ATTN: SpecGuru

buddhabuddha Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So Just out of curiosity, let's say you were admin here, what exactly would you change, and what would be your plan to make this forum everything you want it to be?

Serious question btw.

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Oh, and please be specific.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    So Just out of curiosity, let's say you were admin here, what exactly would you change, and what would be your plan to make this forum everything you want it to be?

Serious question btw.

Great question, my power is about to go out any minute though....will come back to this discussion later. :cool:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    what is an admin and what do they do
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Great question, my power is about to go out any minute though....will come back to this discussion later. :cool:

Way to avoid the topic. :cool:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Way to avoid the topic. :cool:

Trying to stay true to the theme of this thread, if I'm expected to be an admin for Totse.info......I damn well better conduct myself accordingly. :cool:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    I think we all want to know the answer, I can't be assed to wade through all his bitchfest posts and interpret what it is he is actually saying. So I'd like a serious answer, in clear english.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2011
    can i b admin plz??/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011

I hope you face rolling blackouts IRL. It's not funny.

But come on, just reply to thread. You were making claims about this and that, now if your chance. Enlighten us.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    ^ All SpecGuru can do is complain and tell everyone how they are wrong and he is right. He could not, in a million posts, outline a working, detailed formula on how to run a successful lemonade stand.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    :facepalm:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    I just went for a long walk with Robin, and I gotta tell you, I have so many plans for this place you just can't imagine. I have so many projects and side projects going on in my mind, and as soon as I submit this post I'm going to start tackle some of them.

Please keep in mind, Rome wasn't built in a day...some of these projects I can start immediately, others are longer term that will take more time to get to work. But it is all for Totse and you users, and to make this place significant and great again.

I'm got so much to do.....lists to make, lists to recheck, obscure advertising ideas to explore, flow charts to color, committees to form, sub committees of the committees to also form, polls to read, mods to assess, versions of Vbul to explore, all kinds of techy buttons and banners to investigate, and so many other things.

As for DaGuru and what he thinks would be "better" for this place, you all should give him a break. A lot of his biggest detractors claim "all he ever does is complain", but then you pretend like you don't know what he stands for or what could make this place better. Meh, I don't know.....maybe you are all seeing something I'm not, because I'm not saying this as an admin, instead just a user. And its a 110 degrees in the shade here, I've got a nasty headache, this diet of earthworms and 4 day old brown lettuce isn't agreeing with me, and I need to go lay down.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    WTF

Slowly Rodent....VERY SLOWLY......
    Trying to stay true to the theme of this thread, if I'm expected to be an admin for Totse.info......I damn well better conduct myself accordingly. :cool:

bikini.jpg
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    So, it seems that DG is nothing more than a shitty troll. DG, you're losing your touch.

DaGuru we're asking that if you were an Admin of Totse how would run this place. I want detailed instructions and plans. If you can't do that, than DON'T BOTHER SAYING THAT YOU'RE OMG SOME UBER FORUM GURU.
  • edited July 2011
    He posted as DG, but was thinking as spectral?, something funny is going on with the dude. I noticed he has been skipping words like 'mine' and 'his' while he writes, and is getting very repetitive. I sense his misanthropic nature may be exacting a toll on his mental stability. Could be fun to watch him/them/it slowly degrade into nonsensical rantings and poo flinging.

C/O
    *grabs popcorn*
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    So, it seems that DG is nothing more than a shitty troll. DG, you're losing your touch.

DaGuru we're asking that if you were an Admin of Totse how would run this place. I want detailed instructions and plans. If you can't do that, than DON'T BOTHER SAYING THAT YOU'RE OMG SOME UBER FORUM GURU.

Chill. This thread is satire(just like the OP requested), not trolling...and here at Totse.info trolling isn't really that bad any how, so give him some time to have some artistic creativity.

