Denver Airport

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Ok I can't watch this right now as I'm too fucked and it hurts my head. What are your thoughts?

Comments

• DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Some real interesting stuff there, and I would like to see someone with a deeper analysis of the people buying homes near the Denver area like they hinted at the Royal Family doing. Granted, the real movers and shakers would be wise enough to purchase property in a seperate entity.....but if one could discover just a small handful of some of the richest/most powerful people with some kind of residence close to this possible compound(?), it would be a very telling clue indeed. :eek:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    Fucking stupid.

Copy paste of a post from abovetopsecret.com, this guy says it all.
    Many of the Denver Airport Conspiracy Theories include a section about the "AUAG" symbol below the genocide mural. They claim that is is a representation of a new strain of hepatitis that will be used to kill up to 2/3 of the worlds population. This "strain" being called Australian Antigen. This however, with basic knowledge of biology or virology is purely debunked. An antigen is a means of identification of a cell in the body. The Australian Antigen is a means of identifying if a patient is infected with Hepatitis B, and was discovered in the aboriginal areas of Australia. The true acronym for Australian Antigen, unlike what many conspiracy theorists claim is not AUAG but HBsAG. Also, with the greater use of Hepatitis vaccines into the 3rd world, this disease is beginning to be beaten back and will join the likes of smallpox.

Also I don't believe in any conspiracy theories, it has been proven time and again that people cannot keep a secret. If two people can't keep a blowjob in the oval office a secret, how the fuck could anyone think several thousands or more people could?
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    Also maybe the buildings were buried because it was way fucking cheaper than demolishing them.

AND gee why would they have sprinkler systems in a fucking airport? Concrete or not, it's part of a public building, also people work down there, and store shit (which is likely flammable). and it was probably done to meet some kind of building code, which explains why they won't talk about it. Running an airport for a while without the fire suppression systems being up to code.

fuckit im going to bed.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    There are a helluva lot of holes in this. It's what happens if you give teens a load of drugs and play eerie music over them.
    God forbid they ever go to Heathrow.
  • MiranMiran Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    Pretty sure it's a healthcode thing for any buildings that receive massive amounts of people to have sprinkler systems setup.

Concrete might not burn, but everything else inside it will. Carpeting, styrofoam roofing [in the offices], makeshift partitions made out of plaster and plywood...

I remember alot of fake plants...Those probably are like miniature bonfires waiting to happen.

Besides. People would bitch and scream about safety if there weren't any. Even if they weren't needed.

As a flipside to the guy who keeps referencing Clinton's Blowjob, you could always say that it was a conspiracy to get him disfavored. Monica was a well paid/trained prostitute :p

Hell. In NYC you can get pretty much any sorta girl you want if you're willing to write a decent check for it.

Still haven't found one that can screw upside-down while writing a Science Fiction novel, while playing chess and humming God Save the Queen all at the same time...

Some pimps just don't have class...