-Spectral is a snitch — Totseans

-Spectral is a snitch

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So there you have it folks. Right from his very own finger tips. Spectral will not call the cops on you but he will put up bill boards all over town so they can fid you with no problem. He will also contact several people, with information about you, that will call the cops for him.

I can't speak for anyone else, but where I grew up that is being a snitch.

Source

  1. -SpectraL - 05-21-2011, 06:24 AM
    I have invited you here for one purpose, and that is to rid the Internet of this disgrace called Zoklet forever. I speak for the fallen who have been sent to the four winds, and I speak for those who have repeatedly had their legacy to the once-great Totse ideal stomped on by these frankly offensive cowards. I'll mince no words here, I mean to get the site taken down by any means possible as repayment for all zok, wires and those traitor lapdogs of theirs have done to the Screaming Electron's vision for fairness, justice and most importantly, free speech. If you're in, you're in. If you're not, you're not, and that is your choice to make. Anybody who stays in this group after being invited should never mention a word said here to anyone but those in this group. We will use stealth, and we will be intelligent about our approach, and we will get the job done... the job that needed to be done a very long time ago.
  2. avatar87_15.gif -SpectraL - 05-21-2011, 06:24 AM
    1000 character limit?? Damn...

    We will use legal means. We won't break the law. In fact, we will play by the rules of fair play... the rules that made the Screaming Electron so great in the beginning. I have methods in mind to get Zoklet taken down, and I will be discussing those methods shortly. Firstly, I need to know who is with me and who is not. I'll be able to tell that out from who stays and who leaves, so there is no need to explain anything if you do not want to. Please... DO NOT invite anyone here who has not PROVEN themselves to be a true Templar who lives by the code of conduct of true Templars... which is truth, justice, fairness, integrity and accountability. I DO NOT want to see anyone from here reporting back to Zoklet on the sly, and that's exactly what will happen if anybody gets in here who has weak loyalties to the Totse ideals.
  3. avatar90_1.gif Dfg - 05-21-2011, 07:26 AM
    As much as I love this we're sort of required to follow Totse.info Community rules, which means no PI. So, you're free to usen irc.totse.info and share ahem things if required. I will help whenever possible.
  4. avatar87_15.gif -SpectraL - 05-21-2011, 11:49 AM
    Who said anything about PI?

    Zok thinks it's perfectly fine to make a profit off the backs of ex-Totseans, while at the same time mistreating the accounts of anybody who questions it, so I figure that's the place to start on this. He is selling fake identification to kids, that's a fact, and so that is his weakest point. We don't want to call the cops and go down the snitch route, but we want to capitalize on his weakness. So instead of calling the cops, I say we make personal ads in every online classifieds board we can find and leave a message something like this:
  5. avatar87_15.gif -SpectraL - 05-21-2011, 11:49 AM
    "Should underage kids in America be buying fraudulent identification through the owner of Zoklet.net? Do you think it is alright for underage kids to be buying liquor and cigarettes just so a website owner can make a pile of money off them? Should teenagers be buying near perfect fake identification for a couple hundred dollars from Zoklet.net so they can get into bars and adult establishments? If you don't think the owner of Zoklet.net should be arranging the sale of fake American ID to the children of the United States, please sign the following petition at "URL of Petition".
  6. avatar87_15.gif -SpectraL - 05-21-2011, 11:50 AM
    What do you think? I think this is bound to draw lots of cops, feds and concerned citizens to his site without directly contacting them ourselves. We could probably get a steady stream of disgruntled law enforcement individuals and various civil hot-heads in there through the posting of such an ad on many places on the Internet. We could also invite advocacy groups to Zoklet, such as MADD [Mother's Against Drunk Driving], the Teens Against Tobacco Use (T.A.T.U.), the California Youth Advocacy Network (CYAN), the Youth Network Opposing Tobacco (YNOT), the National Children's Coalition [NCC] and so forth, at the same time asking them to sign the petition.

s1.png

s2.png

s3.png
s4.png
«1

Comments

  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    I bet if you were around when the old timers were creating the constellations....in your fucked up demented mind you wouldn't have seen the Big Dipper, instead it would have been some 2-headed giraffe, right? Connect your dots however you like dipshit, at the end of the day you are still the KNOWN bitch that IRL had to go after a teenager living with his parents because he disagreed with you on a message board.

