Tracking Bin Laden one Vaccine At a Time

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
Would it surprise you if I told you that CIA setup a fake Vaccine Clinic in Abbottabad, Pakistan, just so they can verify the DNA taken from his sister who died in early 2010 in Boston. The funny thing is, it's not even fiction. CIA did in fact do it and health workers are worried about this method because it makes their jobs harder.

Although this should be a thread about Politics and wars and how CIA did more harm etc. bullshit, but instead we're here to discuss more creative ways of finding people out. Obviously from this case it's apparent that DNA tracking works. Just setting up a new clinic and baiting the Bin Laden family into getting checked was a clever job and it didn't cost them too much. Instead of forcing there way in and blowing things up, they went a bit further and verified things.

So, lets assume that you're some most wanted criminal wanted all over the world for fucking a dead camel or whatever. If you want to stay hidden, apart from fake passports, laying low and some facial changes you will need to AVOID any Country such as Pakistan that cooperates with other Countries, I mean it's not a good idea to hide in a Country that's already a sell out. But it would be wise to add Clinics to your list as well.

I watching a NATGEO documentary in which the scientist were working hard to resolve a 100 year old murder and just like in this CIA trick, they tracked the killers using DNA taken from clothes and crushed bones. So, even if you blow people up and your relatives get killed, chances are you will get pwned.

Where does this lead us? Can't an honest criminal hide from the real police now? Should we be worried about things? You bet people. Even in Pakistan they're working hard to built and ID system, they already take finger prints of all your fingers and in the coming years it's quite possible that you might get caught using finger printing and who knows even DNA.

But this applies to CIA wanted list, if you're just a punk then I am sure you're safe provided you don't go out and start bragging about it. Remember people, if you want to survive and NOT get fucked, trust no one, protect yourself and deny everything. Destroy the evidence and grow some balls and if you do want to bomb something, DON'T FUCKING BRAG ABOUT IT, just bomb and leave. Collect the money, kill the agent who hired you and move on.

Also, avoid letting people in. If you're using a compound what's the point of allowing people such as nurses using high-tech devices to take samples. Read here

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Would it surprise you if I told you that CIA setup a fake Vaccine Clinic in Abbottabad, Pakistan, just so they can verify the DNA taken from his sister who died in early 2010 in Boston. The funny thing is, it's not even fiction. CIA did in fact do it and health workers are worried about this method because it makes their jobs harder.

Although this should be a thread about Politics and wars and how CIA did more harm etc. bullshit, but instead we're here to discuss more creative ways of finding people out. Obviously from this case it's apparent that DNA tracking works. Just setting up a new clinic and baiting the Bin Laden family into getting checked was a clever job and it didn't cost them too much. Instead of forcing there way in and blowing things up, they went a bit further and verified things.

So, lets assume that you're some most wanted criminal wanted all over the world for fucking a dead camel or whatever. If you want to stay hidden, apart from fake passports, laying low and some facial changes you will need to AVOID any Country such as Pakistan that cooperates with other Countries, I mean it's not a good idea to hide in a Country that's already a sell out. But it would be wise to add Clinics to your list as well.

I watching a NATGEO documentary in which the scientist were working hard to resolve a 100 year old murder and just like in this CIA trick, they tracked the killers using DNA taken from clothes and crushed bones. So, even if you blow people up and your relatives get killed, chances are you will get pwned.

Where does this lead us? Can't an honest criminal hide from the real police now? Should we be worried about things? You bet people. Even in Pakistan they're working hard to built and ID system, they already take finger prints of all your fingers and in the coming years it's quite possible that you might get caught using finger printing and who knows even DNA.

But this applies to CIA wanted list, if you're just a punk then I am sure you're safe provided you don't go out and start bragging about it. Remember people, if you want to survive and NOT get fucked, trust no one, protect yourself and deny everything. Destroy the evidence and grow some balls and if you do want to bomb something, DON'T FUCKING BRAG ABOUT IT, just bomb and leave. Collect the money, kill the agent who hired you and move on.

Also, avoid letting people in. If you're using a compound what's the point of allowing people such as nurses using high-tech devices to take samples. Read here
    Wait a minute, you don't really expect me to believe that the CIA:
    • collected information that reveals the plans, intentions and capabilities adversaries
    • used them to provide a basis for decisions and actions
    • produced timely analysis that provides insight, warning and opportunity to the President and decisionmakers charged with protecting and advancing America’s interests.
    • and conducted covert action at the direction of the President to preempt threats or achieve US policy objectives.

because that would be against everything they stand for

:rolleyes: