Hello, I am a person

grindermangrinderman Semo-Regulars
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Hey, I had an account way back when the shit went down and &T boards were killed, just remembered this place again and re-registered as a way to kill time at work. And maybe get some bad ideas, since I'm a lazy piece of shit with no direction so I might as well find some ways to fuck shit up.

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Fuck yeah, welcome to Totse again dude. Have a good stay, and I promise you that if you drop by and procrastinate every time you're at work, you WILL be fired by the end of the month! Good luck :D
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
    You'll never amount to anything.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Welcome, it's great to have old members back.
  • grindermangrinderman Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    I'm 31, I realized my life was meaningless a couple years ago. That's why I want to spread my lackluster seed to continue my tradition of wasting oxygen and space. And my job only requires maybe a couple hours of actual work a day tops, the other hours are spent pretending to work, which is quite stressful.
  • edited July 2011
    Well, pretending to work will no longer be stressful :thumbsup: This place has gotten me through countless hours of time wasting at college.
    edited July 2011
    This reminds me, when did &T come back?
  • edited July 2011
    This place started up about... 8 months ago? I can't remember now exactly.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Hai Spectral
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    hai, suicide forum is around the corner, say hi to Dark Kaiser..
    edited July 2011
    Lol, I already picked up on Dark Kaiser's issues with life. Based on his threads all titled about how to kill himself. I'm actually just waiting for a breaking point for me to make certain changes, and I feel that point is right around the corner.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Welcome good sir.

And has it really only been 8 months. I thought it started last may. I think thats when I got back into it i thought.