Besides, what's the rush? Considering I'm replacing the old admin Dfg.....ALL I'm trying to do is follow in his footsteps. Back in the day when he would reply to these kind of inquiries/threads....he wouldn't add anything substantial or pertinent to the thread for at least 3 pages or 4 days. Or was it usually 4 pages and 3 days?

Whatever the case, you could show some gratitude that I am a caring admin and even responding on these threads at all. Its times like this I'm inclined to take a 180 and change course because of the lack of gratitude and patience from people like you. ________<<<<<<<<<<(insert other "woe is me, it's everyone else's fault but mine" verbiage...as admittedly I'm not really any good at this. Playing the role of unaccoutable victim ain't something I do very well. /Real DaGuru)

This isn't Cocklet, and now you people have a caring admin. One that IS doing so much for everyyone, and the fact I have to take time away from all the great things I have planned to explain just how great I am as well as my decisions is spoiling your own supper that I'm trying to prepare for you. If you people could have just a little more faith, you'll realize community will blossom in the end. Have faith.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    He posted as DG, but was thinking as spectral?

Wow C/O....it ain't often you are even THICKER than Rodent, but maybe this heat wave is stifling a lot of people's observation skills.

For a third time........

• thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2011
    I wonder if I'm the only one enjoying this thread.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    I wonder if I'm the only one enjoying this thread.

Nah! :cool:

I am in enjoyment aswel.

This!!!!

CostumeCop.jpg

3367516838_878889c385.jpg

paa337000046.jpg

129.jpg
  • edited July 2011
    Okay, I understand the creepy pedo stuff, did you get those from Skulvin?, but the talking about yourself in 3rd person still has me confused. Whatever, my popcorn's cold, I'm going home.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    I understand the creepy pedo stuff, did you get those from Skulvin?, .

Nah...google. Just type in pre-teen bikini, pre-teen swimsuit...etc. It actually took me longer to type in the code so the images would format properly then it did finding the pictures, as I don't understand how the buttons above work with the http inquiries.

Why were you slummin with just popcorn anyhow? Did you miss the open wetbar with hor'd'ourves on your way in? Or are you too busy shuffling your feet in embarrasement realizing you are enjoying this thread just as much as everyone else, but ya gotta save face with Dfg or suffer his wrath later?

*back in admin mode...

I got some IRL shit to take care of for now, but when I get back depending on the heat and my power levels I have a great idea to share with all of you. Maybe tonight, maybe sometime tomorrow....but Robin and I came up with a great project that is bound to generate users as well as lulz, just like the old days.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    *back in admin mode...

I got some IRL shit to take care of for now, but when I get back depending on the heat and my power levels I have a great idea to share with all of you. Maybe tonight, maybe sometime tomorrow....but Robin and I came up with a great project that is bound to generate users as well as lulz, just like the old days.

Post like this more often, I think you should. Funny to see a user type in a different manner but they at least try to remain recognisable, it is. Yes, hmmm.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Post like this more often, I think you should. Funny to see a user type in a different manner but they at least try to remain recognisable, it is. Yes, hmmm.

Aye, Master Jedi.....I'm doing my very best, but as a mere padawan learner, I have many tasks ahead. :thumbsup:

Ok, so you guys remember the idea of sticking new tags on cigarette packs, something to spread the word and add a little controversy in the world? Well, I finally figured out something even BIGGER AND BETTER, something more mainstream we could send home with almost anyone!!! :cool:

All you cashiers at grocery stores, we are going to design a sticker you can slap on any carton or jug of milk. Ya know how a lot of milk designs have some pic of a cartoon cow or something? We are going to incorporate the "Got Milk" theme/font formatting, but instead it will be "Post Tits or GTFO"...with the Totse. URL. You see how BRILLIANT and the double meaning? Post tits with a pic of a cow and its udders!!! LOL!!!!