    Christ man, how long did it take you to put all that together any how? :facepalm:

    You would be better off just dumping this username, starting anew today, play the game for a couple months, be another obedient lapdog for Dfg.....and you can have your "place" at his feet with a lot less effort (not to mention less egg on your face) than you are putting up here. Hell, you weren't even a REAL Totsean to begin with, just why DOES this monicker mean so much to you....when it will forever be such a laughingstock within these communities to anyone that knows the real history????
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    You know what's funny, might get me in trouble, but I was snooping around their little group the other day, and he had all that crap deleted, I just un-deleted it for him, lol. OOPS ;)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Well I have the sceenshots so he can lie and deny tlll he turns blue. But the record shows that he intends to bring law enforcement down on Zok.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Well I have the sceenshots so he can lie and deny tlll he turns blue. But the record shows that he intends to bring law enforcement down on Zok.

    ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ this guy supposedly possessing some "morals".

    Geez man, you don't even get it do ya? Zok wants be a narc and sell out his userbase to the cops, why not show the cops Zok for everything he is? Fair is fair...ain't it?

    Don't worry Rodent, not EVERYONE thinks you are some low-life loser that has to go after teenagers still living at home with their parents. The other side of the fence is people are convinced
    that you are a cop, as its the only reasonable explanation as to why Dfg just "has" to have you on this website as a staff member. :thumbsdown:

    Meanwhile you are just the 3000th or so chump that stepped up and is trying to throw tomatoes at Spectral, as if somehow YOU are capable enough to do something to his legacy. :facepalm:
  • edited July 2011
    I guess it would be cool to see Zok get what he deserves. It would be pretty funny, but why did you have to try and organize it here? Wouldn't it have made more sense to organize your plans over IM or IRC?
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I guess it would be cool to see Zok get what he deserves. It would be pretty funny, but why did you have to try and organize it here? Wouldn't it have made more sense to organize your plans over IM or IRC?

    For the record I don't know what Spectral's plans or intents were about any of that, and I'm only going by the one-sided out-of-context messages(?) Rodent has provided us. While Rodent wants to color more fairy tales and conspiracy theories into his own immature agenda...... reading what I see above, its nothing more than a "tit for tat" idealogy that Spectral has proposed. What the fuck has Zok ever done to deserve any different treatment than what he has done to the masses? If he is going to bend over and be such an eager and willing stoolie for LEOs everywhere, then shouldn't his own shit come under some scrutiny...... and if there is stink attached to that, then why shouldn't he have to pay the piper too?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    Exactly, DaGuru. What's good for the goose is certainly good for the gander.

    It's also interesting to note that the mod team here undeletes posts such as those, which means that anybody who comes here, posts something, then decides to delete it for whatever reason, the staff here will undoubtedly be only too happy to undelete the post(s) when the cops come a-knockin'. Just goes to show everybody how secure their posts would really be here, and what kind of back-stab behavior goes on by the staff. Disagree with what any one of them says here and they'll use your posts/PI against you. Just a bunch of rats and PC cases like TheDarkRodent, really.
  • edited July 2011
    ^ lol Spectral, you old fart. One person undeletes something and you automatically assume that all the other mods are OK with disrespecting people's privacy? Give it a break, you know we're not all like that. In fact, I don't even think Buddha is either. I'll have a word with him, but you can rest assured that the staff does indeed respect your privacy and your desicion to delete things.

