to fire-damage.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited July 2011
    http://rememberbuilding7.org/

For a couple years now, there's been a movement underway to bring Building 7 to the public consciousness. There are a lot of things that can't be explained within the confines of the official story. It's thought that Building 7 was headquarters for the people in charge of bringing down the towers. Look into who the tenets of that building were...you'll be surprised.

TDR is right about the "pull" thing though. People read into that part a little too much. "Pull" means different things in different industries. In demolitions, it can mean "bring the building down" or "initiate demolition". For firefighters, it can mean "get all people the fuck out of there now". I think "pull" probably came from a firefighter and is insignificant in this debate.

Building 7 makes a lot of people change their minds about 9/11 and look closer at the events of that day.