Let's permaban Spec and DG.

buddhabuddha Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Fuck em, tired of the constant whining and bitching, if this place isn't good enough for them, let them go to hell.

I know we don't permaban people, but we should make exceptions in this case.

But mostly just for teh lulz, give them something to "cry harder" about.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    ^My sides with Buddha on this one.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    I would like to jump in here real quick and point out that this is buddha's opinion and not the opinion of the whole staff. I know Spectral and DaGuru will say something like

Oh yes sorry, I should have mentioned that.

This was not discussed with other &t staff, nor does the OP reflect anyones opinion but my own.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    Fuck em, tired of the constant whining and bitching, if this place isn't good enough for them, let them go to hell.

I know we don't permaban people, but we should make exceptions in this case.

But mostly just for teh lulz, give them something to "cry harder" about.

Or you could just come out?

No one would care really, stop making such a big deal out of wanting to be reamed.
    edited July 2011
    Has anyone else noticed that the Dr Rocker account does not seem to be posting in the normal Dr Rocker fashion lately?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited July 2011
    ^Seems like the same Dr. Rocker to me.

I won't lie. I'd like to not see spectral here anymore. He has always annoyed me. The amount of content he has posted doesn't make him worth the trouble of keeping him around. I wish he could have stayed banned when we banned him the first time. He indirectly threatens the community and has on more than one occasion taken immature actions attempting intential potential harm to it. Now he is threatening to do it again as well as personally threatening an administrator. He doesn't deserve the second chance we gave him.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2011
    Not no, but fuck no.
    No poster should be banned for simply having a dissenting opinion, even if they are extreme cases.
    edited July 2011
    ^Seems like the same Dr. Rocker to me.

I won't lie. I'd like to not see spectral here anymore. He has always annoyed me. The amount of content he has posted doesn't make him worth the trouble of keeping him around. I wish he could have stayed banned when we banned him the first time. He indirectly threatens the community and has on more than one occasion taken immature actions attempting intential potential harm to it. Now he is threatening to do it again as well as personally threatening an administrator. He doesn't deserve the second chance we gave him.

QFT
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    Cry moar. Then maybe you'll want a teether and rattle as well. Fucking kids.
    edited July 2011
    I'm not crying I'm making a point.

Here is crying: I have my real teeth still do you? I dont wear a diaper but i bet you either buy depends or have a bed pan. Im not so simple minded that a rattle will hold my attention an sadly neither are you judging by how you troll so many forums. Shouldn't you be modding tdd? Being a mod there you would think you should have less commitment here. I think you need a binky.
    edited July 2011
    I'm not crying I'm making a point.

Here is crying: I have my real teeth still do you? I dont wear a diaper but i bet you either buy depends or have a bed pan. Im not so simple minded that a rattle will hold my attention an sadly neither are you judging by how you troll so many forums. Shouldn't you be modding tdd? Being a mod there you would think you should have less commitment here. I think you need a binky.
    There's a few of you who I'd respect, but most of you, including yourself, are nothing but children who cry at every turn and run to Mommy every single when you get called out for your immaturity. Grow up: that's the best advice I can give you. Stop crying and whining like 12 year olds.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
    I love banning people.
    edited July 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I love banning people.
    Well, that's simply because you're a butt-hurt, insecure little tit. No big mystery there or anything. Continue hiding behind your control panel and I'll show you some real fun.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Well, that's simply because you're a butt-hurt, insecure little tit. No big mystery there or anything. Continue hiding behind your control panel and I'll show you some real fun.

For the most part this whole thread was just for the lulz, but by threatening the community and shit, I seriously think you should be banned for good, and not given another chance like last time.
    edited July 2011
    Either you didn't get any of the points I made or you just can't think of any logical retort. I'm not crying or butthurt I just don't like you or what you attempt to do to this site. The more threats you make the more ammunition you give me.

Oh and btw, all this talk about crying and whatnot, you're really beginning to sound like fatty and hab. That's pretty low even for you.
    edited July 2011
    For the most part this whole thread was just for the lulz, but by threatening the community and shit, I seriously think you should be banned for good, and not given another chance like last time.
    It's your ilk who threaten community. Take your own advice to heart, shithead.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited July 2011
    I don't think either of them should be banned, but I would like all the bitching from everyone to stop.
    edited July 2011
    skunk wrote: »
    I don't think either of them should be banned, but I would like all the bitching from everyone to stop.
    I would like nothing better as well, but I'm not going to stand idly by while senior member accounts are abused and their content harassed (ie: DaGuru). Just the fact that they think they can make poll threads to ban people should show you what we're actually dealing with here.
    edited July 2011
    ^ it shows that this is a democratic community with the member's opinion considered.

