Good job

Comments

• DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011

ROFLMFAO!!! Thanks for providing this nugget Rodent? What's most amusing is rereadin that oldie but goodie, is seeing how Dfg conducted himself even back then. Its especialy amusing to see how him and Poast's Public Enemy were constantly battling, and then of course in Dfg's wisdom(?) a year later he's swapping spit with the guy.

Seriously folks, give this one a decent perusal a second time....it's astounding in the middle of all that FAILURE that Dfg didn't learn a goddamn thing, and just more or less repeated it all over again except with him in the role of admin this time.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    There's nothing wrong with the link. You're just too stupid to configure your browser.

Your a fucking moron.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited July 2011
    You'll need to get a real computer, too. Hop to it now.

I can't afford another one I'm particularly cash strapped at the moment, can you donate the cash so I can view your link? Thanks.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    ROFLMFAO!!!

You folks wanna witness pure fuckin gold in all its glory? That thread Rodent gave us...back from Zoklet in 09? Check out page 6, right around 200
    or so posts....and tell me history ain't repeating itself.

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=66889&page=6

Dfg and his favoritism all over again, and all his feeble excuses why his buddies got to get away with shit. Replace Snoopy with Rodent, and its the same fuckin script all over again.

Seriously Rodent...Bravo with that find...BRAVO INDEED. That thread is an absolute goldmine of laughs, self-pwns, and prophetic shadows all over the place...especially the way things shook out for both communities. I especially love this one from O_RLY's lips....
    DaGuru and poast seem to agree on the 'thin skin' of moderators and posters alike and how they mod based on emotion, personal preference and a self justified agenda.

2 years later and Dfg surrounded himself with the thinnest skins of all, and still tolerates/makes excuse for the slobber. :thumbsdown:

/Totse.info

That thread proves once and for all with Dfg as any kind of leader(?) its going to be the same nonsensical and cliqueish bullshit again, and again, and again, and again...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    ROFLMFAO!!!

You folks wanna witness pure fuckin gold in all its glory? That thread Rodent gave us...back from Zoklet in 09? Check out page 6, right around 200
    or so posts....and tell me history ain't repeating itself.

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=66889&page=6

Dfg and his favoritism all over again, and all his feeble excuses why his buddies got to get away with shit. Replace Snoopy with Rodent, and its the same fuckin script all over again.

Seriously Rodent...Bravo with that find...BRAVO INDEED. That thread is an absolute goldmine of laughs, self-pwns, and prophetic shadows all over the place...especially the way things shook out for both communities. I especially love this one from O_RLY's lips....

2 years later and Dfg surrounded himself with the thinnest skins of all, and still tolerates/makes excuse for the slobber. :thumbsdown:

/Totse.info

That thread proves once and for all with Dfg as any kind of leader(?) its going to be the same nonsensical and cliqueish bullshit again, and again, and again, and again...

I'm butthurt because you dissed my friend spctrl. Two years ago you hurt my butt and I was going to show everyone how cool I am and how much you suck ass by flaming you with my football humor. That backfired though, and now I'm trying to diss you at any opportunity I get because my bum still hurts. Seeing as how you're flame proof I've decided to get you banned from the forums by crying my eyeballs out in front of the admins about fictive claims of thread derailment and spamming, even though I know it isn't so.

I will herby ignore everything you post, yet I will search the forums for your submissions so I can start shit. All because my anus is still in flame county. It hurts me so much that you dissed my gay friend spctrl and I simply will not stand for it. I CANNOT STAND FOR IT. Dfg must do something, because my feelings have been trampled like a bunch of daisies.

Snoopy is queer!

Snoopy was right about you guys :).
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Snoopy was right about you guys :).

And after all of this, Dfg is STILL coddling/siding with the problems...instead of fixing them.

I will say this much about Snoopy, he was right about at least one thing. Never giving this place
    a chance, or you a chance as an admin.