    Has the content been deleted again, or would you like me to remove it?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    ...or would you like me to remove it?
    Of course I wanted it deleted. Kinda defeats the purpose of deleting it now, since your administration has already undeleted it then copy/pasta'ed it here. As for the respect of privacy, I really doubt that. Apparently, half your staff has very little respect for privacy. Dfg has a bunch of rats and snitches on the mod team, so he must want that kind of image for the site.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    You know what's funny, might get me in trouble, but I was snooping around their little group the other day, and he had all that crap deleted, I just un-deleted it for him, lol. OOPS ;)

    [Quoting for proof of the staff's... errr... methods...]
  • edited July 2011
    I've got to say, I don't really agree with the fact that this was posted here after you said that you didn't want it to be. Then again, I don't think you should have tried organizing it here in the first place. I guess I'm on the fence here.

    Oh, and TDR didn't exactly post any of your personal info on here, so I'll still stick to my word that we don't leak anything here. To be fair, we only have access to information which you willingly give us, and considering that's only a username and an email address then there's nothing to leak anyway.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I've got to say, I don't really agree with the fact that this was posted here after you said that you didn't want it to be. Then again, I don't think you should have tried organizing it here in the first place. I guess I'm on the fence here.

    Oh, and TDR didn't exactly post any of your personal info on here, so I'll still stick to my word that we don't leak anything here. To be fair, we only have access to information which you willingly give us, and considering that's only a username and an email address then there's nothing to leak anyway.

    Just remember Trx....while yourself, Dfg and several others legitimately ARE putting in work to try to make this place succeed, THIS is the kind of shit that is going on in front of the public's eye. While you have staff members like Rodent and Buddha so brazenly playing these games, (along with the childish "pride" they clearly display with this kind of behavior)....step outside of all of this for a minute, and really ask yourself objectively just who in the hell would want to mingle in an environment with this kind of nonsense?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    It's one thing for a regular user to use what somebody posts against them to "win" a discussion, but to use the mod functions to do it is just plain abuse of authority. Nobody is going to post a thing here, especially in Bad Ideas, with "mods" like that on your staff. Doesn't matter how well you are doing personally as a mod, when you have kidiots like that with full access to administrative functions, they set the entire stage all by themselves without any of your help.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    :fap: testing smiley
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Spectral, just WTF is that we are reading that Rodent posted any how? PM's? Discussions in a private group?

    And please spell this out clearly for all of us....these are communications between you and whoever, you deleted them on your own accord at your chosing, and now someone has decided to undelete them....along with posting them here in forum via screenshots?

    I think its important as this plays out that everyone has the exact details to the layers of game playing that has gone on here, so for clarity's sake could you please fill in the blanks?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    :fap: testing smiley

    Yeah you keep jacking off with your versions, smilies, and formatting......meanwhile the problematic staff members you constantly coddle is negating your 2 steps forward by going 4 steps back. :facepalm:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Well it's in the ToS that once you post it here it's fair game/ours, so eat shit. I don't get to delete my posts, you are not special, so neither do you.

    And anyone posting sensitive info in a public place, such as BI or a group here, is a fucking idiot anyways. We have special places for that kind of thing.

    Keep avoiding the fact that you are a snitchin bitch, and it's only a matter of time before you try to pull the same shit on us here that you attempted to do to zok.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    The "undelete" option should not even exist, let alone be abused like it was here.

    Spec is trying to take Zok down because Zok deserves it. Not because he is selling fake IDs, but because he needs to get rid of his secret vagina and grow a pair of nuts. What is it with these mods and site owners who can't take a speck of criticism???

    Is everyone here (that means you DFG and mods) prepared for retaliatory attacks, or LE showing up on your doorstep? If not, then don't go along with Spec's plan. Isn't this how Anonymous works? If a target is not justified or popular enough, everyone backs out and the plan fails.

    Oh, and if you wanna take Zok down in a hurry, say he's dealing CP. They'll raid his shit and find all of his other goodies.
  • edited July 2011
    I'm not going along with Spec's plan, that's for sure. I don't really care for it, I'm neither for or against it. If he wants to try and take Zok down then I'm not stopping him though, I'll happily sit on the sidelines and watch the drama unfold as I never use Cocklet anyway. As for being prepared - why should we have anything to worry about? Spectral's on his own with this one, even if he DID put his plans on our website. In fact, Spec - why DID you put your plans here? If I was planning something like this then I wouldn't have exactly made it public... :confused:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    Well it's in the ToS that once you post it here it's fair game/ours, so eat shit. I don't get to delete my posts, you are not special, so neither do you.

