Possibly the WORST TF2 team EVER

Just watch in amazement as the other team doesn't even ATTEMPT to kill the spy as he saps, stabs and ultimately rapes the living shit out of the other team :facepalm: Also, who ubers an engineer for absolutely no reason at all?!? WTF?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Man, these guys suck.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited July 2011
    How do you make replays like that? like how do you add multiple replays into a video? I have some really cool material to share :P
  • edited July 2011
    Pretty sure he just used the replay editor in the game and then uploaded it straight to Youtube after some brief editing. If you want to piece together more than one replay then I'm not sure if you can do it by using the replay editor. You might be better off getting your replays and putting them into movie maker before saving it as a complete video.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2011
    That looks like a lot of fun.

lol Are they even trying?
  • edited July 2011
    They were so bad that I thought it was a team of really bad bots to begin with, but then I realized that they didn't have the bot usernames or anything like that. They couldn't have been trying at all.
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited July 2011
    That first rampage was genius. If only he had a mic, he must have been pissing himself laughing.