Buddha has contributed much more and better quality content than youve even attempted spectral. His ilk are the ones keeping this community alive while you try desperately to strangle it.
    edited July 2011
    Buddha has contributed much more and better quality content than youve even attempted spectral. His ilk are the ones keeping this community alive while you try desperately to strangle it.
    A mass murderer can contribute to several charities as well, but that doesn't make him a good person. Any of this getting through that dense fog over there you like to call intelligence?
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    I'M A KILLER, better watch out folks.
    edited July 2011
    I understand what your saying but your analogy is grossly irelevant as we are talking about the internet. Nice try.

An old man can contribute shitty guides that will more than likely get people jailed but it doesnt give him any clout.
    edited July 2011
    I understand what your saying but your analogy is grossly irelevant as we are talking about the internet. Nice try.

An old man can contribute shitty guides that will more than likely get people jailed but it doesnt give him any clout.
    No, it very relevant. What a person contributes has nothing at all to do with the operation of right and wrong. If the person is fucking up, it doesn't matter how much they've contributed; they need to be told the way way it is, and the way it's going to be.
    edited July 2011
    No, it very relevant. What a person contributes has nothing at all to do with the operation of right and wrong. If the person is fucking up, it doesn't matter how much they've contributed; they need to be told the way way it is, and the way it's going to be.

All right then. Spectral you fucked up. You've been fucking up for a good while now. You threaten and intend harm to the community and specific mebers thereof.This is how its going to be: Continuing to do so will most definitely result in action being taken against you in order to protect the saftey of this community and its members. You can hold me to that.
    edited July 2011
    All right then. Spectral you fucked up. You've been fucking up for a good while now. You threaten and intend harm to the community and specific mebers thereof.This is how its going to be: Continuing to do so will most definitely result in action being taken against you in order to protect the saftey of this community and its members. You can hold me to that.
    I'm shaking in my boots as we speak. In fact, all you're doing is making me more eager to have some fun with you all. I have a nice helping of berry here and lots of time on my hands. ;)
    edited July 2011

Is that another threat? Because it sounds like another threat.

He should have never been allowed back and everyone knows it.
    Either you didn't get any of the points I made or you just can't think of any logical retort. I'm not crying or butthurt I just don't like you or what you attempt to do to this site. The more threats you make the more ammunition you give me.

Oh and btw, all this talk about crying and whatnot, you're really beginning to sound like fatty and hab. That's pretty low even for you.

He can't stop himself. He will implode just like he did the last time. I set the over and under for his next meltdown/permban at 17 days. Who wants the over and who wants the under? It is a 10 cent line.
    I would like nothing better as well, but I'm not going to stand idly by while senior member accounts are abused and their content harassed (ie: DaGuru). Just the fact that they think they can make poll threads to ban people should show you what we're actually dealing with here.

There is no such thing as senior members here. Get over both of yourselves.

OK, you asked for it, you are fucking up and need to be told.
    edited July 2011
    Yeah and nothing to fill the emptiness and worthlessness of your existence bit to raise hell on the internet. You don't have to tell us how pathetic you are Spectral, we already know.
  • edited July 2011
    I disagree.

I think that all that can come from their incessant bitching is more entertainment.
    edited July 2011
    I disagree.

I think that all that can come from their incessant bitching is more entertainment.
    ... at the expense of some dumb-fucks who can't seem to pull their heads out of their asses, but still, entertainment nonetheless. I like the way you look at things. :thumbsup:
    edited July 2011
    Allow me to provide the following illustrated response to your comment.

head_up_your_ass2.jpg
    edited July 2011
    edited July 2011
    Please save the meme only posts for HB as per the rules.
    edited July 2011
    Please save the meme only posts for HB as per the rules.
    It was an "illustrated response" to your spam. Shut up, jackass.
  • edited July 2011
    ... at the expense of some dumb-fucks who can't seem to pull their heads out of their asses, but still, entertainment nonetheless. I like the way you look at things. :thumbsup:

I like the way that you get all butthurt and frustrated over internet shit.

Given, it's Totse, but it isn't that serious, bro.

EDIT: Also, different perspectives. How the fuck could you possibly expect me to do anything other than view the situation differently than yourself?

donkey.jpg
    You^
    LOL
    edited July 2011
    burroughs wrote: »
    I don't claim to know the politics around here, but threads like this are useless. They fragment the community and let the accused cry persecution.
    This. 100%.

The common denominator in all of threads like this on totse.info is SpecGuru.
    edited July 2011
    Hey. The lesson for you dumb fucks is simple: don't fuck with contributor accounts. Don't fuck with their posts, don't fuck with their threads, just don't fuck with them period. You do that and you'll do fine. Stick to the basics, like minding your own fucking business. Try it. You might like it.
    edited July 2011
    Hey. The lesson for you dumb fucks is simple: don't fuck with contributor accounts. Don't fuck with their posts, don't fuck with their threads, just don't fuck with them period. You do that and you'll do fine. Stick to the basics, like minding your own fucking business. Try it. You might like it.