    And anyone posting sensitive info in a public place, such as BI or a group here, is a fucking idiot anyways. We have special places for that kind of thing.

    Keep avoiding the fact that you are a snitchin bitch, and it's only a matter of time before you try to pull the same shit on us here that you attempted to do to zok.

    That's it Buddha....you keep posturing with such pride as if you are somebody because you can push buttons on your mod panels. Whoooooo tough guy, ain't you something?

    You are REALLY doing Totse.info justice creating an example as well as an experience other folks would want to be a part of. Keep playing your games hotshot, and you'll continue
    to sow exactly what you reap.

    BTW, whatever happened to you on the other thread when you were feigning wanting to have intelligent(?) conversation about site policies and goals? Run out of rhetoric to spew, and once
    faced with the practical realities (as well as being challenged to back the EMPTY words you were throwing around) of how the world is, you suddenly went quiet? And you think someone like YOU
    can actually be a positive representative of a website that will go somewhere some day?

    Keep on telling those fairy tales Buddha, they'll match all the other bullshit you are fooling yourself about inside that thick head of yours.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    That's it Buddha....you keep posturing with such pride as if you are somebody because you can push buttons on your mod panels. Whoooooo tough guy, ain't you something?

    You are REALLY doing Totse.info justice creating an example as well as an experience other folks would want to be a part of. Keep playing your games hotshot, and you'll continue
    to sow exactly what you reap.

    BTW, whatever happened to you on the other thread when you were feigning wanting to have intelligent(?) conversation about site policies and goals? Run out of rhetoric to spew, and once
    faced with the practical realities (as well as being challenged to back the EMPTY words you were throwing around) of how the world is, you suddenly went quiet? And you think someone like YOU
    can actually be a positive representative of a website that will go somewhere some day?

    Keep on telling those fairy tales Buddha, they'll match all the other bullshit you are fooling yourself about inside that thick head of yours.

    I gave up on the other thread, you obviously didn't want to have any kind of serious discussion.

    That's funny you mention it though, because I can pull up more than 1 thread you ran out on in just the last week. BUT i'm done encouraging you and your little fuck buddy.

    So take another day, consult your lover spec, and you guys come up with some witty bs reply. I've got other plans for you two.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Spectral, just WTF is that we are reading that Rodent posted any how? PM's? Discussions in a private group?

    And please spell this out clearly for all of us....these are communications between you and whoever, you deleted them on your own accord at your chosing, and now someone has decided to undelete them....along with posting them here in forum via screenshots?

    I think its important as this plays out that everyone has the exact details to the layers of game playing that has gone on here, so for clarity's sake could you please fill in the blanks?
    It was a group that I created. In the settings for the group, there was the option to select that only members invited to the group could view the content, but it ended up that was just bullshit. Once you posted there, it could still be viewed by anyone. So I deleted the posts I'd left there, not wanting any of it to be public in the first place, and then Buddha came by and decided to rape a member's privacy just to "win" a debate on a bulletin board. That text was really only up less than a few minutes. I then decided to go a different route.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2011
    Crying about being snitched on, when you youself were planning on how to snitch on someone else. Oh the irony.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    13579 wrote: »
    Crying about being snitched on, when you youself were planning on how to snitch on someone else. Oh the irony.

    There was no snitching involved in the plan. Rather, it was a community participation ploy... one of many scenarios I have considered over the years. You need to stop writing your own plots and stick to the actual facts, son. You're a really shitty bedtime story teller.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    It was a group that I created. In the settings for the group, there was the option to select that only members invited to the group could view the content, but it ended up that was just bullshit. Once you posted there, it could still be viewed by anyone. So I deleted the posts I'd left there, not wanting any of it to be public in the first place, and then Buddha came by and decided to rape a member's privacy just to "win" a debate on a bulletin board. That text was really only up less than a few minutes. I then decided to go a different route.

