karaoke

gingerkidgingerkid Acolyte
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I am going to a karaoke night in a couple days and was wondering what are some good songs to sing?

Comments

• LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited June 2011
    Anything you pretty much know the words to already. Drink lots of booze. LOTS of booze.
  • gingerkidgingerkid Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    im going tonight, i plan on blacking out, so its gonna be an amazing night no matter how bad i do.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    What song is that you are singing?
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    lol, i wreck shop at karaoke.

specifically louis armstrong and johnny cash
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    nobody cares

:sad:

i am now butthurt
  • gingerkidgingerkid Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    i can remember singing sunny afternoon by the kinks, but then i blacked out and apparently i sang hit me baby one more time by Britney spears.
  • HarlequinHarlequin New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    Don't try and sing something that is completely out of your range.
    Sing something you know the words to and know how to sing, there is nothing more annoying than having someone go up to sing, and only knowing the first few words and the chorus.
    Be loud, be proud, it doesn't matter how bad you are, as long as you have fun doing it. :)
  • SpacemanSpaceman New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    Harlequin wrote: »
    Don't try and sing something that is completely out of your range.
    Sing something you know the words to and know how to sing, there is nothing more annoying than having someone go up to sing, and only knowing the first few words and the chorus.
    Be loud, be proud, it doesn't matter how bad you are, as long as you have fun doing it. :)
    great advice.that was basically what i was going to say.
  • edited July 2011
    This thread reminds me of the karaoke which a friend had at his 18th birthday party. Full of drunk girls screaming grease lightning songs and shit, it was hilarious. I was sitting right at the front, had a table slightly off to the side and I kept getting called up to sing a bunch of eminem stuff :facepalm:

Everyone was extremely drunk though (as the party was at a pub) so it didn't matter what anyone sounded like :D