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ how Dfg soiled his own reputation and integrity all the years he sided and protected Snoopy, and exactly WHAT did he get for all of it???? :cool:
  • edited July 2011
    ^ lolwat, it's the internet, who gives a fuck?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    And after all of this, Dfg is STILL coddling/siding with the problems...instead of fixing them.

What's really amusing is that his entire mod team is a laughing stock and he's busy playing with bells and buzzers. He thinks if he just plays with themes and software enough, then his pathetic staff will finally bring home the bacon. Funny shit, for sure.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    ^ lolwat, it's the internet, who gives a fuck?

You honestly can't imagine the difference between 2 separate Dfg's?

Imagine if you will (I know it's hard)....a Dfg that had a bigger purpose with the ability to see past 2 hours from now, and put all of his hard earned work into a quality website that actually stood for something.

Compare that to the current Dfg that has all of his little side agendas, cliques, and constant need for ego strokes.

I'll tell you who gives a fuck, that's YOU. Because you've put a lot of time as well as hope into this yourself Trx....I can't believe for a minute you want a "lesser" quality or travelled board all for the sake of one admins stunted psyche and him constantly having to coddle problematic friends.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    What's really amusing is that his entire mod team is a laughing stock and he's busy playing with bells and buzzers. He thinks if he just plays with themes and software enough, then his pathetic staff will finally bring home the bacon. Funny shit, for sure.

Sadly, just reliving Zok's failures all over again. Dfg learned absolutely NOTHING from all the fuckups he witnessed firsthand for so many years.

And on and on it goes.....
  • edited July 2011
    I'll tell you who gives a fuck, that's YOU. Because you've put a lot of time as well as hope into this yourself Trx....I can't believe for a minute you want a "lesser" quality or travelled board all for the sake of one admins stunted psyche and him constantly having to coddle problematic friends.

Of course I don't want a lesser quality board, but I can't fault Dfg for trying his best with this place. He's doing a good job, we've got some cool members on board who are willing to contribute and have a good time, and that's what matters the most. You shouldn't take the internet so seriously man, I think you're just finding "problems" with this place because you're trying so hard to pick them out. It's not hard to just chill, post some stuff, contribute to discussions etc. That's what forums are about, as well as having fun :)
    edited July 2011
    Yep... let's just ignore the elephant in the living room. I'm sure that kind of ignorance will be a quite successful.

lol
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    stop being bitch faggots
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Of course I don't want a lesser quality board, but I can't fault Dfg for trying his best with this place. He's doing a good job, we've got some cool members on board who are willing to contribute and have a good time, and that's what matters the most. You shouldn't take the internet so seriously man, I think you're just finding "problems" with this place because you're trying so hard to pick them out. It's not hard to just chill, post some stuff, contribute to discussions etc. That's what forums are about, as well as having fun :)

The problem is though Trx....there is an unequal amount of fun to be had, because certain simpletons have created this board to purposely punish some folks, while coddling/catering to others. You say "go have fun".....but only the ones in a certain clique can have the most fun, when they are making up/skirting the rules as they go along.

The point is.....time and again people have been saying...."this is a problem, please address it". And then the admins response is just..."there is no problem, the only problem is you claiming there is one". Then the staff starts originating hate/vendetta threads because people dared try to fix a problem or improve the quality of the board.

Most importantly, you claim you are "having fun" right now. Well, from my vantage point its akin to playing tiddly winks with toddlers. Whereas if staff just TRIED a different way....who knows, for a couple weeks, maybe a month or two......every day could be as much fun as a virtual amusement park. REAL fun, excitement, intrigue....something to sincerely look forward and come back to. But instead its the same thing for the last year...

Same ole failed tactics and goals....chant "Go Totse"....coddle the cliques, just be happy you have anyone to talk to, forget caring to have a bigger/more vibrant userbase......

Same ole failed tactics and goals....chant "Go Totse"....coddle the cliques, just be happy you have anyone to talk to, forget caring to have a bigger/more vibrant userbase......

