I might go stalk Rupert Murdoch on Tuesday

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Well, i'll try. I'm off to the British Library on Tuesday to do some Uni work on my Dissertation (yes, it's on drugs...whatyougonnado?) and the enquiry into what can only be described as Smeagol is happening.

Tempted to go and shout this at him. If only I had a firearm.

I know this is bordering on B&M but still. Wouldn't the world be a better place with him gone? Oh...and his son...

Bunch of dicks. They're all in his pockets.

Ed Milliband is playing the "good cop" to gain support as he is so desperate to lead the UK. Seriously, guys. Seriously.

Comments

• edited July 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Tempted to go and shout this at him. If only I had a firearm.
    That's exactly the reason you stupid, impulsive, overly emotional Europeans who barely have the reasoning capacity of American women aren't allowed firearms, and it's a damn good one.

LOL GUIZ I GOT A GREAT IDEA CHECK IT OUT:
    WHAT IF
    WE ALL ADOPT ONE CURRENCY
    AND DIFFERENT ECONOMIC FOREIGN POLICIES WITHIN THIS ECONOMIC ZONE
    CAN'T GO RONG!
  • edited July 2011
    Glass the cunt.

445101-broken-bottle.jpg
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    In true English style, that may work. However with Police presence, the theoretical attack would need to be non-invasive and not immediately noticeable.

Still, I'd do more than glass the fucker if I were in a room alone with him.

*waits for the "yeah you'd probably bumfuck him" reply* ;)
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited July 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    In true English style, that may work. However with Police presence, the theoretical attack would need to be non-invasive and not immediately noticeable.

Still, I'd do more than glass the fucker if I were in a room alone with him.

*waits for the "yeah you'd probably bumfuck him" reply* ;)
    Shove a CD sideways up his ass. Flat end first not thin.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    The answer is poison. Run up and spray it in his face.
  • edited July 2011
    You should throw a custard pie in his face and take a video of you doing so :)
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    I should have thrown a load of shaving foam in his face and swcreamed "HEAWWWWW" as that Chinkie bitch came up to me.
    But no, seriously. I did pass by Parliament at 2pm but there were fucking tons of Journalist morons. Aside from that, went to do some Uni work and chilled in Covent Garden. SO many kids round though as it's Summer, and I swear there was a paedo on the train next to me. He had a little Russian Lolita-type girl, a Russian story book and he was playing footsie.
  • edited July 2011
    Someone should have called in a bomb-threat, lol.

That would have been perfect.
  • edited July 2011
    SHUDDA TAKEN 'IM OUT BACK AND BEATEN 'IM VIF ZE HOSE