    Just fyi, it had nothing to do with winning an argument. It was as simple as I wanted to see what was deleted since we don't allow people to delete content around here. I did not delete it when I was done for whatever reason, who knows. I also did not point it out to anyone. Remember I didn't make this thread. So your argument is BS.

    Anyways I'm done with this thread also, you need me PM me.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Snitches don't get privacy.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2011
    Just calling it how I see it. And laughing.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    I could do the exact same thing about the CP posted here. Not saying I would, but I could make a Facebook page and urge people to join the group and blacklist TOTSE.INFO for hosting child porn. That would be exposing, not snitching. If somebody is plainly taking advantage of somebody else, and using Totse's name to do it, they can expect the opposition to expose them by telling everyone out there what kind of shit they're doing. That is fair play in my books. Now, if you're "losing" in a debate on a bulletin board, and you go make up some shit against the person you are arguing with and try and get them busted... that's a whole different story. Only a coward does something like that, and only a coward helps somebody to do something like that. Exposing somebody for the piece of shit they are, and ratting somebody else out just because you lack in intelligence enough to debate a given topic, are two completely different situations. Thanks for playin'.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    So as long as you say they deserve it then it is not snitching when you get the law involved?
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    I could do the exact same thing about the CP posted here. Not saying I would, but I could make a Facebook page and urge people to join the group and blacklist TOTSE.INFO for hosting child porn. That would be exposing, not snitching. If somebody is plainly taking advantage of somebody else, and using Totse's name to do it, they can expect the opposition to expose them by telling everyone out there what kind of shit they're doing. That is fair play in my books. Now, if you're "losing" in a debate on a bulletin board, and you go make up some shit against the person you are arguing with and try and get them busted... that's a whole different story. Only a coward does something like that, and only a coward helps somebody to do something like that. Exposing somebody for the piece of shit they are, and ratting somebody else out just because you lack in intelligence enough to debate a given topic, are two completely different situations. Thanks for playin'.

    Is that not exactly what this thread is doing to you? And you can argue the "verbiage" all you want it's still being a snitchy bitch.
  • edited July 2011
    Don't call him a snitch, dude.

    He might make posts about us not being true Templars and shit. :eek:
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL: Warrior for justice

    TheDarkRodent, Buddha, etc...: BBS losers who snitch when they're losing a debate
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Don't call him a snitch, dude.

    He might make posts about us not being true Templars and shit. :eek:

    Yeah, after all he is a Totse Specialist.
  • edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    -SpectraL: Warrior for justice

    TheDarkRodent, Buddha, etc...: BBS losers who snitch when they're losing a debate

    Shit like this makes me feel like you're just a very elaborate troll.
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited July 2011
    I don't want to butt in all guns blazing when I only know half the story, but if those quotes from the first post are genuine then that's pretty low.

    I was never really happy with zoklet as a succesor to &t and the whole tokenguy thing kind of finsihed it for me so I voted with my feet, as did a few other members. But beyond that? I don't see any reason to start a war.

    Personally I think any action against zoklet is childish and unnecessary, but if you're going to attack them then at least attack them with a DDoS or some shit. Or you know, continue contributing to a growing community to attract potential members away from zoklet. I don't care how you twist words to try and argue the contrary; setting in motion events that you know will land zok in legal trouble is snitching, plain and simple. You were screaming about "honour among thieves" back when the coupon fiasco happened, how's about a bit of practice to go with preaching?

