Remember when we had like ... 200 active members

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Active Members: 3,687
And who were those dumasses again that said these forums would never work and are still saying it?
lol! :D

Comments

• FONFON Regular
    edited July 2011
    3000+ members doesn't count for much if 95% of them don't post anything.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    FON wrote: »
    3000+ members doesn't count for much if 95% of them don't post anything.

Go fuck your mother faggot. Quit trying to shit on everyones parade.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2011
    We have good numbers. We tend to exaggerate Zok's numbers too much..

Sure, they have more but 50% of them are whiny kids with half a line posts.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited July 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    Go fuck your mother faggot. Quit trying to shit on everyones parade.

:angry:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
    Members who post: 5
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »

*6 now that I am done with school.
  • PossesedSmurfPossesedSmurf Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    7*
    I had close to 10,000 in only a couple years (out of the 5 years I spent on totse), and I miss totse, an old lover, so I've returned.
  • BoomslangBoomslang Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    yea man i miss old &T too. i feel like 4chan took over for a few years while it was down.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited July 2011
    Boomslang wrote: »
    yea man i miss old &T too. i feel like 4chan took over for a few years while it was down.
    7*
    I had close to 10,000 in only a couple years (out of the 5 years I spent on totse), and I miss totse, an old lover, so I've returned.

:confused::confused::confused:

?????
  • edited July 2011
    ^ BHD, what will we give you to smoke next?
    Sherms
  • edited July 2011
    Sherms

Dude, have you ever actually tried those?, it's PCP on something smokeable right? One of the few drugs not on my 'to-do' list, ketamine was nasty, can't see why PCP would be different, it would just suck for much longer, prolly good for the brain gristle though, fucking rats have been chewing on mine for days.

I am glad we are growing, and I am happy as hell we are not sucking politically correct cock to do it. I will stay here as long as it runs, as long as I can be helpful in one post, and then shit on someone for being a dumb cocksucking piece of crap in another. What happened to all the meth cooks from the old totse? Are they all on drug forums talking about unicorns and elves?, fucking shit is indecipherable.

C/O
    "nigger"
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    I count 12 individual members in this thread alone. Oh the shame on you Mayberry! I expected more calculated correctness from an asian, bro. :p
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Make that 14 :p
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, I would say that Forum boards are far more permanent :) Remember Myspace (wind blows the tumbleweed through the empty streets).......
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I count 12 individual members in this thread alone. Oh the shame on you Mayberry! I expected more calculated correctness from an asian, bro. :p
    +1 more
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, I would say that Forum boards are far more permanent :) Remember Myspace (wind blows the tumbleweed through the empty streets).......

IE98J.jpg
  • edited July 2011
    /\ Chuckle, snort.
  • edited July 2011
    We're not dead, nor are we dying. Totse is awesome, and it's growing. Sure, it's growing slowly, but it's also growing surely. Just keep riding that bandwagon folks, we'll be up the food chain with time.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    + more, comeon, I added like 30+ users just by Google Invite. So, yeah it's growing.
  • edited July 2011
    TOTSE.INFO
    Not tuff, not dying
    edited July 2011
    There are lots of people coming and going, but the number staying for the long term is in essence 5 or 12 depending on the measure :o
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited July 2011
    reporting for doody, captain
  • edited July 2011
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited July 2011
    lets get real there are only 6 real users and most of have ALT accts. trying to help this place.

I mean im really tired of posting in my other accts just to make some noise in this bitch.

.Info is not a growing process its a circle jerk. But my circle jerk :)
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited July 2011
    Alot of people may be just lurkers.
    I really don't post much but I still find this place entertaining.
  • BoomslangBoomslang Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    I'm glad it's back.
    edited July 2011
    There are lots of people coming and going, but the number staying for the long term is in essence 5 or 12 depending on the measure :o
    I measure up fine ......o====8 Because I'm not asian. o=8 :o
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited July 2011
    I'd rather have 15-20 regular posters than 100 little bitch preteens talking about huffing jenkem.
    edited July 2011
    I'd rather have 15-20 regular posters than 100 little bitch preteens talking about huffing jenkem.
    This ^ :thumbsup:

Or how horrible the administration team are bringing this site to it knees.
    rofl-emoticon-picture.gif
    Them and our members (including your posts) are creating a forum that, no matter how try hard you may try, isn't gonna stop the tsunami that will eventuate.

Stop fighting it & join us in our success of power ..... noaw!
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    I love totse. I'll be here fver.
    edited July 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I love totse. I'll be here fver.

YouTube - Pinkie Pie Forever
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2011
    ive been sticking around
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    I remember this time last year it was me, gayberry, Trx, dfg, jarkof and my personal favorite: namaste <3 who were the ones keeping the forum alive

minus Nameste, it's still the same group.
    edited July 2011
    I remember this time last year it was me, gayberry, Trx, dfg, jarkof and my personal favorite: namaste <3 who were the ones keeping the forum alive

We should get a speshul title for being the ones who kept this place up. I suggest "Mayberry and Friends" :o
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    minus Nameste, it's still the same group.

But now I'm here ;)
    edited July 2011
    Paco wrote: »
    But now I'm here ;)

You're not even half what she is ;)
    edited July 2011
    I'm double?
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited July 2011
    Hey...I'm still here. I just don't have much to say.
  • edited July 2011
    That's not an image in a sig, that's just part of his post with a line in it :)

As for the state of the members today, I think we're doing fine. A lot of the time, people think that just because some places get a lot of attention straight away, it happens like that everywhere. It takes a lot of time and patience to attract people to a forum, and even more hard work and patience to get them to stay. We've got a lot on our plate really, as we need to make a reputation for ourselves and prove to people that we're not just "another totse clone". We also need to reach out to people and get them to see what a strange and unique place this actually is.

Patience. We're getting there, slowly but surely. Just like the site's theme!
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited July 2011
    I think you're lying to yourselves. This place is going nowhere. Don't get me wrong, I love totse and seeing it bloom into a monster of a website would make me very happy. However, I left totse for almost a year and now I'm back the changes I am seeing are quite underwhelming.

But, I guess as long as an elite group of totseans as dedicated as you are in charge new totse, it is in good hands.

Now that the little rant is over...Long Live TOTSE! :angry:
  • edited July 2011
    We're not lying. We're being optimistic and very determined to get this going, which I really don't think is a bad thing. It's a long, slow, painful process but it's good fun and I know we'll make it somewhere in the end :) Besides, like I mentioned a second ago, it's good fun! I jumped on this bandwagon and stuck with it just because I find building a website and community to be fun, for some reason :)
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    Paco wrote: »
    I'm double?

You'd be a big fella if you were double her..
    edited July 2011
    You'd be a big fella if you were double her..
    Can you imagine her bloggy drama post's @ twice the length ..... Fuckme. :eek: