Kratom

pedicatiopedicatio Acolyte
edited September 2011 in Man Cave
What's the good kind that you should buy?

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    I don't have any experience with kratom, but you should just check your favorite ethnogen vendor, and find decent shit. I am shaman and shamanic-extracts are reliable.
  • pedicatiopedicatio Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    You are a shaman?
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited July 2011
    pedicatio wrote: »
    You are a shaman?

Read. Know. Do.

You fail at step 1
  • edited July 2011
    You are a shaman?

Yes. Yes he is.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2011
    Check my signature, I buy from them alot
  • edited July 2011
    Check my signature, I buy from them alot

:facepalm: you buy shitty herbs that don't do anything alot? what a faggot
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2011
    :facepalm: you buy shitty herbs that don't do anything alot? what a faggot
    Contribute or GTFO
  • grindermangrinderman Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    I've tried Kratom before, a couple different varieties. It tastes like shit and I couldn't tell any kind of results from it, and I tried it a bunch of times, trying more, trying less, empty stomach, with grapefruit juice, all that. I kind of want to give the super extracts a try, I feel like that may be the only way I get anything from this plant.
  • samsonsmithsamsonsmith New Arrival
    edited August 2011

I think Kratom 15x is good. I want to buy 15x Kratom. So, please give me the address of shop where I can buy good quality of 15x Kratom. Thanks in advance.
  • victoriavictoria Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011

I personally like the Meang Da Kratom the best, its the strongest of the kratoms. If you just get meang da 15x powder you should take 2-2.5 grams(depending on your tolerance). I'm sure you can find it cheaper but the quality can be pretty poor. It also tastes horrible.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    but for Kratom this story will be told right here and right now on our website: how an obscure plant turned into an alternative herbal remedy and tonic that gave new hope and new energy to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from stress, loneliness, fatigue and all the wear and tear that arises when the messengers of age finally start knocking at the gates.

lol, this sounds like marijuana. so why not stick to weed?

silly hippies
  • samsonsmithsamsonsmith New Arrival
    edited September 2011

The Kratom tree is the same botanical family as like coffee tree. It is used as a medicinal herbal drug. If you are going to use it for pain relief, then please be careful and treat it with respect. You can buy Kratom from medical agencies. You can also search Kratom related sites on the Google search engine where you can buy Kratom.