    Edit: Just to clarify I am neither encouraging nor endorsing a DDoS or any other form of attack on Zoklet, nor any other illegal activity. I was trying to point out the hypocrisy of a poster who talks about "honour among theives" one minute and tries to turn in those who he has fallen out with the next.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    Hey... I'll do just about anything it takes to trump the forces of evil. They play a pretty dirty game themselves, so they can't very well go out and cry after going to the lengths they do go to. All's fair in love and war. What's good for the goose is good enough for the gander. But TheDarkRodent and his butt-buddy Buddha here are basically cowards just out for themselves... trying to "win" a debate through dirty play. There's a big difference between using dirty play against people who began with dirty play themselves for no good reason, and using dirty play just to "trump" a personal debate with somebody on a message board. Only a shallow coward does something like that. In fact, I never once said that even PI was not a valid weapon against people who fully deserve to have their PI revealed for all to see. I don't condone it, and I don't advise it, but I would never criticize somebody who used PI against known cowards who themselves are a disgrace to moral behavior, truth and justice.
  • edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Hey... I'll do just about anything it takes to trump the forces of evil. They play a pretty dirty game themselves, so they can't very well go out and cry after going to the lengths they do go to. All's fair in love and war. What's good for the goose is good enough for the gander. But TheDarkRodent and his butt-buddy Buddha here are basically cowards just out for themselves... trying to "win" a debate through dirty play. There's a big difference between using dirty play against people who began with dirty play themselves for no good reason, and using dirty play just to "trump" a personal debate with somebody on a message board. Only a shallow coward does something like that. In fact, I never once said that even PI was not a valid weapon against people who fully deserve to have their PI revealed for all to see. I don't condone it, and I don't advise it, but I would never criticize somebody who used PI against known cowards who themselves are a disgrace to moral behavior, truth and justice.

    No, you're just really anally-anguished over some shit that happened a long time ago on the internet.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    TotseShield.jpg

    Awww, isn't that pretty? But you're still a wanna be snitch.
  • edited July 2011
    spectral was in prison for 40 years. he killed people in there. i can't believe he is a snitch
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    Awww! Wook at da wittle kiddies thinking they've hit on something when they all really just got a shovel in the face for their twoubews! So cute! :facepalm:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Whatever you say snitch.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Would be fucking hilarious if Dfg or someone changed him from "regular" to "snitch".
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Only if the DaGuru account got changed to Snitches Bitch.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Holy fuckin shit....some of you people have really reached new levels of DESPERATELY GRASPING AT STRAWS. Some of you are prattling on as if this is a victory, and you have "dirt" on Spectral....when all you've posted is someone thinking out loud. He never said he did blow the whistle, he never even came close to implying he would blow the whistle.....what he DID comment on was how Zok deserved the moral come-uppance that was due considering his narc-ish and cowardly behavior. So now in your DESPERATE attempt to sully Spectral's name (or is it spin something silly and sinister at a later date?) some of you folks are making THIS of all things some kind of "victory" in your eyes? Seriously???? ROFLMFAO!!!!

    What's especially funny is how proud you are of your tactics throughout all this. What's even more interesting is the timing of the whole thing. Those posts were from almost 2 months ago, yet NOW they are bringing this up....for whatever reason in their mind it has some "tactical purpose" (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL). So they abuse their moderator perks, start fucking with people's text and their private users groups.....and LOUDLY AND PROUDLY brag about being power hungery pissants, and in their minds this is something "good" they've done here? Welcome to Minority Report folks, they got their evil meanie!

    A great analogy of this would be to imagine the vice squad breaking into a guy's home to illegally seize his camcorder, all to obtain the video evidence of the guy jaywalking while video-taping Main Street in DisneyWorld. "That's it boys...we got em' now! Dunkin Donuts on me....we got our collar, and the D.A should throw the book at him....ain't we awesome!!!!"

    Hell, I'll go even one better than Spectral...if you are making THIS big a deal about his just WISHING (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) that bad things will happen to Zok. I'll go on record and say it here and now. Within the next few weeks I'll be hanging and banging in the great community that is Columbus, Ohio. Now should the gods be so crazy as to let me ever gaze upon someone's car that has the license plate of "Zoklet" on it.....I CAN GUARANTEE as sure as I'm sitting here, there WILL be a fuckin story to tell by the end of that evening. Read into THAT comment whatever you will, but that isn't just WISHING BULLSHIT OUT LOUD, but instead making a logical and practical observation of a likely response should the world be so kind to let events play out properly.