Not only will we get a huge tsunoobie of users, but imagine the trolling and lulz that will ensue. Can you imagine how many kids at breakfast will be reading that sticker innocently enough, something that is so innocuous it just looks like another catchphrase we are deluged with daily? We could start a whole bunch of uncomfortable conversations within the younger set, maybe even get a couple of prepubscent girls to start googling stuff like "tits" and discovering their sexaulity with OUR HELP!!! :eek:

_______<<<<<<<<Insert a couple paragraphs or two of lolita masturbatory erotica while admin graphicly describes kiddies fiddling themselves thanks to him. Again, there are certain aspects I could never satire....I just ain't demented enough. /Real DaGuru

So we'll gain more users, troll the shit out of breakfast tables everywhere, and get young chicks to diddle themselves! Win/win/win!!!!!

I told you guys we had nothing to worry about. Totse.info is on the way up. I got even more projects and formatting in mind, and so much more in store. Geez, someone should make a poll or something....I'd love even further validation from the community to keep this positive vibe going for everyone.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2011
    bring back the lulz. totse had its fair share of drama but nothing like this bitch fest

edit: quit merging all the fucking forums
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    bring back the lulz. totse had its fair share of drama but nothing like this bitch fest

edit: quit merging all the fucking forums

Have just a little more patience. Phase I is just about complete, and while I realize the bigger picture may not be as easily envisioned by everyone, I promise you I'm doing my all to make this place great. By the time we are at Phase IV, section (b), sub-section 3, addendum (c)......you'll see some very obvious and notable changes for the better.

Some more time is all we need, and this will be the Totse we all remember, and even more.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    You're hilarious, DaGuru! Uhhhh... now, when does the lead man with the black hair and handlebar mustache fall off the stage again? Is that in the second or third act? It's just that I don't want to miss it when I go for a popcorn and soda refill.
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited July 2011
    What the fuck? I just wandered into this thread and now I feel like Randle McMurphy. Let me out!
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru is playing the part of Dfg on and off through his posts. If you read carefully, you can see where the character switches over. Too funny. Power outages, wonderful news, the Master Plan, vague updates... it's all there! ;)
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    You're hilarious, DaGuru! Uhhhh... now, when does the lead man with the black hair and handlebar mustache fall off the stage again? Is that in the second or third act? It's just that I don't want to miss it when I go for a popcorn and soda refill.

Shut up PUNK!!!! This thread has no place for the mean and villianous scoundrel known as Spectral! You, the guy that put the crack in the Liberty Bell, that slid the San Andreas fault right under lovely California, that ripped the very nose off the Sphinx....the darkness that infests this land, stay far away from all of us!

Also, let me give you a gentle official un-official warning about further thread derailment like above. If you continue to post in a manner like this then you'll force my hand, and I'll.....I'll.....I'll.....well, I'll be forced to come up with all kinds of new ad hominem fairy tales to spew, and once Buddha and Rodent read them and come running in as the only people that believe the bullshit....THEN you'll know who is boss. :cool:

You've really disappointed us, Spectral...you are so much better than this. :eek:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru is playing the part of Dfg on and off through his posts. If you read carefully, you can see where the character switches over. Too funny. Power outages, wonderful news, the Master Plan, vague updates... it's all there! ;)

I just stepped outside my door since reading your last post, and realized the wind changed direction since earlier this morning!!!! :eek:

What would you think of becoming demi-admin for a week or two and see how it goes, as we need your kind of stellar example and shining leadership to forge a path ahead to glory days?

Still friends and perhaps co-staff members??? :confused:
    edited July 2011
    ....You, the guy that put the crack in the Liberty Bell, that slid the San Andreas fault right under lovely California, that ripped the very nose off the Sphinx....the darkness that infests this land, stay far away from all of us! :eek:
    I also made the Tower of Pizza lean, and I'm the one who put the word fool in "dancing fool".

*shuffles off doing a customized version of the Mamba* :eek:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    I also made the Tower of Pizza lean, and I'm the one who put the word fool in "dancing fool".

*shuffles off doing a customized version of the Mamba* :eek:

Ok....let this be your SECOND warning, as you just broke the new rule of SG I'm about to put up in another hour to make this all fit into my agenda. If I can't figure out a way to ban you legitimately, I'll just make up rules and apply them retroactively....so my uber cool Cyber-Time-History-Rewrite machine owns all of you.
    edited July 2011
    Ok....let this be your SECOND warning, as you just broke the new rule of SG I'm about to put up in another hour to make this all fit into my agenda. If I can't figure out a way to ban you legitimately, I'll just make up rules and apply them retroactively....so my uber cool Cyber-Time-History-Rewrite machine owns all of you.
    Demi me not. I refuse to be just another pawn on your chessboard of mindless robots and drones. You will treat me as a live, breathing human being, or you will suffer the consequences. Just because you live in an incredibly hot country where your power is fickle and your government is cruel does not give you the right to look down at me from the relative security of your none-demi habitat. And, no, I will not cooperate with you, you wicked, wicked man. :angry:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    ITT: We have final proof that DG/Spectral don't know anything about running any Administration and what spews from their old semen filled mouths is just a fictional story that has no real value.

Keep making fun of things DG/Spectral.

You can't even answer a simple question and you talk about reform etc. Man you guys are the lowest of the bunch. At this stage, I would take Fatty over you. At least he is honest.
    edited July 2011
    ...You can't even answer a simple question and you talk about reform etc. ...
    That's just because we figure you're not really serious. If we thought the question was a serious one, we would have approached this differently.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Demi me not. I refuse to be just another pawn on your chessboard of mindless robots and drones. You will treat me as a live, breathing human being, or you will suffer the consequences. Just because you live in an incredibly hot country where your power is fickle and your government is cruel does not give you the right to look down at me from the relative security of your none-demi habitat. And, no, I will not cooperate with you, you wicked, wicked man. :angry:

Consider the offer rescinded even BEFORE you put up this post. I was just discussing in #rimjobs about taking back my request because of your earlier insolent tone with me, but there were als some belly-shaking dick jokes being bantered about that prevented me from gathering my wits and being able to post coherently.

So in essence, you are the ex-offered-demi-admin of Totse.info.....and the embarrasement of that shame will be too much to overcome. Today, Totse.info is the winner...and Spectral is still the wheelchair riding loser. HAHAHAHA
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    That's just because we figure you're not really serious. If we thought the question was a serious one, we would have approached this differently.

Read the OP. You're just being a shitty troll like always Fatty.

Serious question btw.

And it doesn't help when your butt buddy makes a fool of himself ITT.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    You can't even answer a simple question and you talk about reform etc. Man you guys are the lowest of the bunch. At this stage, I would take Fatty over you. At least he is honest.

Chill, you'll get your answers...but only when I'm damn good and ready. Scroll up and realize I already explained this all to you.....

Besides, what's the rush? Considering I'm replacing the old admin Dfg.....ALL I'm trying to do is follow in his footsteps. Back in the day when he would reply to these kind of inquiries/threads....he wouldn't add anything substantial or pertinent to the thread for at least 3 pages or 4 days. Or was it usually 4 pages and 3 days?

You are getting my response on MY TIME WHEN I SEE FIT....not when its convenient/more prudent for the overall well being of the entire community.

Keep on rushing me and I'll drag this out even longer than the other admin used to do, your gratitude as a user is just ruining it for everyone else.....
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Read the OP. You're just being a shitty troll like always Fatty.

Serious question btw.

And it doesn't help when your butt buddy makes a fool of himself ITT.

Chill...this is a message board you dumb twat.....sometimes it takes threads hours/days/weeks to fully blossom. You need instant gratification/answers go play games in a chatroom somewhere, that is NOT the concept of a message board. :facepalm:
    edited July 2011
    But you see, Dfg... you're obviously not really interested in what we have to say, so what would be the point of replying seriously? I mean, just look at the posts you've been making in various threads. It's quite clear to us that no matter what we say you are intent on doing things the wrong way.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    But you see, Dfg... you're obviously not really interested in what we have to say, so what would be the point of replying seriously? I mean, just look at the posts you've been making in various threads. It's quite clear to us that no matter what we say you are intent on doing things the wrong way.

The truly funny thing is...when I DO finally respond sincerely, he'll have completely opened up Pandora's Box. Because when my ideas ARE light years ahead of his immaturity and slobber.....the public response/reaction will not be what he is hoping for. Except for the cling-on's like Buddha and Rodent.....because you could feed them Filet Mignon and they would still insist Dfg's bowl of dog food is an edible and satisfying meal.

/Real DaGuru
    edited July 2011
    The truly funny thing is...when I DO finally respond sincerely, he'll have completely opened up Pandora's Box. Because when my ideas ARE light years ahead of his immaturity and slobber.....the public response/reaction will not be what he is hoping for. Except for the cling-on's like Buddha and Rodent.....because you could feed them Filet Mignon and they would still insist Dfg's bowl of dog food is an edible and satisfying meal.

/Real DaGuru
    Budda reminds me of one of the Scribes and Pharisees who used to stand around at the back of the synagogue and scheme up new ways to trick Jesus. They'd all be hunched over like they're in a football huddle, and Budda would be the quarterback.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Budda reminds me of one of the Scribes and Pharisees who used to stand around at the back of the synagogue and scheme up new ways to trick Jesus. They'd all be hunched over like they're in a football huddle, and Budda would be the quarterback.

I gotta disagree with you there, man. Considering Buddha is a know jailbird, and he sure as shit ain't exactly the alpha-est of males....I'm thinking he's more in the center/receiving position than he is the QB.

.....Errrr, ummmmmm.....I mean....SHUT UP PUNK!!!! How dare you critique the reknowned (since last November or so) and amazing essence that Buddha brings to these boards. Look how GREAT A JOB he is doing at stiflling all of the Spectral/DaGuru drama......as his choice to create thread after thread talking about them is a very intricate and shrewd plot that is so sinister, you can't imagine what lays in store for them next! He IS a future flag-bearer of Totse.info and his example is one we can all revel in!
    edited July 2011
    If Buddha actually had of been interested in an honest response, it could have been good. But, ya... you get tired of all the repetitive ploys and lame tactics after awhile, and you get so you can basically spot a stooge setup right off the bat. Comes with the territory of standing up for what's right.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011

Which is not what I asked for. I did not ask him to pretend he was Dfg, I asked what his plan would be and what he would change as himself as the admin here.
    Shut up PUNK!!!! This thread has no place for the mean and villianous scoundrel known as Spectral! You, the guy that put the crack in the Liberty Bell, that slid the San Andreas fault right under lovely California, that ripped the very nose off the Sphinx....the darkness that infests this land, stay far away from all of us!

That's funny shit, really. If you weren't such a douche intent on destroying this place, I could see you writing some pretty damn funny shit.

See the OP
    Serious question btw.

I am interested, or I wouldn't have made this thread. So are a lot of other users it seems. You just think because he won't give you admin status and let you run wild, that we don't care.

which brings me to the next quote.

/Real DaGuru

Well why don't you just say it then, win everyone here over with your brilliance and great ideas and shit. If you even actually have any. I call BS though, I think you are just a shitty troll. If you actually had any good ideas for this place, I promise you I would be one of the first to try and get them implemented.

I think you think way to highly of me. Better comparison would be to that of the roman soldier who got to nail his ass to the cross.

Just doing my job.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    If Buddha actually had of been interested in an honest response, it could have been good. But, ya... you get tired of all the repetitive ploys and lame tactics after awhile, and you get so you can basically spot a stooge setup right off the bat. Comes with the territory of standing up for what's right.

That really is just a cop-out on your part.

I can assure you we are serious and interested.

