will and kate the british fucks

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
why is everyone so obsessed with them :facepalm::angry: who gives a shit about them . they're so fucking smug . touring the fucking world ? really ?wow attention whoring much ? fuck them they think they own the fucking world and think they're the queen and king . fuck those cunts i hope someone does something about them.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
    u jelly?
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited July 2011
    Wow, this really has you upset.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    why is everyone so obsessed with them :facepalm::angry: who gives a shit about them . they're so fucking smug . touring the fucking world ? really ?wow attention whoring much ? fuck them they think they own the fucking world and think they're the queen and king . fuck those cunts i hope someone does something about them.

This. Fucking royals :angry:
  • edited July 2011
    fuck those cunts i hope someone does something about them.

I've reported your outrageous butthurt-colonial post to the Canadian Mounties.

They gonna come fuck you up.
  • edited July 2011
    I don't even know what their purpose is and I'm a Britfag. Safe to say I don't really give a crap about them.
  • edited July 2011
    I hate that the UK and by extension us Canuxicans have a monarch..... it's the fucking 21st century ffs
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    I hate that the UK and by extension us Canuxicans have a monarch..... it's the fucking 21st century ffs

It actually shows you have a link to a civilised country and as such, makes you feel quite a bit less like an American.

You would be fucked without the Queen.
    edited July 2011
    LOL! What is so civilized about having your country lead by someone because of their blood and not because the citizens of the country elected them?

Please point exactly where I said my country was civilised because it had a Royal family.

Or are you making assumptions?
    edited July 2011
    That sounds like you are making the link.

Sounds like you are making assumptions...
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited July 2011
    How am I making an assumption, when you said being connected to a monarchy makes you more civilized?
    Dr Rocker is just being combative. It's clear that you're right. I'm not even sure why he's trying to argue the fact.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Nobody likes Duke DickFuck and Duchess NippleNibbler. The media just SAYS everyone loves them and you are falling for it.
  • edited July 2011
    what do the prince and princesses even do in britain?
  • edited July 2011
    what do the prince and princesses even do in britain?

Support charities mostly, thus giving them the moral kudos to demand obscene amounts of money from the British taxpayers.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    u jelly?

this
    jewnose wrote: »

and this
    edited July 2011
    How am I making an assumption, when you said being connected to a monarchy makes you more civilized?

You are making the assumption that I stated a monarchy makes you civilised. At no point did I say that.

I did however say that the monarchy conects one country - in this case Canada - to one of the two civilised countries in the world - the United Kingdom.
    edited July 2011
    Dr Rocker is just being combative. It's clear that you're right. I'm not even sure why he's trying to argue the fact.

Its clear you are just pulling shit out of your arse.
    edited July 2011
    Its actually you pulling shit out your ass, dr rocker.

Care to share or are you going to use the childish tactic of 'its that way because I say it is'?

I made a statement, you drew an incorrect inference from it and its seems for some reason (maybe ego?) that you will not admit that you were incorrect, but seem to stand by your flawed reasoning and offer nothing as back up. A beter tactic would have been to question me if you did not - as you quite clearly do not - understand.

Maybe you read it to quickly, maybe your comprehension and logic skills are lacking, who knows?
  • kisabexkisabex Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011

okay so i agree wat do they do!! prance around in posh cars and clothes ya ya y aaaaa, butttt dont hate the brits cos of them, im welsh(british) dont hate lol and i dont speak posh as u can tell by my text!
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    kisabex wrote: »
    okay so i agree wat do they do!! prance around in posh cars and clothes ya ya y aaaaa, butttt dont hate the brits cos of them, im welsh(british) dont hate lol and i dont speak posh as u can tell by my text!

Nice to see a fellow Welshman on the board :D

I as many others do not know what the queen does. I think it tells you on the government website but I cant really be bothered to find out. However, if they bring in the tourist trade and bring a smattering of respectability and Worldwide attention to Britain then Im fine with it. Anyway, rather the Royal Family than the corrupt politicians any day of the week who screw us over daily.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited July 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    u jelly?

no not one bit .

yes it does . fuck them i hope they get raped by a rhino
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited July 2011
    not hating on the brits just hating on them two specifically.