AIM Usernames

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Does anyone here still use AIM? If so what is your username? Mine is MissingMuseTotse. I never use it.

Comments

• edited July 2011
    I think I used AIM like... once? Maybe. And even that was pointless to me, as none of my friends had it. Never liked the interface either, but that's probably because I came from the MSN side of things. Now I still use MSN sometimes, but I mainly talk to people over Steam now :D
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I think I used AIM like... once? Maybe. And even that was pointless to me, as none of my friends had it. Never liked the interface either, but that's probably because I came from the MSN side of things. Now I still use MSN sometimes, but I mainly talk to people over Steam now :D

This, except I use Facebook.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    I had an account but I lost it. It was back in 2005 or so.
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2011
    mafiabro17 i still go on a bit
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2011
    Damn I didn't know AIM still existed. I used it all the time, back in the day. Every friend I had IRL was using it at the time until MySpace and Facebook showed up.
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2011
    facebook chat kinda sucks, i use skype and the pidgin aim client.
  • edited July 2011
    There's nothing I hate more than the Facebook chat client. It SUCKS! It's so glitchy, laggy and awful that you can barely call it an Instant Messaging client anyway. Facebook sucks.