Spaceship Moon

DeepThoughtDeepThought Acolyte
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Its a spaceship.
Dr. N. Huntley then elaborated the following:

"The first academic enigma must surely be that the Moon is apparently in its wrong orbit for its size. However, this would presumably be based on its assumed density. Technical reports claim a density of 3.3 for the Moon compared with 5.5 for Earth. Astronomy data indicates that the internal regions of the Moon are less dense than the outer, giving rise to the inevitable but outrageous speculation that it could be hollow.

The eminent scientist Carl Sagan, a typical skeptic, made the statement, 'A natural satellite cannot be a hollow object'. But meaning here that if it is hollow, it is not a natural satellite - and therefore artificial."

So it's hollow. Fine, that doesn't mean it's a spaceship. It just means that it's an artificial satellite. Then again, NASA has censored any mention of alien presence on the moon.
Chatelain (former nasa employee) claims that,

"all Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin-flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence."

(source:http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_humanitymanipulationalien25.htm)

there is fairly convincing testimony that the moon is under intelligent control, and contains domed cities and whatever is inside the moon.

Ultimately

The moon is a spaceship with computer systems so advanced, they can manipulate the DNA of humanity from afar, and almost every aspect of the mental and emotional well being of human beings.

full-moon.jpg

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    They're fucking with our tides :angry:
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited June 2011
    I will make a giant celestial penis, cut the moon in half and make one celestial cock and balls, then literally fuck the Earth right in it's asshole! (Australia)
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    This whole thread makes me :facepalm:.

This.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    They're fucking with our tides :angry:

^^^ this :mad: ! and i lold and :facepalm: 'd at the same time. and im not sure if thats possible but it happened.
  • OsirisOsiris Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Every human is subconsciously attracted to the moon, when airspace outside the atmosphere becomes commercial is when I start killin, or maybe just start being depressed. It isn't airspace, it is anti airspace, I'm not racist but slavery isn't free labor it is low cost labor and I will stop saying nigger when the nigger no longer has a purpose in our society.
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited June 2011
    NaziMick wrote: »
    Since when did this we allow Site allow Retards?

Nazi Mick
  • DeepThoughtDeepThought Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    society breeds skeptics, however I wish the readers of this thread to come to their own conclusions

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_humanitymanipulationalien25.htm
    "all Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin-flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence."

He goes on to say:

"I think that Walter Schirra aboard Mercury 8 was the first of the astronauts to use the code name 'Santa Claus' to indicate the presence of flying saucers next to space capsules. However, his announcements were barely noticed by the general public.

It was a little different when James Lovell on board the Apollo 8 command module came out from behind the moon and said for everybody to hear:

'PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS!'

Even though this happened on Christmas Day 1968, many people sensed a hidden meaning in those words."

Indeed, why would he have seen the need to have made such an unusual alarmist proclamation at the time?

In the article titled "Our Enigmatic Moon: Could our Moon be Artificial and Hollow?", Dr. Noel Huntley also remarked that the moon,

"has thrown the minds of some of the greatest thinkers and scientific brains into a quandary and bewilderment unprecedented in the history of astronomy."

Dr. N. Huntley then elaborated the following:

"The first academic enigma must surely be that the Moon is apparently in its wrong orbit for its size. However, this would presumably be based on its assumed density. Technical reports claim a density of 3.3 for the Moon compared with 5.5 for Earth. Astronomy data indicates that the internal regions of the Moon are less dense than the outer, giving rise to the inevitable but outrageous speculation that it could be hollow.

The eminent scientist Carl Sagan, a typical skeptic, made the statement, 'A natural satellite cannot be a hollow object'. But meaning here that if it is hollow, it is not a natural satellite - and therefore artificial."

Alex Collier indeed claims to have been informed from alleged 'Andromedan' Ethical Extraterrestrials that Moon is hollow, and contains huge subsurface [below the surface] facilities built by aliens.
  • MiranMiran Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    The moon's hollow?...

Thats alotta fuckin cocaine...