Are you referring to your account?
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011

lol don't be silly, he said "contributor accounts".
    edited July 2011
    I haven't contributed anything, except what I've already deleted. Do what you will to me, I am fully able to take care of myself and make do in any situation. But DaGuru has contributed. He's brought quite a few revelations and helpful suggestions to the table, as he has always done in the past. For that reason, you need to respect your contributors like DaGuru and stop abusing their accounts and contributions, otherwise I'm going to be very angry.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    I haven't contributed anything, except what I've already deleted. Do what you will to me, I am fully able to take care of myself and make do in any situation. But DaGuru has contributed. He's brought quite a few revelations and helpful suggestions to the table, as he has always done in the past. For that reason, you need to respect your contributors like DaGuru and stop abusing their accounts and contributions, otherwise I'm going to be very angry.

OK, sure thing tuff guy.
  • edited July 2011

What goes around comes around, my nigga
    And what goes up, it must come down, my nigga
    The soldiers found below the ground, my nigga
    Just hold it down, we older now, my nigga.

So what the fuck is your problem? This is the internet, bru. Stuff that happens here should not bother you as much as it does. Either stop complaining and rejoin the community or gtfo.
    edited July 2011
    ...Stuff that happens here should not bother you as much as it does. Either stop complaining and rejoin the community or gtfo.
    We could look at that two ways, now couldn't we? I mean the fact that certain individuals here feel the need to complain and gripe about words on a computer screen - enough to apply petty warnings and meaningless other of their tripe to their accounts and posts. Seems to bother them a whole lot when somebody offers an opinion or viewpoint which isn't quite up to their palatable expectations. Walk the talk, or drop the bullshit, man. You're either Totse material or you ain't.
    edited July 2011

Good, find it mildly amusing when you are very angry. :fap:
    edited July 2011
    See, rather than "get rid of" members like DaGuru and I, you should be expunging the traitors to the original Totse ideals. It's not like they hide the fact that they don't belong here or anything, in fact they make it quite clear with every post they make.

posers.jpg
    edited July 2011
    See, rather than "get rid of" members like DaGuru and I, you should be expunging the traitors to the original Totse ideals. It's not like they hide the fact that they don't belong here or anything, in fact they make it quite clear with every post they make.

posers.jpg

Seriously, this site is never going to be run the way you want. So why don't you just go start one and run it that way. It would be a win win. You would finally have nothing to bitch about and we would not have to listen to you nag and whine like a MILF on the rag.
    edited July 2011
    Seriously, this site is never going to be run the way you want. So why don't you just go start one and run it that way. It would be a win win. You would finally have nothing to bitch about and we would not have to listen to you nag and whine like a MILF on the rag.
    Nope. I've decided to stay and amuse myself, maybe see how you behave. If you behave, you may very well get a reward. If you're bad, you will definitely be scolded again and again and again.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    He indirectly threatens the community and has on more than one occasion taken immature actions attempting intential potential harm to it.

Please elaborate just EXACTLY what all these "threatening" things you keep spewing are. He never did anything before to deserve to be perma-banned, except put up disagreeing text. And the only thing he's threatened now is he'll call a spade a spade. Just WTF kind of mythological fairy tale are you trying to perpetrate here...without even saying it.

Its funny, you folks spend so much time trying to minimize the high perch you people claim Spectral is on.....but at the end of the day you make it an even loftier perch by making him out to be this big snarling monster just for putting up text you don't like.

Quite simply...put up or shut up. State FINITE reasons why you slobbering mongoloids think he is so "harmful" to the point he should be permabanned, or realize its just more Barbie Doll Dressup Time as you immature little faggots play make pretend to escape reality. :facepalm:

InB4 even more rhetoric and butthurt....
    edited July 2011
    lol @ the sock puppet voting to ban me. classic shit for sure
    edited July 2011
    Even you have to see the writing on the wall...
    edited July 2011
    The writing on the wall is you can't do shit to the likes of me. I could always post here at will with or without your cooperation, and nothing has changed in that regard. All that does is drive me underground where you'll be less likely to detect me.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011

The only writing on any wall is by the end of the year you'll have more tumbleweed than posters on here. How you morons think the way you've conducted yourselves the last several weeks would ever "attract decent members" is beyond me. Seriously, do you EVER have the ability to step away from these things and look at it with an objective eye.

All these polls with butthurt and agendas behind them.....its so profoundly immature, and nobody worth their salt peeking in would want to have anything to do with this place. So much obvious hypocrisy, stupidity and game playing.....not to mention all the schoolgirl like cliques. Its comical.

Keep on talking tough leaders(?) of Totse.info......you are leading the entire website right over a fuckin cliff with the latest "direction" you've chosen.