    InB4OMGZ!!!!DaGuru just put out a death threat to Zok, Vladie, O_RLY and the rest of the loser squad....someone call the FBI, someone call Shady Lady, someone make a thread with a poll, someone make up a new infraction, someone do SOMETHING to overdramatize idle conversation about what MIGHT BE and SHOULD HAPPEN!!!!!! Oh the humanity......
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Holy fuckin shit....some of you people have really reached new levels of DESPERATELY GRASPING AT STRAWS. Some of you are prattling on as if this is a victory, and you have "dirt" on Spectral....when all you've posted is someone thinking out loud. He never said he did blow the whistle, he never even came close to implying he would blow the whistle.....what he DID comment on was how Zok deserved the moral come-uppance that was due considering his narc-ish and cowardly behavior. So now in your DESPERATE attempt to sully Spectral's name (or is it spin something silly and sinister at a later date?) some of you folks are making THIS of all things some kind of "victory" in your eyes? Seriously???? ROFLMFAO!!!!

    What's especially funny is how proud you are of your tactics throughout all this. What's even more interesting is the timing of the whole thing. Those posts were from almost 2 months ago, yet NOW they are bringing this up....for whatever reason in their mind it has some "tactical purpose" (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL). So they abuse their moderator perks, start fucking with people's text and their private users groups.....and LOUDLY AND PROUDLY brag about being power hungery pissants, and in their minds this is something "good" they've done here? Welcome to Minority Report folks, they got their evil meanie!

    A great analogy of this would be to imagine the vice squad breaking into a guy's home to illegally seize his camcorder, all to obtain the video evidence of the guy jaywalking while video-taping Main Street in DisneyWorld. "That's it boys...we got em' now! Dunkin Donuts on me....we got our collar, and the D.A should throw the book at him....ain't we awesome!!!!"

    Hell, I'll go even one better than Spectral...if you are making THIS big a deal about his just WISHING (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) that bad things will happen to Zok. I'll go on record and say it here and now. Within the next few weeks I'll be hanging and banging in the great community that is Columbus, Ohio. Now should the gods be so crazy as to let me ever gaze upon someone's car that has the license plate of "Zoklet" on it.....I CAN GUARANTEE as sure as I'm sitting here, there WILL be a fuckin story to tell by the end of that evening. Read into THAT comment whatever you will, but that isn't just WISHING BULLSHIT OUT LOUD, but instead making a logical and practical observation of a likely response should the world be so kind to let events play out properly.

    InB4OMGZ!!!!DaGuru just put out a death threat to Zok, Vladie, O_RLY and the rest of the loser squad....someone call the FBI, someone call Shady Lady, someone make a thread with a poll, someone make up a new infraction, someone do SOMETHING to overdramatize idle conversation about what MIGHT BE and SHOULD HAPPEN!!!!!! Oh the humanity......

    You're an idiot if you start to plan or make threats against someone just for running a website. I pity you DaGuru.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    You're an idiot if you start to plan or make threats against someone just for running a website. I pity you DaGuru.

    ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the site admin taking only 6 minutes flat to play the game of Telephone and ALREADY start twisting the story to suit his purpose. :thumbsdown:

    As predicted though....I just figured it would be one of the lackeys to start the ball rolling, not the whole big enchilada.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the site admin taking only 6 minutes flat to play the game of Telephone and ALREADY start twisting the story to suit his purpose. :thumbsdown:

    As predicted though....I just figured it would be one of the lackeys to start the ball rolling, not the whole big enchilada.

    You need to get yourself checked DaGuru. Seriously.
  • edited July 2011
    On one hand, I want them to stop posting.

    On the other, I realize that the cessation of their posting would only mean the loss of a consistent and plentiful source of entertainment.

    I'm torn.


    lol not really
Sign In or Register to comment.