Like I said though, I call BS. If you actually had such awesome and great ideas you would have crapped them out all ready and proven how awesome you are. So yeah until We get a serious answer to the OP, I won't be taking anything you say seriously, and just write you off as the most fail-troll in &T history.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    That really is just a cop-out on your part.

I can assure you we are serious and interested.

Like I said though, I call BS. If you actually had such awesome and great ideas you would have crapped them out all ready and proven how awesome you are. So yeah until We get a serious answer to the OP, I won't be taking anything you say seriously, and just write you off as the most fail-troll in &T history.

Why is it when anyone asks Dfg straight up questions you will tolerate tap-dancing and sideshows for literally weeks if not months? But if I tease you for not even a full day you have the patience of a hungry toddler?

Do you realize part of the reason I AM so damn great...is because I already have my ego to keep me warm at night, and I don't need others agreement or validation to tell me so. So in turn I have the discipline to wait this whole thing out and NOT give you all the answers within an hour just because the likes of YOU asked, and instead greatly enjoy the satire and parody myself and several others are being entertained by all the while you continue to whine since I'm not on YOUR time table on a message board.

Yeah, Buddha...you figured me out. I don't have ANY ideas about any of this at all.....and a couple days from now when I'm totally empty handed with nothing at all to bring to the table you'll be the conquering hero that finally sleighed the big bad DaGuru when nobody else could all these years. :eek:

/Real DaGuru

****Pats Buddha on the head. There there my precious pet, you are such a loyal and faithful lackey....and despite the fact only myself and a few other people are buying your version of things, I'll always love you. Well at least as long as I can find USE from you....so mind your manners and keep on making anti-SpecGuru threads. The right hand has to distract everyone from the failures of the left hand.....so get to it!
    edited July 2011
    Which is not what I asked for. I did not ask him to pretend he was Dfg, I asked what his plan would be and what he would change as himself as the admin here...
    Ok then, Buddha. Let's play this your way. You're genuinely interested in what we would do if we administrated this site? And I say "we" because DaGuru and I are not the same person. No matter what the class-clowns like to spew, we are two totally separate people living in different countries. We often think alike, but we do have our definite differences.

Step One would be to clean out the mod team of the mods who obviously don't belong moderating any board, let alone this one with &Totse's name on it. It's very plain to see from the posting histories of all the mods whether they have been fair, whether they exercise justice, whether they set a good example, if they have thick skin or not, whether they have demonstrated leadership abilities, etc... We would go through all the posting histories, pull examples for or against from that, discuss, and then demote accordingly. Then we'd go through the posting histories of the members who are here and make offers where appropriate to fill their places.

Step Two would be a study of all the forums to locate the established spammers who are posting their meaningless crap outside of Half Baked, then permanent account bans would follow based on that information found.

Step Three would be to hard delete all the crap the spammers have already strewn across multiple discussion forums... threads, posts, polls... all of it... deleted for the useless garbage it is.

Step Four would be to draw up a short, succinct, no-nonsense mission statement for the site. The mission statement would encompass and guide the rules in their entirety, so that all rules flow directly from the mission statement - it being the central focus of all decision-making on policies and procedures.

Step Five would be to remove the Porn Forum, and any other dumb liabilities, from the site completely. This would include content concerning the bragging of the commission of crimes, the bragging of the selling of illegal drugs, and the bragging concerning child abuse, animal cruelty and other despicable hate crimes.

I have more, but that's enough for now.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    While your suggestions are good ideas, there is nothing new here.

Ok then, Buddha. Let's play this your way. You're genuinely interested in what we would do if we administrated this site? And I say "we" because DaGuru and I are not the same person. No matter what the class-clowns like to spew, we are two totally separate people living in different countries. We often think alike, but we do have our definite differences.

Joking aside, I believe you.

