Your Most Loved Thing

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Everyone has that one thing that they just adore, for some it's children for others it could be a snail or something else. What I want to know, what each of you guys love the most.

It can't be a place, it has to a living thing. Like you can't say it's Totse, or can say I love ants or rabbits or my pet dog suzie. It has to be personal and you must be honest.

I will compile the results and dedicate a thread to each users from time to time. But it needs to be personal or honest otherwise the threads wont work. Also, I might skip over generic things especially if you started mentioning things like, hey I love Dfg or insertusername.

I should restrict this to animals or pets but not everyone has pets and majority of Totse is beyond that age.


So, guys post some replies but you only get one submission. I will start making dedication threads once I have enough users in.

Comments

  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    I love my arachnids. I used to have a pretty big collection of tarantulas until I was forced to get rid of most of them. :( now I have 3 tarantulas and 2 scorpions that I just picked up today. :thumbsup: Big bugs are the shit.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    I love my arachnids. I used to have a pretty big collection of tarantulas until I was forced to get rid of most of them. :( now I have 3 tarantulas and 2 scorpions that I just picked up today. :thumbsup: Big bugs are the shit.

    Some pictures would be nice, I mean it will ahem help me connect with your loved ones better.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited July 2011
    What do you mean, "but not everyone has pets and majority of Totse is beyond that age"? I love my pets... :( And I'm old as shit. :( :(

    Other than my pets I'd have to go generic and say marijuana. I'm sorry about that, but what can I say? I'm just a pot smoking, animal loving, dirty ass hippie. If I had a girlfriend I might have included her, provided she wasn't a bitch.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    jewnose wrote: »
    What do you mean, "but not everyone has pets and majority of Totse is beyond that age"? I love my pets... :( And I'm old as shit. :( :(

    Other than my pets I'd have to go generic and say marijuana. I'm sorry about that, but what can I say? I'm just a pot smoking, animal loving, dirty ass hippie. If I had a girlfriend I might have included her, provided she wasn't a bitch.

    I meant considering DG/Spec :D.

    What type of pet is it, how much do you love it, are you connected emotionally to it. Can I have some pictures or some sort of reference?
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    Dfg you're making it sound creepy :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Dfg you're making it sound creepy :o

    You have no idea. :trollface:
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    . . . Also, I might skip over generic things especially if you started mentioning things like, hey I love Dfg or insertusername.

    I should restrict this to animals or pets but not everyone has pets and majority of Totse is beyond that age.

    Hmmm...does this^ count for me? I really do love buddha :o if not then I like cats and infact I am thinking about them right nao! seriously, it's just to bland and boring to say I love my Children.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    Hmmm...does this^ count for me? I really do love buddha :o if not then I like cats and infact I am thinking about them right nao! seriously, it's just to bland and boring to say I love my Children.

    And I really love Ducklips, and our kids, other than that, the rest of the things I love in this world are non material, some even pretty hard to explain.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited July 2011
    Weird, I don't have anything like this.

    I sat here thinking about it for a few minutes and not one single thing comes to mind. I don't love anything, or hold anything dear.

    How sad.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    Weird, I don't have anything like this.

    I sat here thinking about it for a few minutes and not one single thing comes to mind. I don't love anything, or hold anything dear.

    How sad.

    Come on, you do love yourself?
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Come on, you do love yourself?

    Not particularly. I'm happy with myself, but I don't love myself.

    Well, I do like to stimulate my penis in a sexual manner but that's a different kind of love
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Bump for more replies. Come on people. I don't bite
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    My cat. And no I don't have sex with him.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    The truth, I love the truth IRL more than anything.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2011
    I love my wife, my freedom and my dog.
    IMAG0177-3.jpg?t=1313519730
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited August 2011
    awww...how cute ^^^ and Im still waiting for my buddha loves ducklips dedication thread :o
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited August 2011
    I'd have to say I love my two little brothers. I can think of no other thing on this earth that I care for more than my brothers. They make me strive to do better and set a good example. I'm not sure why but they do.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited August 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    It can't be a place, it has to a living thing.

    Well, it's not a thing but the first thing that comes to mind is my morals. I don't harm animals like a sick fuck zoophile or commit crimes like some lowlifes do. I feel like such an honest person & I think like my morals will take me far.
    My cat. And no I don't have sex with him.

    Thank God.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited August 2011
    The only thing in this world I love is my wife.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited August 2011
    Is it strange that I don't have a living thing I'd consider my most loved thing?
    Sure, there are those in my life that I do love.
    Many of them I'd be sad to lose, no less.
    However, I love my work more than any of them.
    As some may know, I'm likely moving to Nashville in the coming weeks for work.
    The gal may come with me. And I do love her to bits.
    Regardless, my work comes first.
    She can stay, she can move, she can get pissed and leave.
    My work comes first.
    It's actually quite common for those who do what I do.
    The guys with successful marriages/relationships seem to be the exception, not the rule.
    We let our work consume us, for better or worse.

    Ehh.
    /rant.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    And I really love Ducklips, and our kids, other than that, the rest of the things I love in this world are non material, some even pretty hard to explain.

    I love ducklips and your kids too... :thumbsup:

    I really love drugs, sex, and rock n' roll
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited August 2011
    If I could pick ANYTHING, I'd say my current good health. Having been very ill for the last 3 months, finally feeling back to normal is something that I will never take for granted again.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
Sign In or Register to comment.