It ain't worthing trying something just a LITTLE different.....and wait a couple months to see ripple effects and possible traffic increase? Or is it really worth tap-dancing around the elephant....errrrrr, coddling a couple people's toxic presence.....errrrrr, making Totse as good as we can with the policies we have in place.....to end up with the same people in the same spot you are in right now, when you wake up and there is no change for the better or any kind of productive growth in the future?
  • edited July 2011
    Give me a bullet pointed list of problems which you think should be solved to make Totse a better place. I'll see what I can do, honestly.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    Give me a bullet pointed list of problems which you think should be solved to make Totse a better place. I'll see what I can do, honestly.

I have one, it is easy to understand but it is quite long so I have spoilered it.
    Learn how to grow a community that could have hundreds, if not thousands of members visiting and posting each day.

I lied, its really short.
    edited July 2011
    It really doesn't matter what a few honest mods want, really. At the end of the day, if you have a majority of sell-outs and wannabes led by an indecisive cunt who only cares about his own ass, all the questioning and inquiring in the world won't do shit.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011

No need to give you a list, I'll just bring up the most obvious....and if you think I'm beating a dead horse, tough shit....this is common sense and how people have conducted themselves since caveman times in any social situation.

People do NOT go out of their way to involve themselves with bullies or scumbags. People do NOT want to be a part of idiotic games or selfish agendas and game-playing. Would you go to a bar a second time if you saw the waitstaff spit in another guy's drink? How about if the lifeguard at the beach groped someone's girlfriend? Valet at the restaurant keyed a customer's car? In ANY of these scenarios would people make a return visit if you saw the staff (the people supposedly there to make the place better/more enjoyable for the rest of the world) conduct themselves in such a manner?

No, of course you wouldn't....and for some reason Dfg STILL thinks he can "attract" or "build" a userbase by allowing slobbering stooges to act the fools and fuck with people. As recently as yesterday...here are 2 moderators going out of their way to play more personal information games....

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php/17650-Anyone-here-play-the-drums

Nobody, (oldschooler or n00b just popping in) worth a grain of salt with any life wisdom at all would want to be a part of that.....yet this is what your website is about.

You all can try to minimize this all you like with your cliche verbiage of grudges, vendettas, whatever....it ain't none of that. Seriously...someone come to this conversation and explain to me in a rational and logical manner how competent human beings with the kind of knowledge and life experiences we are seeking would would want to be a part of such childish and toxic antics????

Until Totse is a "fun place to be at"....instead of "geez, I may get fucked with,attacked, personal info comprimised if I don't fall in line with the right people" experience....YOU WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING POSITIVE OR WORTHY. Nobody will ever come to this shithole, and all the fluff, bullshit and advertising can't hide the obvious "problem" here.

InB4 crickets, slobber, or lots of excuses expressing how evil I am....all because I'm having serious conversation and can see a bigger picture, rather thanjust worry about the psyches of a small handful of very demented and worthless people.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    People do NOT go out of their way to involve themselves with bullies or scumbags. People do NOT want to be a part of idiotic games or selfish agendas and game-playing.

You do almost every day. So do others. You have your own game and agenda, so do others.
    edited July 2011
    You do almost every day. So do others. You have your own game and agenda, so do others.

BAM!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    So far I've been watching all this bitching slightly amused but now it's irritating. When asked on how to improve Totse, all DaGuru and
    Spectral do is whine about how much crap it is and how Dfg sucks, while suggesting that if they were in power, this would be a much
    better place.

You two complain that the leadership sucks and nothing of value so far has been contributed because apparently we're all so busy sucking Dfg's dick to notice anything. I think that Totse is doing great so far entertainment value wise and the members here are doing a fantastic job of keeping &T alive- it's not a clone, it's a new community. So far has not DaGuru and Spectral have once offered one point of improvement and when asked avoid the question completely.

This bitching has got to stop, it is annoying and you two are hindering the growth of a new community.

GTFO off my Totse.

QFTMFT, It's not like we're trying to ignore them but they're not really doing anything or even helping anyone out. It's like taking care of old people with some mental issues. It's bad enough we have to deal with other trolls but these idiots want to shit every where. Honestly, I think they're just trying to destroy Totse community, I still remember Spectral threats against Zok and against me and Totse.info users.