Step One would be to clean out the mod team of the mods who obviously don't belong moderating any board, let alone this one with &Totse's name on it. It's very plain to see from the posting histories of all the mods whether they have been fair, whether they exercise justice, whether they set a good example, if they have thick skin or not, whether they have demonstrated leadership abilities, etc... We would go through all the posting histories, pull examples for or against from that, discuss, and then demote accordingly. Then we'd go through the posting histories of the members who are here and make offers where appropriate to fill their places.

There is a difference between how you feel and think and the reality, there are some mods who don't pull their weight and probably shouldn't be mods, but at the moment I think that is the least of our problems here.

Step Two would be a study of all the forums to locate the established spammers who are posting their meaningless crap outside of Half Baked, then permanent account bans would follow based on that information found.

We try not to do permabans here, as you can see making them their own special group was effective. look BHD, fatty and the like haven't been around.

Step Three would be to hard delete all the crap the spammers have already strewn across multiple discussion forums... threads, posts, polls... all of it... deleted for the useless garbage it is.

Well you see the last couple points are where we (tdr, you, me and dg) all agree, but the site policies and stuff prevent us from deleteing users posts, and banning people.

I would kind of hate to see this place run like meta used to run his forums on the original &T. Little too controlling for me.

Step Four would be to draw up a short, succinct, no-nonsense mission statement for the site. The mission statement would encompass and guide the rules in their entirety, so that all rules flow directly from the mission statement - it being the central focus of all decision-making on policies and procedures.

Our rules and shit are constantly changing and developing as our needs here change. We are still newish so things aren't perfect.

Step Five would be to remove the Porn Forum, and any other dumb liabilities, from the site completely. This would include content concerning the bragging of the commission of crimes, the bragging of the selling of illegal drugs, and the bragging concerning child abuse, animal cruelty and other despicable hate crimes.

I had suggested this months ago,( about the porn) but we have actually got a few good members out of it, and for the most part the rest of them keep to themselves.

If people want to be fucking idiots and admit to crimes on the internet that is their own damn fault, I don't see how removing that stuff would make the site any better. Just because it goes against your own personal politics?

I have more, but that's enough for now.

No please give us more.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Shut up PUNK!!!! I've already told you that you are the ex-offered-demi-mod of Totse.info...why should we hear anything you say? I have a good mind to start hitting buttons again, but because it appears others do have some genuine interest I will grace you all with my sincere explanation on this thread...and explain why your ways never will work, and the flaws in your criticisms.

Step One....How dare you critique my moderators that have been with me since the very beginning? Who care's that 80% of them possess the combined brain power to only create enough energy that would power the turn signals on a dilapitaded 74 Pinto...they are MY lackies after all! They laughed at every one of my dick jokes in IRC all this time, and sat in wide-eyed wonderment through every Vbul mod I made.....they have EARNED their right as mods, and I won't even consider removing them.

Step Two...This is Totse.info....we NEVER perma-ban members, we don't like banning ever.

Step Three....We (read: me and a small handful of staff) really enjoy the polls and other ancillary bullshit. Its nice to have the occasional ego stroke or validation that we are doing a good job, even if it isn't from outsiders and just our own clique stroking each other's dicks.....how else could we find the confidence to post stuff without constant nudging? That would take some strong adults with a backbone and integrity....and well, go check out everyone else's expectations, and then come back to me.

Step Four...C'mon Spec...you are better than this and everyone knows it. If I wrote clear and succint expectations for everyone....then I would totally close the door for my own game playing and abuse of everyone's experience. We need vague and an open ended purposes...to allow me and a few others enough wiggle room to change shit on a dime as it suits whatever agenda that crawled up our asses that week.

Step Five...if I removed the porn forum, then all the bots and crawlers would go away and our traffic numbers would drop DRASTICIALLY. You have any idea how hard it would be to dupe the public in regard to how "succesful" we've been here so far if I didn't have that ruse of smoke to muddy the numbers? You really don't know much about any of his do you, and you somehoe think being up front and honest with everyone will actually make this place respectable?

Only Five??? I'm so disappointed in you Spectral, you've really let us all down this time......