GF's parents hate me

edited July 2011 in Life
because i used to beat their daughter. how can i get back in their good graces? i quit beating her a while ago.

Comments

• CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited July 2011
    Beat them into loving you
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    because i used to beat their daughter. how can i get back in their good graces? i quit beating her a while ago.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Are you serious, why you beat her. Do you have a small penis or do you have some insecurity issues. Do you like nigger cocks? This might explain your homosexual posts.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Are you serious, why you beat her. Do you have a small penis or do you have some insecurity issues. Do you like nigger cocks? This might explain your homosexual posts.
    100% agreed. Only a faggot asshole would beat his girl. I hope you're just being a really shitty troll right now.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011

This, gotta stick to what you know best.

Seriously, don't bother, find a new girlfriend if her parents loving you is important to you.
  • edited July 2011
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    find a girl with dead parents, so you can beat her
  • SpiffSpiff Regular
    edited July 2011
    Why don't you beat yourself?
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited July 2011
    Tell them straight up she was a cunt and you were doing their job for them by beating the snot outta that bitch.

I bet they'll even start paying you to do it from now on.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2011
    Use boxing gloves next time you beat her.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    Beat her mother & have make up sex with her. Then she'll appreciate why you did it.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited July 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    . . . Seriously, don't bother, find a new girlfriend if her parents loving you is important to you.

seriously this. you'll never be in their good graces again.
  • blink182blink182 Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    kevin-love.jpg

this is his hero what a faggot
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited July 2011
    Blink182 please refrain from posting stupid off topic shit in serious sections. Save it for hb.

OP: there is nothing you can do. You shouldnt have been hitting her in the first place unless it was kinky. You make me sick. Get some help or even better murder/suicide your mom for notestablishing boundaries.

Troll: smack her parents around till they fear/respect you.
  • grindermangrinderman Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    OP is a pretty funny guy. I'm still chuckling.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    OP: Well you could have maybe chosen not t beat her. That would have been a good choice. I will first tell you to be happy charges werent made because it seems to me that that is a serious crime. So i would move out of the country and a establish a new life with a Norwegian hooker that you pay to call mom. Thats what I did.

However if you are trolling which i can only imagine you are then I would suggest you find a paintball gun and nail her wrists to the garage door and shoot her untill you run out of at least 2 boxes of paintballs then repeatedly hit her with her mothers severed hand followed by biting her ears of van gogh style.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    jarkof wrote: »
    I would suggest you find a paintball gun and nail her wrists the the garage door and shoot her untill you run out of at least 2 boxes of paintballs then repeatedly hit her with her mothers severed hand followed by biting her ears of van gogh style.
    You are a true artist jarkof. :cool:
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    I do my best. But you sir are the artist. I still cant get over how amazing my pichar or however you spelt it was.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Molotov her parents to make them forget about the prior beatings.
  • edited July 2011
    You're a totse.info member
    We hate you
    you had not the slightest chance in hell with your girlfriend's parents
  • edited July 2011
    Tell them to huff on your ballsack and that they can do it for free. Most people charge for that kind of service so they're bound to like you afterwards.

If that fails, murder/suicide.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    I would go with murder/suicide before her parents do to you what happened to the testicles of that guy above.
  • edited July 2011
    Chupalo wrote: »
    testicle.jpg

Why would you post this?!
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    So I could post my post and make it make sense.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Why would you post this?!

trx said "ballsack"
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011

Loled good 'n' hard at that one.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited July 2011
    Chupalo please do try to post on topic also. Granted the picture had something to do with what trx said and trust me I like gore images as much if not a hell of a lot more than the next guy however that post doesn't really help the flow of the discussion pertaining to the OP. If you're going to post an image please have something to say along with it.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Chupalo please do try to post on topic also. Granted the picture had something to do with what trx said and trust me I like gore images as much if not a hell of a lot more than the next guy however that post doesn't really help the flow of the discussion pertaining to the OP. If you're going to post an image please have something to say along with it.

In regards to trx's post, he's right. Many people DO charge to huff their ballsack. However, it is possible to sometimes freely "cop a huff", kind of like the guy in this picture.

wrestling-ballsack.jpg

I wonder if he had any guilt afterwards for huffing it for free. Like, maybe he tried to offer him some money afterwards?

@MM - Lighten up. This whole thread is a hoax anyhow...
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    No I am sure he liked it pretty damn much.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    Beat them to get some respect.
  • edited July 2011
    Beat her pussy up
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    stop imitating my posts faggot
  • edited July 2011
    I had that post postulated as soon as i read OPs title i didnt even know your shit existed