Robotripping

diamadovdiamadov Semo-Regulars
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
Hey, new poster but big fan of the site. So I took about 250mgish of DXM about an hour and a half ago. I thought it kicked in sooner, wasn't feeling anything, basically noobed it up. Right now I'm starting to feel...interesting and I'm wondering if anyone could help me out with some kind of timeline with what to expect because clearly my research was OFF.

If there's a quick resposnse i may be coherent enough to read it, but I'm sure I'd appreciate any useful info.

thanks friends!

Comments

• JackJack Regular
    edited July 2011
    Hi, welcome. I think that's going to be maybe a high 1st, low 2nd plateau dose. You probably aren't going to trip by any sense of the word familiar to you, you'll just be high. Try some music, you'll probably find it interesting.

Dosage calculator

If you haven't, read the DXM FAQ
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, I bet that would help with nausea. Has anyone tried an antiemetic?
  • diamadovdiamadov Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    Jack wrote: »
    Hi, welcome. I think that's going to be maybe a high 1st, low 2nd plateau dose. You probably aren't going to trip by any sense of the word familiar to you, you'll just be high. Try some music, you'll probably find it interesting.

Dosage calculator

If you haven't, read the DXM FAQ

Hit it right on the nose. I was actually pretty disappointed, I was pretty much peaking when I wrote the post. I had fun, made an ass of myself to an ex but that doesn't rank very high on the list of things i care about.

I would've enjoyed it a lot more if I'd had some weed handy unfortunately can't get my hands on any for another few days (thus the robotripping). If someone has some other suggestions to pass the time that'd be awesome.

btw I don't think typical OTC antiemetics would do much. Phenergan, on the other hand, would probably make things absolutely amazing.
  • edited July 2011
    Sounds pretty cool, I might give this a shot some time. Is it actually worth it in the end? Maybe you should up the dose a little bit next time.
  • diamadovdiamadov Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    It was worth it to try, if I could go back I'd up the dosage to 300 or 350mg. A full bottle of extra strength should do the trick.

But like I said, while it was fun to try, I'd rather be getting high or taking opiates. It was interesting, a little enjoyable, but not all that great by any means.

edit: btw trx if you have any suggestions with OTC or experimental stuff I'm desperately trying to kill a few days.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2011
    I like to buy a bottle of Robogels, 20 caps of 15mg each giving me 300mg for about $5. It's enough for a strong high. I haven't been up to it yet but I figure when I want to actually trip I'll need another bottle or at least half.

I agree, I'd rather be doing something else. It's not bad, though, it's just not something I'm interested in very often and is easily trumped by other drugs. It's kind of like salvia in that regard.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2011
    1789767L.jpg
    Your new best friend, open the bottle and drink it all (.5oz) roughly 390mgs of dxm in liquid form. Have a chaser, chocolate milk works best. Zicam's the next best thing to pure DXM. Personally I drink two, but I've drank 3 once or twice.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited July 2011
    The normal dose for cool people is always over half a gram. And the in crowd uses powder.
    edited July 2011
    The normal dose for cool people is always over half a gram. And the in crowd uses powder.

I've taken a gram and a half on several occasions
  • edited July 2011
    1789767L.jpg
    Your new best friend, open the bottle and drink it all (.5oz) roughly 390mgs of dxm in liquid form. Have a chaser, chocolate milk works best. Zicam's the next best thing to pure DXM. Personally I drink two, but I've drank 3 once or twice.

Would this be a good dose for someone who's never taken DXM before?
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »

yes. start with one and work your way up the plateaus. you want to get your feet wet with this stuff. you might like or hate it.
  • edited July 2011
    Well then, I assume that one of those containers is classed as a low dose and would be great for "getting my feet wet"? :D Sounds interesting. I'll research it a little bit first. Also I'm pretty sure it's hard to get in the UK. I think.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited July 2011
    1789767L.jpg

The only thing is....you can't find this shit anywhere.

Seriously. I've been to almost every store around my area and can't find it. The only time I've seen it was in a wal-mart that was in a backwoods ass town like 2hrs from here.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited July 2011

Yeah man, it all depends, but you'll definitely get your feet wet with a does like that as above poster said. You might want to go ahead and do it with a friend, and drink about 300mg worth, and give him/her the rest...just to test it out. I know I threw up my first time...I did two, but still, it can be pretty harsh.
    edited July 2011
    The only thing is....you can't find this shit anywhere.

Seriously. I've been to almost every store around my area and can't find it. The only time I've seen it was in a wal-mart that was in a backwoods ass town like 2hrs from here.

I used to be able to find it at every walmart cvs walgreens and meijers, until me and my friend stole around 500-600 bottles over a 2 month period. It's in stock at K-mart, but I want it to stay like that
    edited July 2011
    Well then, I assume that one of those containers is classed as a low dose and would be great for "getting my feet wet"? :D Sounds interesting. I'll research it a little bit first. Also I'm pretty sure it's hard to get in the UK. I think.

My first real DXM trip was 2 bottles, tripped my balls off.
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited July 2011

"Vicks Vaposyrup for Dry Coughs" and "Robotussin Full Strength for Dry Coughs" are both available OTC in the UK. And neither contain acetominophen, which is good :thumbsup:
  • Applicat0rApplicat0r Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    me and my girl take DXM pure in its HBR compound/form and the most we did in one singular night/session was around 5 grams between us both (around about 3g for me 1/3 for her)

anyway I find capping it is the best way to take it but out of curiosity what are all the ways it can be taken? is there any possible freebase of DXM?

EDIT: I've never acutally taken DXM in any other form than pure powder forms (99.8/9 at best) so what is it like to take in all its other wonderful forms?
  • edited July 2011
    ^ Haven't you tried chugging it out of the bottle? Meloncholy just suggested some OTC stuff which you can get in the UK without acetaminophen, which is awesome :D
  • MiluardoMiluardo Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    ^ Haven't you tried chugging it out of the bottle? Meloncholy just suggested some OTC stuff which you can get in the UK without acetaminophen, which is awesome :D

Are we talkin powder or liquid? I exclusively "chugged it out of the bottle" Day after day.. month after month..

DXM is the only drug to give me long lasting side effects. 3 year lasting ones, they haven't gone away. That and cigarettes of course, but I haven't quit those.
  • edited July 2011
    Well chugging powder out of a bottle would be a little hard ;) What are the side effects of DXM like anyway? You say they're long lasting?
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    He's a rare case. Probably heavy use right? No long term side effects for me.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2011
    Applicat0r wrote: »
    me and my girl take DXM pure in its HBR compound/form and the most we did in one singular night/session was around 5 grams between us both (around about 3g for me 1/3 for her)

anyway I find capping it is the best way to take it but out of curiosity what are all the ways it can be taken? is there any possible freebase of DXM?

EDIT: I've never acutally taken DXM in any other form than pure powder forms (99.8/9 at best) so what is it like to take in all its other wonderful forms?

lol you don't have a girlfriend, faggot.
  • edited July 2011
    Idk how you people fuckin take so much dxm. Shit makes me feel crappy immediately after and I feel retarded as fuck even while on it. and i've chugged multiple bottles before but I've only done it maybe 3 or 4 times. Shit just doesn't float my boat when I can get shrooms or acid and have a real trip...
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    lol you don't have a girlfriend, faggot.

lol made my day
  • edited July 2011
    I have never really gotten into DXM either, I have taken a few belts now and then, usually while hammered, never enough to experience any major effects. I just don't dig drugs that have no 'euphoric' content to the high, like DXM and ketamine. Do any of you who are experienced with disassociatives get a euphoric rush from them?