I am having a hard time justifying there actions here.

DG and Spectral. I locked out Fatty and others, I can do the same to you as well. Avoid getting in the line of fire. You can cry all you want but enough is ENOUGH already.
    edited July 2011
    So far I've been watching all this bitching slightly amused but now it's irritating. When asked on how to improve Totse, all DaGuru and Spectral do is whine about how much crap it is and how Dfg sucks, while suggesting that if they were in power, this would be a much
    better place. ...
    You're a mindless idiot who can't even read a thread, much less follow everything which came before it. We've both already given our points on how to run the site properly, it just that you clueless tits are basically blind and deaf. Shut up, retard.
    edited July 2011
    ...You can cry all you want but enough is ENOUGH already.
    What are you? Some kind of contradict parrot?
  • edited July 2011
    If you like this place enough to stay here and post something every single day Spec, why don't you post some of the guides and stuff you've written? You did one on shellcode which was good.
    edited July 2011
    If you like this place enough to stay here and post something every single day Spec, why don't you post some of the guides and stuff you've written? You did one on shellcode which was good.
    One does not place their money into a crooked bank.
  • edited July 2011
    Then why loiter in the bank's lobby and tell all the employees that they're doing a shitty job as they walk past?
    edited July 2011
    Then why loiter in the bank's lobby and tell all the employees that they're doing a shitty job as they walk past?
    edited July 2011
    Because that's what a responsible citizen does. And I can tell you that if Dfg keeps up his lame threats on our accounts, I'll come through on a few of my own. I have loads of time on my hands, especially at night. I've got hundreds of hours to waste on this shithole... all kinds of ways to be an annoying little asshole just like Dfg.

So in other words you are broke unemployed shit head who is bored out of his mind from staring at the four walls for the last year.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Yeah Dfg...you make complete sense. It ain't the guys that are using the forums and their power to attack/abuse people that are running people off and making noobs stay away....its the few people that are standing up and saying.."how dare you fuck with people" that is really the problem.

Do whatever the fuck you like with your admin panel you clueless fuckin monkey, as long as you continue to play these games and not run these boards with any sense of purpose or direction.....whether I'm here posting or not this place will ALWAYS be irrelevant and pointless.

A) You didn't do anything for this community.
    B) Since they day you came back, you have been a whining bitch and a drama whore. You're not helping rebuild this place, you're just shitting here and I done caring for your dry ass. Fatty > DG/Spectral.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    So in other words you are broke unemployed shit head who is bored out of his mind from staring at the four walls for the last year.

That is actually 100s of hours A DAY, the laws of time also do not apply to special.
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited July 2011
    you know, it's been fucking hilarious watching you lot evolve to the same place that zoklet mods ended up at, for the same reason.
    Some of our users are just buzzkills. no way around it. they don't want ANY community that they aren't the little tin gods of. They are the internet hate machine embodied, and eventually....you've just got to cut out the tumor, before they kill the host.
    edited July 2011
    BungHole wrote: »
    you know, it's been fucking hilarious watching you lot evolve to the same place that zoklet mods ended up at, for the same reason.
    Some of our users are just buzzkills. no way around it. they don't want ANY community that they aren't the little tin gods of. They are the internet hate machine embodied, and eventually....you've just got to cut out the tumor, before they kill the host.

How many times did SpecGuru blow you to post this?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    NaziMick wrote: »
    This Site is Dead,there is more Mods than Members
    gPYiEh.jpg

Not really.
  • edited July 2011
    I assure you, there are plenty more regulars on this site than members. We've got a good number of mods right now anyway - any less and we wouldn't be able to cover all the active sections, and any more and we'd be wasting space.
  • edited July 2011
    I assure you, there are plenty more regulars on this site than members. We've got a good number of mods right now anyway - any less and we wouldn't be able to cover all the active sections, and any more and we'd be wasting space.

Lol. In that case if this site ever achieves Totse.com levels of traffic it'll literally need hundreds of mods to cover all the 'active' sections.
    edited July 2011
    This place needs 3 mods, 5 tops. That includes admin and content managers.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Lol. In that case if this site ever achieves Totse.com levels of traffic it'll literally need hundreds of mods to cover all the 'active' sections.
    dr rocker wrote: »

Hmm We have 17 mods.
    3 are Global Mods, 1 is an editor.
    3 Admins (server, Domain, Forums etc)
    16 Mods

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showgroups.php

The mods are the contributors btw, otherwise I wouldn't be keeping them. So, let's assume that what you're saying is right, can you check the list and suggest mods for removal. I might reduce the numbers to 10 if possible.
  • edited July 2011
    Hmm We have 17 mods.
    16 Mods

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showgroups.php

The mods are the contributors btw, otherwise I wouldn't be keeping them. So, let's assume that what you're saying is right, can you check the list and suggest mods for removal. I might reduce the numbers to 10 if possible.

I'll decline because that conversation will start with one turd being flung; a rapid descent into an all-out chimpanzees' shit-flinging contest is almost guaranteed. If others want to make suggestions then good luck to them.

EDIT: So far this upgrade is disappointing. Apart from looking like George Michael's ass after a night's cruising on Hampstead Heath, when I press buttons the screen often just laughs and masturbates at me.
  • edited July 2011
    Hmm... Y'know, we could assign multiple areas to moderators and cut the whole team in half if we did it properly. How about that? You can axe me if you really want, as long as I can keep my editor status. I don't mind if it will benefit the site.
    edited July 2011
    Hmm We have 17 mods.
    16 Mods

I might reduce the numbers to 10 if possible.

You need to reduce the numbers by twelve at least.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited July 2011
    0 mods sounds better...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    I'll decline because that conversation will start with one turd being flung; a rapid descent into an all-out chimpanzees' shit-flinging contest is almost guaranteed. If others want to make suggestions then good luck to them.

EDIT: So far this upgrade is disappointing. Apart from looking like George Michael's ass after a night's cruising on Hampstead Heath, when I press buttons the screen often just laughs and masturbates at me.

Sorry about the upgrade, I am going through hell IRL right now :(. I am doing my best.

EDIT: Try me, I would love to get some input at this point.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Hmm... Y'know, we could assign multiple areas to moderators and cut the whole team in half if we did it properly. How about that? You can axe me if you really want, as long as I can keep my editor status. I don't mind if it will benefit the site.
    Hmm, I think it can be done. But you're doing great anyway, plus you're a chief Editor mate.
    You need to reduce the numbers by twelve at least.
    Can be done
    skunk wrote: »
    0 mods sounds better...

Already did, no mods here, just regulars with mod powers.
    NaziMick wrote: »
    Just make me a Super Mod!

Sorry, Super Mod don't exist.
  • edited July 2011
    I reckon we should assign more than one section to each mod who's capable of doing so, and axe a few of them who aren't doing well or whatever. It's a shame though, I like all our mods but I guess you can always regain the position again later on :D
    edited July 2011
    I have been saying that we need to double up on sections for months. If we do that we can have all sections moderated without adding mods.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    I have been saying that we need to double up on sections for months. If we do that we can have all sections moderated without adding mods.

I second this (third), and if I'm staying around, I'll try my best to contribute in my secondary forum. Can I shop around a little? Like can we request what second forum we want?
  • edited July 2011
    TOO LATE HE GAWN : /
  • edited July 2011
    You're nothing, shit-stain. Absolutely nothing. You're meaningless.

LOL
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2011
    I rather like this idea...personally, I'd just like the power to get rid of the spambots/spammers that appear every so often. Might be because I'm in an odd transitional period and not making much DIY stuff. I'd like to explore other sections as well, though.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    Why are you guys just doing whatever these guys suggest in a bitching thread? Somone just pops up and says cut your moderator team by 14 and you start making plans to do it? WTF? Mabye it is a good idea but how about having the guy make his own thread about it and the reasons for it?