Sketchy spice / herbal incense

SnuzzlesSnuzzles New Arrival
edited November 2011 in Man Cave
Seems pretty fucking stupid, doesnt it, lighting up a bowl of fucking bathtub cannabinoids sprayed by god-knows-who onto fucking potpourr and sold anonymously through head shops? Anyone else smoke k2 and that sort of thing when they came out a few yeaers ago and now thing, man, that was a bad idea? that wasnt better living through chemistry. that was a bad idea.

Comments

• HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited July 2011
    The chemicals are made in china where they don't have to worry about hiding from the government. Therefore they are made in a real laboratory by chemists.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2011
    I have a friend who only smokes synthetic shit, he says its great shit. I have another friend who tried it once and said he'd never do it again because it fucked him up way more than he expected and he started hallucinating and shit. I got some synthetic shit once but I left it on my desk during a party and someone else smoked it while we were all cocked. He said it was good but I never tried it.
  • HughHeffnerHughHeffner New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    I've smoked kronic and its synthentic. www.kronic.co.nz

Its the real deal.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Oh god not more of this :facepalm: I smoked Spice a few times and it monged me out for a good 18 hours. Not my style.
  • edited July 2011
    The chemicals are made in china where they don't have to worry about hiding from the government. Therefore they are made in a real laboratory by chemists.

Yes, Red China, truly a SHINING example of quality control in the synthesis of intoxicants.
    just one of many satisfied customers
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited July 2011
    I smoked oregano when i was like 11. That was a bad idea too. Oh yeah, and tea. Just buy some pot.